Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 5106 5107
@skarpetky, welcome to the thread host role! I’m a wind nester and active. Let me know if I can be of any help.
@skarpetky, welcome to the thread host role! I’m a wind nester and active. Let me know if I can be of any help.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
I'd just like to say that I literally just stumbled upon this organization(?) earlier today and when I checked back you had already moved to a new thread! I'm very excited to work with you guys in the future, whenever that may be!
No pings because this is just a little kudos to everyone who's apart of this!
I'd just like to say that I literally just stumbled upon this organization(?) earlier today and when I checked back you had already moved to a new thread! I'm very excited to work with you guys in the future, whenever that may be!
No pings because this is just a little kudos to everyone who's apart of this!
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
Welcome, and thanks for stepping up to host the thread. ^_^
Welcome, and thanks for stepping up to host the thread. ^_^
0MKRFfK.png
  • she/her
  • EST (FR+3)
  • Old as dirt water
kA2rq7D.png
@skarpetky

I was kinda away the last days. So this is the new nest rental thread and the old one will be retired? Should we still answer pings on the old one or redirect here?

And thanks for your work :)
@skarpetky

I was kinda away the last days. So this is the new nest rental thread and the old one will be retired? Should we still answer pings on the old one or redirect here?

And thanks for your work :)
gHimi9S.png
@Faithbrier Alright! I'll remove you from the list then, thanks for letting me know.
@Faithbrier Alright! I'll remove you from the list then, thanks for letting me know.

bannerart_2021.png
@dancingcrane @AllieLovesBrook @Caekpants @Nevermind2B Thank you all for the warm welcome! I wasn't expecting it, it's good to know you guys are okay with this little change in management lol. As for your question Nevermind2B, I'd say it's fine to answer pings from the old forum (especially if they're from before the service was moved) but I'd answer them over here, and notify people that there is a new forum.

For example:
(randomperson pings you on old forum asking for a nest)
(you ping them on the 2.0 forum like this:)
@/randomperson Yes I can host a nest! Just so you know, the service is moved over to this forum now.
@dancingcrane @AllieLovesBrook @Caekpants @Nevermind2B Thank you all for the warm welcome! I wasn't expecting it, it's good to know you guys are okay with this little change in management lol. As for your question Nevermind2B, I'd say it's fine to answer pings from the old forum (especially if they're from before the service was moved) but I'd answer them over here, and notify people that there is a new forum.

For example:
(randomperson pings you on old forum asking for a nest)
(you ping them on the 2.0 forum like this:)
@/randomperson Yes I can host a nest! Just so you know, the service is moved over to this forum now.

bannerart_2021.png
Hello everyone! Today is 7/15, and to kick off the 2.0 forum we're going to do an activity check! Please respond to the google form by 7/25 (10 days), or you will be removed from the service. No hard feelings!

Click here to fill out the ACTIVITY CHECK

Pings snipped!
Hello everyone! Today is 7/15, and to kick off the 2.0 forum we're going to do an activity check! Please respond to the google form by 7/25 (10 days), or you will be removed from the service. No hard feelings!

Click here to fill out the ACTIVITY CHECK

Pings snipped!

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky

Just wanted to let you know that I have a renter that will make reservations for a 5 nest mass hatch for the foreseeable future. absinthy already knew about this and gave permission to do so, so just wanted to give you a heads up on that. This means that I will not be accepting requests up to 6 days before the reserved date to make sure I have all my nests available, and naturally all my nests will be full for the next 6 days for incubation. (of course, I will let you know ahead of time for why I'm not responding to hosting requests)

We just finished the mass hatch this past weekend, so it won't be happening again until next month. But just so you know. :)
@skarpetky

Just wanted to let you know that I have a renter that will make reservations for a 5 nest mass hatch for the foreseeable future. absinthy already knew about this and gave permission to do so, so just wanted to give you a heads up on that. This means that I will not be accepting requests up to 6 days before the reserved date to make sure I have all my nests available, and naturally all my nests will be full for the next 6 days for incubation. (of course, I will let you know ahead of time for why I'm not responding to hosting requests)

We just finished the mass hatch this past weekend, so it won't be happening again until next month. But just so you know. :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla Thanks for the heads up! That's perfectly fine by me. I would only remove someone from the service if they didn't reply to the activity check at all, (or just wanted to be removed) so regardless you're good [emoji=star size=1]
@Wylla Thanks for the heads up! That's perfectly fine by me. I would only remove someone from the service if they didn't reply to the activity check at all, (or just wanted to be removed) so regardless you're good

bannerart_2021.png
@Aava @FelicisNox177 @Kalypsonite @Caekpants

woo am i the first renter for the new thread? :eyes:
I need a nest for a pair of Banescales!
@Aava @FelicisNox177 @Kalypsonite @Caekpants

woo am i the first renter for the new thread? :eyes:
I need a nest for a pair of Banescales!
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png