Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153
That looks awesome! Kinda reminds me a bit of MMBN Duo's Mugshot, History uh... repeats itself. Poor Iris :( Also threw these together [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/158bc838-c2f1-11ee-aa1a-c745791f287d.gif[/img] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/724c48c2-c2f1-11ee-9b8d-f5e8b0349e15.gif[/img] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/a6f7dd7a-c2f1-11ee-b9cd-f5e8b0349e15.gif[/img] Short Zero hours Yeah, that'd be awesome! Mech (or Ride Armor) Iris and Armed Phenomenon Phantom would be unstoppable together! Meanwhile GBD and Kite are standing in the background like, "What the heck." [s]Can't wait 'til this actually happens in Paradox[/s]
That looks awesome! Kinda reminds me a bit of MMBN Duo's Mugshot,

History uh... repeats itself. Poor Iris :(

Also threw these together

158bc838-c2f1-11ee-aa1a-c745791f287d.gif

724c48c2-c2f1-11ee-9b8d-f5e8b0349e15.gif

a6f7dd7a-c2f1-11ee-b9cd-f5e8b0349e15.gif

Short Zero hours

Yeah, that'd be awesome! Mech (or Ride Armor) Iris and Armed Phenomenon Phantom would be unstoppable together! Meanwhile GBD and Kite are standing in the background like, "What the heck."

Can't wait 'til this actually happens in Paradox

Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Now that you mention a team-up with Armed Phenomenon Phantom, I am 100% using it down the line! They both lose it and start wreaking havoc everywhere hahaha [s]help them[/s] Btw, Colonel would need to be sacrificed for Iris to get access to it (she used his core after he died to make it happen), unless we can make up another way for it to happen without him having to die (I'm cool with anything!), I'm so sorry Colonel I freakin love sprite edits and custom sprites you guys I love them My dreams are just predicting the future, aren't they? XD GET HIM NEIGE [b]GET HIM[/b] Oh my god it does! If you see either, maybe start running lol [size=2]Oh, Duo... why weren't you in the Star Force series at all-[/size] ZERO NO YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE The amount of confusion there's gonna be when Iris meets MMZ Zero XD Or, uh, sadness depending on when she meets him... again, I'm sorry Colonel [s]Mecha Iris and Armed Phenomenon Phantom team-up to-be-made canon, heck yeah!! Double better watch out, he might be double-screwed HAHAHA[/s] Hey, speaking of sprites... like-father like-son [img]https://i.imgur.com/OXPvdyC.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0CnXPJN.png[/img] Bonus son [img]https://i.imgur.com/dzfVALb.gif[/img]
Now that you mention a team-up with Armed Phenomenon Phantom, I am 100% using it down the line! They both lose it and start wreaking havoc everywhere hahaha help them
Btw, Colonel would need to be sacrificed for Iris to get access to it (she used his core after he died to make it happen), unless we can make up another way for it to happen without him having to die (I'm cool with anything!), I'm so sorry Colonel

I freakin love sprite edits and custom sprites you guys I love them

My dreams are just predicting the future, aren't they? XD

GET HIM NEIGE
GET HIM

Oh my god it does! If you see either, maybe start running lol
Oh, Duo... why weren't you in the Star Force series at all-

ZERO NO
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE

The amount of confusion there's gonna be when Iris meets MMZ Zero XD Or, uh, sadness depending on when she meets him... again, I'm sorry Colonel

Mecha Iris and Armed Phenomenon Phantom team-up to-be-made canon, heck yeah!! Double better watch out, he might be double-screwed HAHAHA

Hey, speaking of sprites... like-father like-son

OXPvdyC.png 0CnXPJN.png

Bonus son

dzfVALb.gif
xk7ymDQ.png
NO DON'T DO THAT TO THEM NO LEAVE THEM BE

To fill out some wait time, I'm going back to old posts and fixing up some sentences that could've been clearer or making some dialogue a bit more in-character and adding a bit more consistency. I fixed my first two posts for now, but I'll have to come back to it a little later once I get home.

Edit: I did quite a bit of sentence clean-up today. It's funny, rereading something a million times and catching another typo once more. I also re-added some titles, a bit of color coding and a few extra sentences here and there to add a bit more context while also fixing a few other sentences that didn't really make much sense and were generally confusing (mainly in my first few posts). One of these was also a paragraph in one of Giro's sections somewhere on page 12, again, a bit more of a natural response now. Gee, editing is a lot more tedious than one would think, but hey, I'm a bit happier with some of my older posts now.
NO DON'T DO THAT TO THEM NO LEAVE THEM BE

To fill out some wait time, I'm going back to old posts and fixing up some sentences that could've been clearer or making some dialogue a bit more in-character and adding a bit more consistency. I fixed my first two posts for now, but I'll have to come back to it a little later once I get home.

Edit: I did quite a bit of sentence clean-up today. It's funny, rereading something a million times and catching another typo once more. I also re-added some titles, a bit of color coding and a few extra sentences here and there to add a bit more context while also fixing a few other sentences that didn't really make much sense and were generally confusing (mainly in my first few posts). One of these was also a paragraph in one of Giro's sections somewhere on page 12, again, a bit more of a natural response now. Gee, editing is a lot more tedious than one would think, but hey, I'm a bit happier with some of my older posts now.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Oh yeah the confusion is going to be fun lol.

Colonel probably is going to die for drama purposes >:) Question is, how will it go out? Eh, we'll find out later.

...Unless someone else wants to play as him and carry good 'ol Colonel further, or if we want to keep him alive anyways. Imagine if Iris met Colonel.EXE after the other one dies oh no

Oh gosh no free the chilren and their papa

I should probably go back and fix my old posts, but maybe when I have the time. I'm also thinking about doing a re-word count next month or so.

Darn this is making me excited
Oh yeah the confusion is going to be fun lol.

Colonel probably is going to die for drama purposes >:) Question is, how will it go out? Eh, we'll find out later.

...Unless someone else wants to play as him and carry good 'ol Colonel further, or if we want to keep him alive anyways. Imagine if Iris met Colonel.EXE after the other one dies oh no

Oh gosh no free the chilren and their papa

I should probably go back and fix my old posts, but maybe when I have the time. I'm also thinking about doing a re-word count next month or so.

Darn this is making me excited
Apologies if I've asked before, but since there's time, how long is the main jumper group resting? Is it a quick few hour nap or are they actually going to sleep, 8 hours (or slightly less)? I was planning for Neige to do (or try to do) option B though I'd like to check up with you guys.
Apologies if I've asked before, but since there's time, how long is the main jumper group resting? Is it a quick few hour nap or are they actually going to sleep, 8 hours (or slightly less)? I was planning for Neige to do (or try to do) option B though I'd like to check up with you guys.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
NEVER, THEY WILL SUFFER FOR THE PLOT OH, Iris meeting Colonel.EXE... oh my god, that sounds like an amazing and heart-wrenching plot point if Colonel ends up dying for plot purposes >:) [s]I also imagined Iris meeting Iris.EXE for some reason and then double the confusion arises oops[/s] I definitely like going back and making small edits here and there to older posts! Sometimes I used to worry about accidentally making too big of a change to the point of confusion, but it's fine ^^ I also remember being super embarrassed whenever I would catch a typo in my old posts way in the past, but now I laugh it off and correct it no problem. No one should be shamed for making typos, especially if the post can be understood regardless of said typos! I don't believe you've asked before, you're good either way! I'm not sure how long they're resting for, but I'm okay with either option. The excitement is real hehe By the way, I FINALLY got the shiny Latios!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/id3bpwI.jpg[/img] The catch was, I was in the car with my family when I got it, and of course, I screamed with excitement when I saw it pop up... which was overheard by everyone in the parking lot. Got plenty of weird looks sent our way. Heh, oops... TvT I promised I wouldn't have that kind of reaction in public again because people thought I was in trouble or something, when actually I'd gotten a shiny Pokemon I was soft-resetting for in the span of a whole week lol
NEVER, THEY WILL SUFFER FOR THE PLOT

OH, Iris meeting Colonel.EXE... oh my god, that sounds like an amazing and heart-wrenching plot point if Colonel ends up dying for plot purposes >:) I also imagined Iris meeting Iris.EXE for some reason and then double the confusion arises oops

I definitely like going back and making small edits here and there to older posts! Sometimes I used to worry about accidentally making too big of a change to the point of confusion, but it's fine ^^ I also remember being super embarrassed whenever I would catch a typo in my old posts way in the past, but now I laugh it off and correct it no problem. No one should be shamed for making typos, especially if the post can be understood regardless of said typos!

I don't believe you've asked before, you're good either way! I'm not sure how long they're resting for, but I'm okay with either option. The excitement is real hehe

By the way, I FINALLY got the shiny Latios!!

id3bpwI.jpg

The catch was, I was in the car with my family when I got it, and of course, I screamed with excitement when I saw it pop up... which was overheard by everyone in the parking lot. Got plenty of weird looks sent our way. Heh, oops... TvT I promised I wouldn't have that kind of reaction in public again because people thought I was in trouble or something, when actually I'd gotten a shiny Pokemon I was soft-resetting for in the span of a whole week lol
xk7ymDQ.png
Wouldn't that be fun

Nice! You should name him Hivolt (yes in reference to MMZX)
Wouldn't that be fun

Nice! You should name him Hivolt (yes in reference to MMZX)
Ooooo, maybe I should! I wonder what I should name the shiny Latias once I finally get it (that one's taking so much longer haha)

By the way, Dinga, would you mind if the main jumper group was able to rest for a full night (around 8 or so hours), or did you want them to only stay there for a few hours?
Ooooo, maybe I should! I wonder what I should name the shiny Latias once I finally get it (that one's taking so much longer haha)

By the way, Dinga, would you mind if the main jumper group was able to rest for a full night (around 8 or so hours), or did you want them to only stay there for a few hours?
xk7ymDQ.png
You should name Shiny Latias (when you get one) Sparrowmon[s] jk jk[/s] [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSARLspp5LaZEh16h1Vw2nBOmReyprdv37xaH6O0lvLblTAUIlcgTswdqFmr74Ugatj2K8:https://shinyrating.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/pokemon_icon_380_00_shiny.png[/img] [img]https://wikimon.net/images/d/d6/Sparrowmon_2.png[/img] or definitely go with Hurricaune if you're gonna match them with Hivolt w/ the ZX themes, it'll be perfect. The group is probably going to stay there until the Hunters (or someone else) finds them, so at least until then. We can have them stay for longer if you'd like.
You should name Shiny Latias (when you get one) Sparrowmon jk jk
pokemon_icon_380_00_shiny.png Sparrowmon_2.png

or definitely go with Hurricaune if you're gonna match them with Hivolt w/ the ZX themes, it'll be perfect.

The group is probably going to stay there until the Hunters (or someone else) finds them, so at least until then. We can have them stay for longer if you'd like.
WHOA The similarities are uncanny... [s]yay I get to have a Digimon in my Pokemon game without mods[/s] Sounds good to me! I was thinking that would be the case. Either way, they better enjoy the safety while it lasts, until the chaos comes to them XD Btw I finally got myself a Lan fandragon to match his Navi counterpart :D I had to spend a lot of treasure and gems to change the breed of the dragon I got to Pearlcatcher and then for the genes, though not much for the apparel. It's been a long time since I've completed any new fandragons, so I'm happy with it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86057703][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860578/86057703_350.png[/img][/url]
WHOA
The similarities are uncanny... yay I get to have a Digimon in my Pokemon game without mods

Sounds good to me! I was thinking that would be the case. Either way, they better enjoy the safety while it lasts, until the chaos comes to them XD

Btw I finally got myself a Lan fandragon to match his Navi counterpart :D I had to spend a lot of treasure and gems to change the breed of the dragon I got to Pearlcatcher and then for the genes, though not much for the apparel. It's been a long time since I've completed any new fandragons, so I'm happy with it!

86057703_350.png
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 153