Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper? (gene speculation)
1 2 3 4
Jumping ahead a few festivals, but what does everybody guess/wish the Greenskeeper gene will look like?

The reason it's so tricky to me is that Blossom, Branches and Willow already exist!
My ideal Nature gene is super similar to something between willow and branches. Lots of overgrowth.

What other good ways would there be to have plants growing out of a dragon?
Or will it look completely unlike that?
I know Venom is a big theme in Nature flight, but I can't picture how that kind of thing would translate to a gene...

Jumping ahead a few festivals, but what does everybody guess/wish the Greenskeeper gene will look like?

The reason it's so tricky to me is that Blossom, Branches and Willow already exist!
My ideal Nature gene is super similar to something between willow and branches. Lots of overgrowth.

What other good ways would there be to have plants growing out of a dragon?
Or will it look completely unlike that?
I know Venom is a big theme in Nature flight, but I can't picture how that kind of thing would translate to a gene...

Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time
What about bushes? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80487378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804874/80487378_350.png[/img][/url] Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves.
What about bushes?

80487378_350.png

Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
I'm expecting either grass growing out of the dragon's back (kinda like Porcupine, but grass), a moss blankie, or ivy growing all over them.
I'm expecting either grass growing out of the dragon's back (kinda like Porcupine, but grass), a moss blankie, or ivy growing all over them.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Hmmmm, maybe patches of moss with small flowers and mushrooms on em? That could be cute.
Hmmmm, maybe patches of moss with small flowers and mushrooms on em? That could be cute.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Dunno but I want it
Dunno but I want it

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I dream of broccoli. [item=leafy gladeboughs]
I dream of broccoli.

Leafy Gladeboughs
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png84.png
I imagine a leafy mane, similar to the Gladekeeper's! ...and it's on Aberrations.
I imagine a leafy mane, similar to the Gladekeeper's! ...and it's on Aberrations.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
what if it's just

On a serious note >>
I'd be chill with a gene like the gladeboughs :D
Or maybe like, roots on the dragon? I like the idea of moss though too
what if it's just

On a serious note >>
I'd be chill with a gene like the gladeboughs :D
Or maybe like, roots on the dragon? I like the idea of moss though too
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="yoshimario40" date="2024-03-04 13:22:01" ] What about bushes? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80487378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804874/80487378_350.png[/img][/url] Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves. [/quote] oh this would be so good, yes please
yoshimario40 wrote on 2024-03-04 13:22:01:
What about bushes?

80487378_350.png

Like this except any colour so you could have pink for cherry blossoms. Or orange for autumn leaves.
oh this would be so good, yes please
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
roots
roots
oNPnEqv.jpeg
1 2 3 4