Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Oddjobs NEW!
1 2 3 4
Oddjobs

Have you ever had a random job, but not wanted to do it yourself and there was never a place to do so, well then, you came to the right place.
This is meant to offer my services to anyone who has a job they can’t seem to get done. There are limitations to what I can do though.

Rules:
  • This is an oddjobs post if I my list doesn’t have what you’re looking for just ask.
  • NO guarantees. I will do my best to help, but there are limits right now there aren’t any, but when things come up that I can’t do then they will be added.
  • If I am buying anything for you then your payment has to cover it so I can use it on whatever you intended it for, this isn’t for free sadly, though some things may be eventually.
  • Be nice to everyone.
  • If I don’t respond within 24 hrs PM me.
  • Any suggestions or other rules, etc. will be added as this goes on if it’s successful.
Oddjobs

Have you ever had a random job, but not wanted to do it yourself and there was never a place to do so, well then, you came to the right place.
This is meant to offer my services to anyone who has a job they can’t seem to get done. There are limitations to what I can do though.

Rules:
  • This is an oddjobs post if I my list doesn’t have what you’re looking for just ask.
  • NO guarantees. I will do my best to help, but there are limits right now there aren’t any, but when things come up that I can’t do then they will be added.
  • If I am buying anything for you then your payment has to cover it so I can use it on whatever you intended it for, this isn’t for free sadly, though some things may be eventually.
  • Be nice to everyone.
  • If I don’t respond within 24 hrs PM me.
  • Any suggestions or other rules, etc. will be added as this goes on if it’s successful.
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Can/Can’t Do

CAN
  • Renting lair space//only 5 available total//0/5 taken
  • Scrying jobs.
  • Match making.

CAN’T
Can/Can’t Do

CAN
  • Renting lair space//only 5 available total//0/5 taken
  • Scrying jobs.
  • Match making.

CAN’T

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Job Descriptions
  1. Renting Lair Space
    As it sounds, you can rent out a lair space if you need some space temporarily. There are ONLY 5 slots available, but if its successful I will have the funds to add more. Currently the pricing is 3g/kt per day
    0/5 TAKEN
  2. Scrying Jobs
    If you need to figure out how to gene one of your dragons then that mainly what this is for, not sure exactly what pricing we can determine that based on each job.
  3. Match Making
    Have a dragon you love and want more of, but you can find the right partner. I can help.
    Pricing will be determined on the value of the dragon(s).
Job Descriptions
  1. Renting Lair Space
    As it sounds, you can rent out a lair space if you need some space temporarily. There are ONLY 5 slots available, but if its successful I will have the funds to add more. Currently the pricing is 3g/kt per day
    0/5 TAKEN
  2. Scrying Jobs
    If you need to figure out how to gene one of your dragons then that mainly what this is for, not sure exactly what pricing we can determine that based on each job.
  3. Match Making
    Have a dragon you love and want more of, but you can find the right partner. I can help.
    Pricing will be determined on the value of the dragon(s).

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Res
Res

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
Open, you can post now.
Open, you can post now.

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
^
^

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
^
^

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
^
^

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
^
^

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
1 2 3 4