Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
my name is catt and i like cats
my name is catt and i like cats
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
acc was created like 2 weeks or so before our first marching band competition and i was sure we were going to get a 3. we ended up getting a 2 LOL
acc was created like 2 weeks or so before our first marching band competition and i was sure we were going to get a 3. we ended up getting a 2 LOL
Untitled51.png
My username is this because I have always wanted to be a werewolf. Every girl oc I make ends up being a werewolf, I can't help it.

I just wanna be big and bitey and strong--to protect myself and the people I care about, and to terrify anybody else with unfriendly intentions. I love the idea of werewolves being near-unstoppable forces of lawful good, Hounds of God and all that, so NobleLycanthrope it is <3
My username is this because I have always wanted to be a werewolf. Every girl oc I make ends up being a werewolf, I can't help it.

I just wanna be big and bitey and strong--to protect myself and the people I care about, and to terrify anybody else with unfriendly intentions. I love the idea of werewolves being near-unstoppable forces of lawful good, Hounds of God and all that, so NobleLycanthrope it is <3
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
My name is a reference to This Character. aka my favorite character of all time.
baby scrimbus dream world daughter of all time.
That is all.
My name is a reference to This Character. aka my favorite character of all time.
That is all.
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
when i first joined tumblr, bugsinspace was the randomly generated username it gave me. and i like bugs. i like space. so i kept it! eventually, it just became my brand, and i called myself bugsinspace on essentially everything. for online privacy, i started calling myself bugs, and this was when i was first discovering my lgbtq+ identity as a transneutral person. over time, 'bugs' became more of my real name than my Actual Real Name. what a ride of a name origin story, huh?
when i first joined tumblr, bugsinspace was the randomly generated username it gave me. and i like bugs. i like space. so i kept it! eventually, it just became my brand, and i called myself bugsinspace on essentially everything. for online privacy, i started calling myself bugs, and this was when i was first discovering my lgbtq+ identity as a transneutral person. over time, 'bugs' became more of my real name than my Actual Real Name. what a ride of a name origin story, huh?
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
It’s the ancient greek translation of my birth name (emerald). It sounds very dragon-y and cool.
It’s the ancient greek translation of my birth name (emerald). It sounds very dragon-y and cool.
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
had to go through name changes on my accounts for privacy reasons. eventually colorscapes was the username i came up with because i like colors (and the word scapes sounded very cool).

...now the said accs are all deleted and im stuck with this name here lol
had to go through name changes on my accounts for privacy reasons. eventually colorscapes was the username i came up with because i like colors (and the word scapes sounded very cool).

...now the said accs are all deleted and im stuck with this name here lol
ZcrsSbC.png
[quote name="@Gengetsu" date="2024-02-13 07:00:17" ] My name is a reference to This Character. aka my favorite character of all time. baby scrimbus dream world daughter of all time. That is all. [/quote] Wahaha I didn't expect to see you here. Without even looking at your profile, this comment gave it away. I love your Touhou fan dragons, especially the PC-98 ones <3 //You won't know me, perhaps other than one who pestered you about re-uploading your old music ^^'
@Gengetsu wrote on 2024-02-13 07:00:17:
That is all.
Wahaha I didn't expect to see you here. Without even looking at your profile, this comment gave it away. I love your Touhou fan dragons, especially the PC-98 ones <3

//You won't know me, perhaps other than one who pestered you about re-uploading your old music ^^'
FObX7rS.png
I really like Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and the like, and I wanted a UN from that universe.

After trying out different ones seeing if they were available, I really liked the sound of Khuzdul. It's the language of Tolkiens dwarves :)
Plus it's just fun to say in my head lol
I really like Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit and the like, and I wanted a UN from that universe.

After trying out different ones seeing if they were available, I really liked the sound of Khuzdul. It's the language of Tolkiens dwarves :)
Plus it's just fun to say in my head lol
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
No one owns cats. I read that we are rather guardians of cats. I have two and they are part of my family.
No one owns cats. I read that we are rather guardians of cats. I have two and they are part of my family.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32