Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4940 4941 4942 4943 4944 ... 5137 5138
@naberie - 5KT/g
@nikkits - Free
@Moonbow - Free
@ShadowSnatcher - Free
@EclipseDragon - Free
@Gaaa - 4KT/g

I'm still looking for an earth nest if anyone has an opening.
@naberie - 5KT/g
@nikkits - Free
@Moonbow - Free
@ShadowSnatcher - Free
@EclipseDragon - Free
@Gaaa - 4KT/g

I'm still looking for an earth nest if anyone has an opening.
@Teba I have a nest open if you'd like to toss me a CR.
@Teba I have a nest open if you'd like to toss me a CR.
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] @HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @LucisAbsentia [s] Looking for 1 fire nest, with some specifications. I'm hoping to reserve a nest to hatch out on the 19th.[/s] Found [emoji=fire rune size=1] [/center]

@HalfStep @DrowsyPanda @LucisAbsentia

Looking for 1 fire nest, with some specifications.
I'm hoping to reserve a nest to hatch out on the 19th.

Found

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
[s]Looking for 1 Fire nest for a [b][color=green]St Pats hatch (March 17th)[/color][/b] [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] The pair has to be nested on [b]March 12[/b] to hatch on time ~ lmk if you need food to cover their stay :)[/s] Found! Fire Rune @HalfStep - 3KT Fire Rune @DrowsyPanda - 3KT Fire Rune @WasabiWave - 4KT Fire Rune @LucisAbsentia - Free
Looking for 1 Fire nest for a St Pats hatch (March 17th)
The pair has to be nested on March 12 to hatch on time ~ lmk if you need food to cover their stay :)

Found!

Fire Rune @HalfStep - 3KT
Fire Rune @DrowsyPanda - 3KT
Fire Rune @WasabiWave - 4KT
Fire Rune @LucisAbsentia - Free
YaLh2Os.png
[quote name="Paks" date="2024-03-09 21:29:39" ] @StarryComet @Zimt @Liamera @Akamataa I'm looking for an ice nest to hatch on the 20th please -- so would need to go down no later than the 15th or can be earlier but withheld hatching until the 20th in FR time. Thank you~ [/quote] Still looking for this ice nest if anyone's willing to put down on the 15th (or sooner) and hatch on the 20th please.
Paks wrote on 2024-03-09 21:29:39:
@StarryComet @Zimt @Liamera @Akamataa

I'm looking for an ice nest to hatch on the 20th please -- so would need to go down no later than the 15th or can be earlier but withheld hatching until the 20th in FR time.

Thank you~

Still looking for this ice nest if anyone's willing to put down on the 15th (or sooner) and hatch on the 20th please.
@Paks
I would recommend asking 1-2 days before again. It‘s easier then to see how our nests will be filled / free. Pre-reserving almost a week before collides with us hosts trying to serve every inquiry asap ^^
Maybe one of my colleagues already has an idea and will note you down for the 15th. In case nobody does again I highly recommend the idea of 1, max 2 days before (:
@Paks
I would recommend asking 1-2 days before again. It‘s easier then to see how our nests will be filled / free. Pre-reserving almost a week before collides with us hosts trying to serve every inquiry asap ^^
Maybe one of my colleagues already has an idea and will note you down for the 15th. In case nobody does again I highly recommend the idea of 1, max 2 days before (:
sig.gif
[emoji=light rune size=1] @Hayzells @Hydraheads @Fane @Naleli [s]Hey looking for two light nests to rent again :)[/s] All taken care of!
@Hayzells @Hydraheads @Fane @Naleli

Hey looking for two light nests to rent again :)

All taken care of!
bHeX9bv.png
@CrimsonCatalyst I can take your 2 pairs!
@Asteryx I can take 1 of your 2 pairs!
@CrimsonCatalyst I can take your 2 pairs!
@Asteryx I can take 1 of your 2 pairs!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
@dancingcrane @Firefoot @Caelight @soranui @DragonSister

Hey all! Looking for a wind nest once again!
@dancingcrane @Firefoot @Caelight @soranui @DragonSister

Hey all! Looking for a wind nest once again!
@fane stellar thank you! they'll be over shortly <3
@fane stellar thank you! they'll be over shortly <3
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

1 2 ... 4940 4941 4942 4943 4944 ... 5137 5138