Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654
Kinda funny to think at volcanic You'll see ice chests xD but its logic since they drop from neutrals too =P

I've been playing around 4hours yesterday and got ice chests from Full Mire
Kinda funny to think at volcanic You'll see ice chests xD but its logic since they drop from neutrals too =P

CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png

CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png
I spent like almost 2 hours in Woodland path and got 0 chests today, sooo. RNG hasn't been kind lately. (Partner and sister have also been farming and having similar outcomes.) I was considering switching to Scorched Forest just to liven it up.
I spent like almost 2 hours in Woodland path and got 0 chests today, sooo. RNG hasn't been kind lately. (Partner and sister have also been farming and having similar outcomes.) I was considering switching to Scorched Forest just to liven it up.
jt3PpxV.png
Can someone tell me what's in the Snowcladden Giant Chest?
I got one while gathering and some people tell me to sell it and others tell me to open it and keep it. I'm new btw :D hi!
I got one while gathering and some people tell me to sell it and others tell me to open it and keep it. I'm new btw :D hi!
5hF3FGk.png
5hF3FGk.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Crystallight the Snowcladden Giant skin is in the Snowcladden Giant chest o7 check Joxar's Festive Favors or the Game Database to see what the skin looks like, that may help you in your decision
@Crystallight the Snowcladden Giant skin is in the Snowcladden Giant chest o7 check Joxar's Festive Favors or the Game Database to see what the skin looks like, that may help you in your decision
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
Happy Trickmurk Circus!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Signs of Mystery is one of the chests @Maki