Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
i'm a gremlin irl and i like puns so...
i'm a gremlin irl and i like puns so...
neutralh5.png
My clan is situated in a bog, and I want to be your friend.
My clan is situated in a bog, and I want to be your friend.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
It is the way it is because i exalt and flip fodder sometimes but I’m not mean I dont think
It is the way it is because i exalt and flip fodder sometimes but I’m not mean I dont think
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Mine is from my first original character that I designed -- Frion Nivalis, so this username become my universal username haha

Yep my custom is named Nivalis too :3
Mine is from my first original character that I designed -- Frion Nivalis, so this username become my universal username haha

Yep my custom is named Nivalis too :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
[quote name="JestingGremlin" date="2019-09-21 06:14:31" ] i'm a gremlin irl [/quote] same also i had the username minibani on everything since like 2013 for some reason, but decided bani sounds nicer except bani was taken so i settled for banii
JestingGremlin wrote on 2019-09-21 06:14:31:
i'm a gremlin irl
same

also i had the username minibani on everything since like 2013 for some reason, but decided bani sounds nicer

except bani was taken so i settled for banii
ttGfSL1.png
I just really like sweaters ;u;!!

As for my first username, Gustborn, I got inspiration from the Gustborn Balloon item x3
I just really like sweaters ;u;!!

As for my first username, Gustborn, I got inspiration from the Gustborn Balloon item x3
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Mine is the name of the main character in Assassin's Creed 4. I love the game, and I'm glad EdwardKenway wasn't taken already jfksk
Mine is the name of the main character in Assassin's Creed 4. I love the game, and I'm glad EdwardKenway wasn't taken already jfksk
i really like star wars ok
A place that holds a lot of memories for me, when everything was new and fun! A lot's changed since then.
A place that holds a lot of memories for me, when everything was new and fun! A lot's changed since then.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Um... I can't really explain. I was just walking to my next period in school when I said to myself "swankiest wastebasket sounds like a good username." And I couldn't help but agree. It didn't fit though, so I just did swankiestgarbage.
Um... I can't really explain. I was just walking to my next period in school when I said to myself "swankiest wastebasket sounds like a good username." And I couldn't help but agree. It didn't fit though, so I just did swankiestgarbage.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

idk, but it tends to cause mass confusion every now and again so i stick with it
idk, but it tends to cause mass confusion every now and again so i stick with it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32