Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Has anyone else had an issue getting currency to drop in Silk strewn wreckage? I’ve done several battles and nothing has dropped. I had better luck in ghostlight ruins.
Has anyone else had an issue getting currency to drop in Silk strewn wreckage? I’ve done several battles and nothing has dropped. I had better luck in ghostlight ruins.
[quote name="@Frodo50" date="2024-02-26 08:57:20" ] Has anyone else had an issue getting currency to drop in Silk strewn wreckage? I’ve done several battles and nothing has dropped. I had better luck in ghostlight ruins. [/quote] Late response, but currency only drops from shadow and neutral-element enemies. So it's entirely normal to have several battles in a row with no eligible enemies and no currency drops. Just a RNG thing.
@Frodo50 wrote on 2024-02-26 08:57:20:
Late response, but currency only drops from shadow and neutral-element enemies. So it's entirely normal to have several battles in a row with no eligible enemies and no currency drops. Just a RNG thing.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
^
^
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
Always glad to see this promptly updated. Happy Jamboree!
Always glad to see this promptly updated. Happy Jamboree!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Maki

Absolutely love your guide work! Now I don’t mean to be a bug, but I don’t think the Imp F Accent:Cloud Nine is part of the MistJam set ^^;;
@Maki

Absolutely love your guide work! Now I don’t mean to be a bug, but I don’t think the Imp F Accent:Cloud Nine is part of the MistJam set ^^;;
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
[quote name="Nikomas" date="2024-03-24 07:47:30" ] Absolutely love your guide work! Now I don’t mean to be a bug, but I don’t think the Imp F Accent:Cloud Nine is part of the MistJam set ^^;; [/quote] ah yeah, that's an unfortunate bug when two skins/accents have the exact same name, it just picks one (the one with the lower ID?) here's a quick c/p: [code][skin=55552][/code]
Nikomas wrote on 2024-03-24 07:47:30:
ah yeah, that's an unfortunate bug when two skins/accents have the exact same name, it just picks one (the one with the lower ID?)

here's a quick c/p:
Code:
[skin=55552]
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
It might be because my stones are wrong but I'm having the best luck in Bamboo Falls. It seems like more Wind enemies too.
It might be because my stones are wrong but I'm having the best luck in Bamboo Falls. It seems like more Wind enemies too.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="Nikomas" date="2024-03-24 07:47:30" ] I don’t think the Imp F Accent:Cloud Nine is part of the MistJam set ^^;; [/quote] Oops, fixed it! [quote name="DancingHare" date="2024-03-24 07:58:11" ] It might be because my stones are wrong but I'm having the best luck in Bamboo Falls. It seems like more Wind enemies too. [/quote] Harpy's Roost has 23% Wind enemies, while Bamboo Falls has only 13%, see also Georgieanna's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/608964]Coliseum Element Odds[/url] guide, but you need a team of three 133 STR / 40 QCK dragons in order to get 200+ scrolls/hour.
Nikomas wrote on 2024-03-24 07:47:30:
I don’t think the Imp F Accent:Cloud Nine is part of the MistJam set ^^;;

Oops, fixed it!

DancingHare wrote on 2024-03-24 07:58:11:

Harpy's Roost has 23% Wind enemies, while Bamboo Falls has only 13%, see also Georgieanna's Coliseum Element Odds guide, but you need a team of three 133 STR / 40 QCK dragons in order to get 200+ scrolls/hour.
Hmm. I am probably just having abysmal luck, but I keep getting "Vibrant Cloudchaser" (Undertide M) chest drops over and over and over again, while many of the other 7 (typo fixed, apologies) drops are just..... Not. Is this one really that much more common, or is RNG being RNG?

[edit] Just RNG then I suppose, if nobody else is having this. Annoying, but fair.
Hmm. I am probably just having abysmal luck, but I keep getting "Vibrant Cloudchaser" (Undertide M) chest drops over and over and over again, while many of the other 7 (typo fixed, apologies) drops are just..... Not. Is this one really that much more common, or is RNG being RNG?

[edit] Just RNG then I suppose, if nobody else is having this. Annoying, but fair.
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654