Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Closed) Free colored headshots
1 2 3
Oh woah, that filled up quick! Will check a little earlier next time XD
Oh woah, that filled up quick! Will check a little earlier next time XD
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ooh these are gorgeous! I just subbed so hopefully I can try sometime soon~

Though what say you about robots and shadow creatures? I typically leave my OC post (there's a TLDR linked if you need one since i will text wall to death - it's something I can't prevent as an OC/AU lair and creator) for the artist to choose from, but otherwise my priorities would generally be in your "not so strong" suit (aka, human/oids), ahaha.

Or would you still be okay with humanoids being requested, as long as we accept that they may not be as good as others? I'd admittedly love to see a fandom character (Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog) done if you'd be up ot that, but I just wanna prep before leaving designs that aren't your thing.
Ooh these are gorgeous! I just subbed so hopefully I can try sometime soon~

Though what say you about robots and shadow creatures? I typically leave my OC post (there's a TLDR linked if you need one since i will text wall to death - it's something I can't prevent as an OC/AU lair and creator) for the artist to choose from, but otherwise my priorities would generally be in your "not so strong" suit (aka, human/oids), ahaha.

Or would you still be okay with humanoids being requested, as long as we accept that they may not be as good as others? I'd admittedly love to see a fandom character (Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog) done if you'd be up ot that, but I just wanna prep before leaving designs that aren't your thing.
@Commander

I can try anything that's robotic but that's a bigger weak point for me,
Shadow creatures? That would depend on what the character looks like
I'm find with doing ocs based on a Fandom but not au/or just Canon versions of a character

Human/humanoids are fine just just rarely draw them and not.really set in style

https://artfight.net/attack/5263694.aomi <last human/iod I draw in general

https://toyhou.se/1495566.ariana-human-#24985883 < older drawing
If you fine with this feel free to post your ocs, one I get through my current list I'll go down through who's already posted

If I feel I cant do a charcter after seeing then I'll let u know, most time I'll atleast try tho cuz this post is ment for me to practice as well which is why it's free
I just made not that anything drawn from my weak points may not look as nice

@Commander

I can try anything that's robotic but that's a bigger weak point for me,
Shadow creatures? That would depend on what the character looks like
I'm find with doing ocs based on a Fandom but not au/or just Canon versions of a character

Human/humanoids are fine just just rarely draw them and not.really set in style

https://artfight.net/attack/5263694.aomi <last human/iod I draw in general

https://toyhou.se/1495566.ariana-human-#24985883 < older drawing
If you fine with this feel free to post your ocs, one I get through my current list I'll go down through who's already posted

If I feel I cant do a charcter after seeing then I'll let u know, most time I'll atleast try tho cuz this post is ment for me to practice as well which is why it's free
I just made not that anything drawn from my weak points may not look as nice

Full_sig.png
Totally fine on all accounts! :D I'll leave Facilier out then since while I'd love to see him done, he would mostly be as is, so not even really an AU or even unique story aside for "secret business partner of One's". xD Well, other than the offsite anthro design I gave him.

Though I do have a major project involving a Disney cookoff I wanna break into and seeing Faci in a chef hat would be hecking adorable. xD I'd imagine it like his regular hat but chef style.

Tbh, my idea of shadow creatures are basically just shadows of various shapes and forms. xD I don't refer to my OCs as humanoid unless they have a humanoid face, so I just call 'em shadow creatures in general. xD Though they're probably my easiest designs to draw due to being literally shadows given form.

I'll just link my OCs for now then, and see if anyone's got your interest; If it helps, I would most prefer to see NIGHTMARE, Overlord Zero, or One (especially One due to lacking in the guest art category), but if anyone suits you, great! If you need more designs, I can post some offsite OCs; They just won't have a select post for 'em yet since I gotta probably add or revamp my post for my offsite anthro designs.

Here is the post, and there is a TLDR version linked within, along with a post for couples (if by some chance you wanted to draw couples, but considering the thread being headshots and such, I don't expect or demand such a thing).

Tbh, you don't need to really worry about the ideas; I just needed a post for myself to link/use when requesting art, and I like to have some ideas in case someone needs help with poses (and to keep 'em in character).
Totally fine on all accounts! :D I'll leave Facilier out then since while I'd love to see him done, he would mostly be as is, so not even really an AU or even unique story aside for "secret business partner of One's". xD Well, other than the offsite anthro design I gave him.

Though I do have a major project involving a Disney cookoff I wanna break into and seeing Faci in a chef hat would be hecking adorable. xD I'd imagine it like his regular hat but chef style.

Tbh, my idea of shadow creatures are basically just shadows of various shapes and forms. xD I don't refer to my OCs as humanoid unless they have a humanoid face, so I just call 'em shadow creatures in general. xD Though they're probably my easiest designs to draw due to being literally shadows given form.

I'll just link my OCs for now then, and see if anyone's got your interest; If it helps, I would most prefer to see NIGHTMARE, Overlord Zero, or One (especially One due to lacking in the guest art category), but if anyone suits you, great! If you need more designs, I can post some offsite OCs; They just won't have a select post for 'em yet since I gotta probably add or revamp my post for my offsite anthro designs.

Here is the post, and there is a TLDR version linked within, along with a post for couples (if by some chance you wanted to draw couples, but considering the thread being headshots and such, I don't expect or demand such a thing).

Tbh, you don't need to really worry about the ideas; I just needed a post for myself to link/use when requesting art, and I like to have some ideas in case someone needs help with poses (and to keep 'em in character).
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qNXj5jk.png[/img] @Catmushroom11 better late then never
qNXj5jk.png

@Catmushroom11 better late then never
Full_sig.png
tysm! :D
tysm! :D
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Islet

I'm still working on my current headshots (I'm very slow lol)
But since u posted a comment Last time I'm letting u know if u wanna post a character or Dragon, I'll draw as soon as I'm able. As after I finish this batch I'm not gonna open for a min

@Islet

I'm still working on my current headshots (I'm very slow lol)
But since u posted a comment Last time I'm letting u know if u wanna post a character or Dragon, I'll draw as soon as I'm able. As after I finish this batch I'm not gonna open for a min

Full_sig.png
Oh woah, thank you so much for your notification <3 If possible I'd love art of this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44962475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/449625/44962475_350.png[/img][/url]
Oh woah, thank you so much for your notification <3

If possible I'd love art of this dragon:

44962475_350.png
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 3