Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LORE+LINEAGE] The Barghests
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60
Congrats to the winners! I'd love to get a reserve on one of Vicar's hatchlings c:
Congrats to the winners! I'd love to get a reserve on one of Vicar's hatchlings c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
YOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON

And a big round of applause for everyone who applied as well! Bet y’all wrote some excellent lore ^^
YOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON

And a big round of applause for everyone who applied as well! Bet y’all wrote some excellent lore ^^
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
ayyy congrats everyone!!! i know i'm certainly going to be on the lookout for hatchlings from all three of these guys.
ayyy congrats everyone!!! i know i'm certainly going to be on the lookout for hatchlings from all three of these guys.
Congrats to the winners! I'd love to reserve one of Vicar's kids to use my outline on (perhaps in a smaller scale) and just have another go next leap year. Round of applause to everyone who entered as well (I was a Cleric entry rip)!
Congrats to the winners! I'd love to reserve one of Vicar's kids to use my outline on (perhaps in a smaller scale) and just have another go next leap year. Round of applause to everyone who entered as well (I was a Cleric entry rip)!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
congrats to the winners, super excited to see what's been cooked up for these two (my wallet is safe phew)

i'd like to reserve one of Vicar's kids!
congrats to the winners, super excited to see what's been cooked up for these two (my wallet is safe phew)

i'd like to reserve one of Vicar's kids!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Congratulations to all the winners!!! It's gonna be so fun to see what happens with these funny guys!
Congratulations to all the winners!!! It's gonna be so fun to see what happens with these funny guys!
cQcx9mq.png q3Me7tJ.png BQZEXau.png hWPjBUy.png
Congrats y'all! Can't wait to see how this new branch of the lineage grows!
Congrats y'all! Can't wait to see how this new branch of the lineage grows!
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to seeing Herald's line grow!!
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to seeing Herald's line grow!!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Whew, this was a pretty interesting event! Congrats to all the winners! [emoji=bogsneak star] Definitely gonna try for a Vicar descendant next time and would like to reserve one -- Herald is the only founder I haven't got any reps for yet. ^^
Whew, this was a pretty interesting event! Congrats to all the winners! Definitely gonna try for a Vicar descendant next time and would like to reserve one -- Herald is the only founder I haven't got any reps for yet. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Congrats to Veilmochi and WolfandCrow, can’t wait to see what sort of lore they came up with for Cleric and Bishop.
Congrats to Veilmochi and WolfandCrow, can’t wait to see what sort of lore they came up with for Cleric and Bishop.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60