Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Loki's Outfit Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[font=cambria][size=6][u]Loki's Outfit Shop[emoji=brown gem size=1][/u][/size][/font] [font=cambria][i]A FR outfit shop[/i] [LIST] [*][font=cambria]Welcome to my shop! I offer [b]dressing[/b] services. The shop is currently [b]open![/b] [/LIST] [font=cambria][size=5][u]Examples [emoji=brown gem size=1][/u][/size][/font] [outfit=1518190][outfit=1170733][outfit=1198083] [outfit=1419582][outfit=2400708][outfit=2180051] [outfit=1239704][outfit=1055947][outfit=948357] [font=cambria][size=5][u]Rules [emoji=brown gem size=1][/u][/size][/font] [LIST=1] [*][font=cambria][b]Please ping me if you want to order an outfit![/b] I'm not following this thread. [*][font=cambria][b]Please be patient.[/b] I do have other responsibilities to take care of, so there's no guarantee I'll be able to get to you quickly. At best, I'll respond to you within a day. [*][font=cambria][b]My minimum price is 4kt/4g or two items.[/b] This is PWYW, so you pay as much as you can, but I'd rather not be cheated out for my effort. I do spend quite some time mulling over my designs. [*][font=cambria][b]Maximum of three dragons per person.[/b] [*][font=cambria][b]I operate at a conversion rate of 1000 treasure : 1 gem.[/b] An outfit's price can be either 40kt or 40g, for example. [*][font=cambria][b]Save the outfits you receive.[/b] To avoid clutter, I will be deleting outfits after two weeks. [*][font=cambria][b]I also take items as payment.[/b] You can offer the following in place of treasure/gems: [LIST] [*][font=cambria]Renaming scrolls [*][font=cambria]Treasure marketplace eye vials [*][font=cambria]Plentiful breed changes [*][font=cambria]Gene removal scrolls [*][font=cambria]Food stacks of 10 [*][font=cambria]Treasure/NOTN vistas and scenes [*][font=cambria]Non-gem familiars [*][font=cambria]Non-gem apparel [*][font=cambria]Regular and strange chests [/LIST] [*][font=cambria][b]Fill out the form below:[/b] [/LIST] [quote] @Dragonfire546 Link to dragon/scry: Dragon ID (if dragon): Wanted number of slots: Any specific apparel/skins/accents: Preferred theme: Other details: [/quote] [font=cambria][size=5][u]Process [emoji=brown gem size=1][/u][/size][/font] [LIST=1] [*][font=cambria]That's right, there's a process! [*][font=cambria]Firstly, you fill out the form and post in the forum. I will tag you and confirm your purchase. [*][font=cambria]You then send the payment over via CR or direct messages. Again, I'll confirm it, and then get to work. [*][font=cambria]Once I've completed the outfit, I'll tag you and link it. You then save it. [/LIST] [font=cambria][size=5][u]Slots [emoji=brown gem size=1][/u][/size][/font] [LIST] [*][font=cambria]OPEN [*][font=cambria]OPEN [*][font=cambria]OPEN [*][font=cambria]OPEN [*][font=cambria]OPEN [*][font=cambria]OPEN [/LIST]
Loki's Outfit Shop
A FR outfit shop

• Welcome to my shop! I offer dressing services.

The shop is currently open!

Examples
Oathkeeper
Drowned Priest
Finding My Purpose

Not Found
The Price of Love
White Rider

Rootin' Tootin' Traveller
Gentle Tea Shopkeep
Equinox's Cusp

Rules
  1. Please ping me if you want to order an outfit! I'm not following this thread.
  2. Please be patient. I do have other responsibilities to take care of, so there's no guarantee I'll be able to get to you quickly. At best, I'll respond to you within a day.
  3. My minimum price is 4kt/4g or two items. This is PWYW, so you pay as much as you can, but I'd rather not be cheated out for my effort. I do spend quite some time mulling over my designs.
  4. Maximum of three dragons per person.
  5. I operate at a conversion rate of 1000 treasure : 1 gem. An outfit's price can be either 40kt or 40g, for example.
  6. Save the outfits you receive. To avoid clutter, I will be deleting outfits after two weeks.
  7. I also take items as payment. You can offer the following in place of treasure/gems:
    • Renaming scrolls
    • Treasure marketplace eye vials
    • Plentiful breed changes
    • Gene removal scrolls
    • Food stacks of 10
    • Treasure/NOTN vistas and scenes
    • Non-gem familiars
    • Non-gem apparel
    • Regular and strange chests
  8. Fill out the form below:
Quote:
@Dragonfire546
Link to dragon/scry:
Dragon ID (if dragon):
Wanted number of slots:
Any specific apparel/skins/accents:
Preferred theme:
Other details:

Process
  1. That's right, there's a process!
  2. Firstly, you fill out the form and post in the forum. I will tag you and confirm your purchase.
  3. You then send the payment over via CR or direct messages. Again, I'll confirm it, and then get to work.
  4. Once I've completed the outfit, I'll tag you and link it. You then save it.

Slots
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
  • OPEN
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project