Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 142 143
[s]Bwahaha I am now the first person to like the Lan dragon >:)))[/s] Yes, either of those would be great lol So since I've just been mainly working on a raffle drawing and don't like working on multiple at a time, I'm just gonna post the sketch I did for the drawing I mentioned. Very, very rough sketch. [s]It feels like one of those fake transparent pngs from those crappy "free domain pictures" sites[/s] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/58a1cd3d-c55d-11ee-9e99-35e5c84c7196.gif[/img] [s]"Children? I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die!!!"[/s]
Bwahaha I am now the first person to like the Lan dragon >:)))

Yes, either of those would be great lol

So since I've just been mainly working on a raffle drawing and don't like working on multiple at a time, I'm just gonna post the sketch I did for the drawing I mentioned. Very, very rough sketch. It feels like one of those fake transparent pngs from those crappy "free domain pictures" sites

58a1cd3d-c55d-11ee-9e99-35e5c84c7196.gif
"Children? I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die!!!"
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Hehe yay >:)

OOOOOO KIDDOS!! Also nice Monsters Inc. reference
Seriously, Typhon is so dang cute and Trill has such a dynamic pose and expression!! I love your art style so much! <33

I may or may not have stayed up all night playing Undertale Yellow and I cannot for the life of me remember if I even had a dream because all I was thinking about was Undertale Yellow XD I'm near the end now, the game pretty much asked if I had done everything I wanted to do (sidequests, stocking up on healing items, etc.) before proceeding so things are about to get real
Hehe yay >:)

OOOOOO KIDDOS!! Also nice Monsters Inc. reference
Seriously, Typhon is so dang cute and Trill has such a dynamic pose and expression!! I love your art style so much! <33

I may or may not have stayed up all night playing Undertale Yellow and I cannot for the life of me remember if I even had a dream because all I was thinking about was Undertale Yellow XD I'm near the end now, the game pretty much asked if I had done everything I wanted to do (sidequests, stocking up on healing items, etc.) before proceeding so things are about to get real
xk7ymDQ.png
Thanks! One is super happy and energetic, the other one has seen things. I think I've captured it well with the poses. Still is going to happen, bwahahaha I love giving background characters personality and making them interesting >:)))

Ey, Undertale Yellow! I downloaded the game but I still wanna play it...and I forget that it's on my laptop. The ost is so good and I like some of the characters! So far I've only seen mini Flint/Arthur Morgan the cowboy kid, a bird guy and some other sad looking guy but...still have to get to playing it lol.
Thanks! One is super happy and energetic, the other one has seen things. I think I've captured it well with the poses. Still is going to happen, bwahahaha I love giving background characters personality and making them interesting >:)))

Ey, Undertale Yellow! I downloaded the game but I still wanna play it...and I forget that it's on my laptop. The ost is so good and I like some of the characters! So far I've only seen mini Flint/Arthur Morgan the cowboy kid, a bird guy and some other sad looking guy but...still have to get to playing it lol.
I love it when background characters get a chance to let their personality shine, it's fun to give them all kinds of headcanons to make real :D

I've been listening to the OST nonstop for a couple weeks now, I think I'm obsessed lol
By the way you'll never catch me doing any other route but the pacifist route (even though the genocide route has awesome music), it's just too wholesome and cute and funny and I like these characters way too much to hurt them in any way
Clover the cowboy kid is just a silly goober and I love them
I love it when background characters get a chance to let their personality shine, it's fun to give them all kinds of headcanons to make real :D

I've been listening to the OST nonstop for a couple weeks now, I think I'm obsessed lol
By the way you'll never catch me doing any other route but the pacifist route (even though the genocide route has awesome music), it's just too wholesome and cute and funny and I like these characters way too much to hurt them in any way
Clover the cowboy kid is just a silly goober and I love them
xk7ymDQ.png
Oh heck yeah! Lan dragon! I also checked some of your other fandergs and oh wow! You have an Ori and a SUPERHOT fanderg? Nice!

I want to make more fandragons, but I spent all my funds XD I also need more lair space, but It'll take up all of the treasure I saved up, whoops. I seriously should play more G&G, but I keep getting busy with other stuff!

Cute drawing! I'd love to see how the finished product looks!

Oh yeah, Undertale Yellow! I remember listening to the demo tracks from before it came out. The music is awesome! I should download it.

I also heard they were having issues with copyright and the music, which is crummy. I hope things get better for anyone affected.
Oh heck yeah! Lan dragon! I also checked some of your other fandergs and oh wow! You have an Ori and a SUPERHOT fanderg? Nice!

I want to make more fandragons, but I spent all my funds XD I also need more lair space, but It'll take up all of the treasure I saved up, whoops. I seriously should play more G&G, but I keep getting busy with other stuff!

Cute drawing! I'd love to see how the finished product looks!

Oh yeah, Undertale Yellow! I remember listening to the demo tracks from before it came out. The music is awesome! I should download it.

I also heard they were having issues with copyright and the music, which is crummy. I hope things get better for anyone affected.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Sure do! I usually don't play first-person shooters, but I actually really enjoyed SUPERHOT! The only other one I vividly recall enjoying was a game on Itch.io based on an analog horror series (Gemini Home Entertainment). I'm just... terrible at first-person shooters TvT

The hibernal den is a literal lifesaver because I do not have 1 million treasure to spend on regular lair expansions AND breed changes / genes / apparel for fandragons waaaa
Whenever I feel like playing in the Fairgrounds I always go with Glimmer & Gloom, play on Hard mode and rake in the cash! Thanks to Raynaud's Phenomenon, my fingers are usually frozen stiff by the time I'm finished getting the maximum treasure, so I have to make sure they're all warmed up first before I proceed XD

You should! It's fun! If I play a character from there in some fandom rp in the future, I'll be sure to censor spoilers for your guys' sakes! And everyone who hasn't played it yet, obviously!

They were. Toby Fox came in and helped fix it. The fact it happened in the first place is terrible. I don't fully understand the music industry, but it seems like a mess to me, I dunno... they better not do that with any other Undertale fangame in the future, that's for sure
Sure do! I usually don't play first-person shooters, but I actually really enjoyed SUPERHOT! The only other one I vividly recall enjoying was a game on Itch.io based on an analog horror series (Gemini Home Entertainment). I'm just... terrible at first-person shooters TvT

The hibernal den is a literal lifesaver because I do not have 1 million treasure to spend on regular lair expansions AND breed changes / genes / apparel for fandragons waaaa
Whenever I feel like playing in the Fairgrounds I always go with Glimmer & Gloom, play on Hard mode and rake in the cash! Thanks to Raynaud's Phenomenon, my fingers are usually frozen stiff by the time I'm finished getting the maximum treasure, so I have to make sure they're all warmed up first before I proceed XD

You should! It's fun! If I play a character from there in some fandom rp in the future, I'll be sure to censor spoilers for your guys' sakes! And everyone who hasn't played it yet, obviously!

They were. Toby Fox came in and helped fix it. The fact it happened in the first place is terrible. I don't fully understand the music industry, but it seems like a mess to me, I dunno... they better not do that with any other Undertale fangame in the future, that's for sure
xk7ymDQ.png
Hi. I'm friends with clara and dingazoid. they talk about this rp all the time. So, like a mom that joins their kid's favorite game or follows their social media, I thought it'd be fun to look at. problem is I know literally nothing about mega man or the rp (minus its length). can someone or many someones give me a summary of all the things I need to know?
Hi. I'm friends with clara and dingazoid. they talk about this rp all the time. So, like a mom that joins their kid's favorite game or follows their social media, I thought it'd be fun to look at. problem is I know literally nothing about mega man or the rp (minus its length). can someone or many someones give me a summary of all the things I need to know?
signature is a wip
bicatcher.png
Lol hi Galaxybun, if you wanna read you can but as I've joked, it's wayyyy too long and I ramble and joke here a lot, but you tell me about things you like so here's a very, very basic and short summary of the rp;

There's this evil data fairy that has the ability to travel across time and alternate timelines, but as she does so, she causes...chaos (she wants to, trust me). This fairy then kidnap's a kid's dad, who's a famous scientist, and then a whole bunch of shenanigans ensue.

For now, the main group jumped into another timepoint so now they're in the middle of this android war so fun stuff :)

If you mean something else (i.e more canonical stuff like lore or characters)...there's...so much. I'm not kidding when I say that. It's one of those things that are simple until you overthink and then realize that there's way too much dumb, complicated things than there should be, but I love things like that lol.
Lol hi Galaxybun, if you wanna read you can but as I've joked, it's wayyyy too long and I ramble and joke here a lot, but you tell me about things you like so here's a very, very basic and short summary of the rp;

There's this evil data fairy that has the ability to travel across time and alternate timelines, but as she does so, she causes...chaos (she wants to, trust me). This fairy then kidnap's a kid's dad, who's a famous scientist, and then a whole bunch of shenanigans ensue.

For now, the main group jumped into another timepoint so now they're in the middle of this android war so fun stuff :)

If you mean something else (i.e more canonical stuff like lore or characters)...there's...so much. I'm not kidding when I say that. It's one of those things that are simple until you overthink and then realize that there's way too much dumb, complicated things than there should be, but I love things like that lol.
Hi, galaxybun! Nice to meet ya! Call me Soul, Lugia, Luigi (haha) or really whatever you prefer, I don't mind! I second Clara's summary of the rp and the fact that the lore of the Mega Man series is really expansive. I mean, there's a whole lot there! There are quite a few different eras of Mega Man, from continuations of the original to an entirely alternate timeline with virtual AI instead of robots. They come with their own set of rules and stuff, it's fun!

At the same time, I understand it being confusing for some. I've definitely been guilty of overthinking a few things, but over time I've learned to roll with that kind of stuff and enjoy it for what it is! Some characters don't have nearly as much you need to know about them as others; part of the fun here is taking background characters in the series and giving them a chance to shine!

I used to be able to explain lore in a better way, but now I struggle with doing it in a simple fashion; I either overindulge or succeed but take way too long to compose my thoughts XD
Hi, galaxybun! Nice to meet ya! Call me Soul, Lugia, Luigi (haha) or really whatever you prefer, I don't mind! I second Clara's summary of the rp and the fact that the lore of the Mega Man series is really expansive. I mean, there's a whole lot there! There are quite a few different eras of Mega Man, from continuations of the original to an entirely alternate timeline with virtual AI instead of robots. They come with their own set of rules and stuff, it's fun!

At the same time, I understand it being confusing for some. I've definitely been guilty of overthinking a few things, but over time I've learned to roll with that kind of stuff and enjoy it for what it is! Some characters don't have nearly as much you need to know about them as others; part of the fun here is taking background characters in the series and giving them a chance to shine!

I used to be able to explain lore in a better way, but now I struggle with doing it in a simple fashion; I either overindulge or succeed but take way too long to compose my thoughts XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Teheeheheehehe guess what I started playing finally ;)))) [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/50345961-c881-11ee-a3cb-89a7c2941a93.gif[/img] I'm past the screenshot btw, I'm stuck on the 2nd boss fight in the abandoned lab. I really like how they mix up different mechanics for each fight, the music keeps bopping harder than it should but man can it be tricky sometimes. Hey, it just makes it more fun, though! [s]Flint from Mother 3 is that you or are you trying to find Lenneh[/s]
Teheeheheehehe guess what I started playing finally ;))))
50345961-c881-11ee-a3cb-89a7c2941a93.gif

I'm past the screenshot btw, I'm stuck on the 2nd boss fight in the abandoned lab. I really like how they mix up different mechanics for each fight, the music keeps bopping harder than it should but man can it be tricky sometimes. Hey, it just makes it more fun, though!

Flint from Mother 3 is that you or are you trying to find Lenneh
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 142 143