Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper? (gene speculation)
1 2 3 4
Oh, I kind of hope it's vines! Pothos vines, as mentioned above, would be great! Mushrooms would also be cute--like the little round-capped ones, rather than polypore, so we don't get a duplicate. Or moss/hanging moss on the body, not horribly unlike the Gladekeeper's beard. But, mostly, I'd like to see Nature's flight base get what they want from the gene. I know dislike my flight gene and I'd be glad for them to be happy with theirs; same goes for Water and Wind.
Oh, I kind of hope it's vines! Pothos vines, as mentioned above, would be great! Mushrooms would also be cute--like the little round-capped ones, rather than polypore, so we don't get a duplicate. Or moss/hanging moss on the body, not horribly unlike the Gladekeeper's beard. But, mostly, I'd like to see Nature's flight base get what they want from the gene. I know dislike my flight gene and I'd be glad for them to be happy with theirs; same goes for Water and Wind.
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Teal.png
I'm hoping for something that'll look nice with the yellow range, preferably flowers of some kind, or ivy? and I want it on Veilspun, so every time Veils get skipped over, my hope for Greenskeeper Veilspun grows.
I'm hoping for something that'll look nice with the yellow range, preferably flowers of some kind, or ivy? and I want it on Veilspun, so every time Veils get skipped over, my hope for Greenskeeper Veilspun grows.
5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
tendrils, roots, or something like honey locust spines would be banger. would also love to see more insectoid genes. [i]honey locust thorns for reference[/i] [img]https://files.catbox.moe/4j0ojp.png[/img]
tendrils, roots, or something like honey locust spines would be banger. would also love to see more insectoid genes.

honey locust thorns for reference

4j0ojp.png
nzqnkq.png
willow except all over the body instead of just on the mane!!!! like veilspun hair
also ideally some little flowers in there too :)

if this became a thing it would be my favourite gene ever.

(willow is okay, but even though the bits that ARE drawn are great, it's not spread out nearly enough for me to like it enough to use it :(
blossom is really good!!! it's just expensive and not on my fave ancients haha)

(edit: ...realizing there's nothing to stop me from making this into a uma. especially because if this was a gene I'd probably make a dragonsona with that gene... so I can just do that, except with a uma. hmm.......)
willow except all over the body instead of just on the mane!!!! like veilspun hair
also ideally some little flowers in there too :)

if this became a thing it would be my favourite gene ever.

(willow is okay, but even though the bits that ARE drawn are great, it's not spread out nearly enough for me to like it enough to use it :(
blossom is really good!!! it's just expensive and not on my fave ancients haha)

(edit: ...realizing there's nothing to stop me from making this into a uma. especially because if this was a gene I'd probably make a dragonsona with that gene... so I can just do that, except with a uma. hmm.......)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4