Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your biggest flight rising regret
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
count me s another one for the 'bred my progens and then sold their kids' club.
tbh I really wish the beginner tutorial worked differently because there's so many of us in this club, how are we supposed to know the regret to come while it encourages you to breed them?
count me s another one for the 'bred my progens and then sold their kids' club.
tbh I really wish the beginner tutorial worked differently because there's so many of us in this club, how are we supposed to know the regret to come while it encourages you to breed them?
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

Giving away a nature sprite for a raffle in like, 2016?
Giving away a nature sprite for a raffle in like, 2016?
ijWAday.pngy3NW8md.gif
honestly the only thing is my progens- the colors on my custom were atrocious, then breeding them to the point they have massive offspring lists that I don't like. Haven't been able to justify spending the funds to scatter my custom with that awful offspring list so she's essentially permanently yeeted.
honestly the only thing is my progens- the colors on my custom were atrocious, then breeding them to the point they have massive offspring lists that I don't like. Haven't been able to justify spending the funds to scatter my custom with that awful offspring list so she's essentially permanently yeeted.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
Not telling my friend there was an imp scroll for sale sooner for like a couple 100kt. She would've helped me buy it, but I didn't think she'd be that generous, so I didn't tell her for a day or 2.

Also not picking up multiples of fest items until a couple years ago.
Not telling my friend there was an imp scroll for sale sooner for like a couple 100kt. She would've helped me buy it, but I didn't think she'd be that generous, so I didn't tell her for a day or 2.

Also not picking up multiples of fest items until a couple years ago.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
@Astropica

If hoardselling the serthis poison was in the last two weeks, you can actually get it back! If you go to support (found in the Library section of the links to the left of the page), then select Self Service, then Item Restoration, there's an option to get hoardsold items back. Here's a link to make it easier to find:

https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index

I think the only thing I regret was not naming more of my dragons two-letter names when I had the chance.
@Astropica

If hoardselling the serthis poison was in the last two weeks, you can actually get it back! If you go to support (found in the Library section of the links to the left of the page), then select Self Service, then Item Restoration, there's an option to get hoardsold items back. Here's a link to make it easier to find:

https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index

I think the only thing I regret was not naming more of my dragons two-letter names when I had the chance.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Not joining when the site first opened. I knew about it and even had friends playing it, but I kept missing/forgetting the opening registrations windows.

And then I did join at the tail end of the site's first year, not committing to understanding festivals. Since even those last few fests I would've had access too would've had sprites and y1 apparel, lol.
Not joining when the site first opened. I knew about it and even had friends playing it, but I kept missing/forgetting the opening registrations windows.

And then I did join at the tail end of the site's first year, not committing to understanding festivals. Since even those last few fests I would've had access too would've had sprites and y1 apparel, lol.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
not joining early enough to get the freaking halos. those things are way too expensive to use as much as i'd like to, and i'm so insanely unlikely to ever pull one from the joxar box...

joining early enough for the 2013 and kickstarter stuff wouldve been nice too, but i don't really regret that as much because of how long ago it was
not joining early enough to get the freaking halos. those things are way too expensive to use as much as i'd like to, and i'm so insanely unlikely to ever pull one from the joxar box...

joining early enough for the 2013 and kickstarter stuff wouldve been nice too, but i don't really regret that as much because of how long ago it was
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
on the one hand I'm glad I joined when I did because I feel so fed with all of these new dragon breeds, such a huge selection of genes right away, lots of options to make money, all these QoL features that definitely weren't around in 2013, and friends who have been playing a lot longer than me who helped get me started, but on the other hand I do deeply regret not joining much earlier in the site's life because of how MUCH I've missed out on. especially the older fest items and fams that are outlandishly overpriced

on a more minor note though, spending gems on genes, etc for dragons who have since been exalted or given away because I am just too dang impulsive about bringing new dragons into my lair only to get hit with buyer's remorse x-x
on the one hand I'm glad I joined when I did because I feel so fed with all of these new dragon breeds, such a huge selection of genes right away, lots of options to make money, all these QoL features that definitely weren't around in 2013, and friends who have been playing a lot longer than me who helped get me started, but on the other hand I do deeply regret not joining much earlier in the site's life because of how MUCH I've missed out on. especially the older fest items and fams that are outlandishly overpriced

on a more minor note though, spending gems on genes, etc for dragons who have since been exalted or given away because I am just too dang impulsive about bringing new dragons into my lair only to get hit with buyer's remorse x-x
I wish I'd joined the site a lot earlier. I kept attempting to join but didn't make it to any registration windows, so I gave up for a long time.
I wish I'd joined the site a lot earlier. I kept attempting to join but didn't make it to any registration windows, so I gave up for a long time.
I didn't buy more than one halo per fest even though I was around that year (missed light & lightning, but was here for all the rest). I also used to give berserkers and ambushes and ONE (sad) eliminate to Crim thinking that was literally the pool of items feeding the Pinkerton draw. As in, I thought by relinquishing an expensive item, I was sending it out there for another lucky user to pick up from Pinkerton. Like a Pokemon wondertrade.
I didn't buy more than one halo per fest even though I was around that year (missed light & lightning, but was here for all the rest). I also used to give berserkers and ambushes and ONE (sad) eliminate to Crim thinking that was literally the pool of items feeding the Pinkerton draw. As in, I thought by relinquishing an expensive item, I was sending it out there for another lucky user to pick up from Pinkerton. Like a Pokemon wondertrade.
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10