Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32
I've been calling myself Wildehearted on the web (and other places) for literally longer than I can remember (possibly I'm old. Possibly my memory is crappy. Possibly both).

When I was in school I used to make my own year books (just a bunch of paper folded over in the center and stapled so it wouldn't come apart and then I drew a cover. On the back, I drew a heart with thorns around it and under that it read "Wildehearted, Inc", like a logo. I've just always been Wildehearted.
I've been calling myself Wildehearted on the web (and other places) for literally longer than I can remember (possibly I'm old. Possibly my memory is crappy. Possibly both).

When I was in school I used to make my own year books (just a bunch of paper folded over in the center and stapled so it wouldn't come apart and then I drew a cover. On the back, I drew a heart with thorns around it and under that it read "Wildehearted, Inc", like a logo. I've just always been Wildehearted.
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
big ff7 nerd here, and my two fav characters are zack fair and vincent valentine; put their last names together and voila
big ff7 nerd here, and my two fav characters are zack fair and vincent valentine; put their last names together and voila
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
I just really like Nikaido from Dorohedoro, and I just think the name's neat :)
I just really like Nikaido from Dorohedoro, and I just think the name's neat :)
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
I didn't like my old username (LaDIES) (why did i ever use that anyway??) and wanted to change it, and decided to just use my twitter username, minus some symbols.

And it means wind I'm pretty sure. It's supposed to be a reference to the anime Bakugan as there's an element in it called ventus.
I didn't like my old username (LaDIES) (why did i ever use that anyway??) and wanted to change it, and decided to just use my twitter username, minus some symbols.

And it means wind I'm pretty sure. It's supposed to be a reference to the anime Bakugan as there's an element in it called ventus.
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
locked is just a super funny name to have for a definitely not locked account, also it surprised me that it wasn't taken yet either, so why not!
locked is just a super funny name to have for a definitely not locked account, also it surprised me that it wasn't taken yet either, so why not!
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Mine is based on this cutesy thing my grandma used say about me when I was a kid and it's just hung around lol. Also it was my webkinz username and it felt fitting to use it again when I got back into computer games.
Mine is based on this cutesy thing my grandma used say about me when I was a kid and it's just hung around lol. Also it was my webkinz username and it felt fitting to use it again when I got back into computer games.
2OTuj7X.png
A volcano name with fire behind it because it was taken!
EtnaFire also name from OC.
A volcano name with fire behind it because it was taken!
EtnaFire also name from OC.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I like strawberries and dinosaurs :)
I came up with it in the middle of a dinosaur obsession making a fandom account. It rolls off the tongue, hasn’t been taken so far, and is neutral enough to be used anywhere.
I like strawberries and dinosaurs :)
I came up with it in the middle of a dinosaur obsession making a fandom account. It rolls off the tongue, hasn’t been taken so far, and is neutral enough to be used anywhere.

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
originally I wanted to do “elysian” which in itself refers to a characteristic that is divine and heavenly! But while that was taken I went for “Elysi” in which can sound like a cute nickname, a word in itself, and does pay homage to the origin of the word Elysian from Honkai endeavors lol
originally I wanted to do “elysian” which in itself refers to a characteristic that is divine and heavenly! But while that was taken I went for “Elysi” in which can sound like a cute nickname, a word in itself, and does pay homage to the origin of the word Elysian from Honkai endeavors lol
83447890p.png Robin / Ronnie
They/Them | FR+3

Nature
Agol
————
Rl71vuP.png
R1dejfm.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Gelo is an italian word for extreme cold/freezing cold [emoji=snowflake size=1].
Gelo is an italian word for extreme cold/freezing cold .
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32