Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137
Yo! This is nuts! I wouldn’t have been able to understand this if I didn’t make an effort to understand other tangled stories like Kingdom Hearts and Five Nights At Freddy’s in the past. I like the sound of this plot!

I was saving Cyber Peacock for this.
Yo! This is nuts! I wouldn’t have been able to understand this if I didn’t make an effort to understand other tangled stories like Kingdom Hearts and Five Nights At Freddy’s in the past. I like the sound of this plot!

I was saving Cyber Peacock for this.
Dingasoid making really cool and complicated plot lines for no reason [img]https://media.tenor.com/qAXaaF9QLgsAAAAM/dance-moves.gif[/img]
Dingasoid making really cool and complicated plot lines for no reason

dance-moves.gif
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Okay okay, now for the actual gameplay... there will be both good guys and bad guys that want to change the timeline, but there would also be those who got word of this and want to prevent a calamity from happening. Yes, lots of time jumping shenanigans. Don't worry, there will be a way to travel forward as well and a way to get to the other branches of the continuum, but I still need to think of how though. We must do more thinking! We need more gameplay ideas! I might uh... be overusing my brain right now... [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/MFE6UiMEpRoAAAAC/math-zack-galifianakis.gif[/img][img]https://media.tenor.com/vJED-qIRUK0AAAAC/brain-blast-jimmy-neutron.gif[/img][img]https://media.tenor.com/XX2n35R7YCoAAAAC/aneurysm-hhhhomeboyyyy.gif[/img][/center] If they say that you can't use more than 10% of your brain power, then they are clearly wrong. All of this attempt at plotting is proof.
Okay okay, now for the actual gameplay... there will be both good guys and bad guys that want to change the timeline, but there would also be those who got word of this and want to prevent a calamity from happening.

Yes, lots of time jumping shenanigans. Don't worry, there will be a way to travel forward as well and a way to get to the other branches of the continuum, but I still need to think of how though.

We must do more thinking! We need more gameplay ideas! I might uh... be overusing my brain right now...
math-zack-galifianakis.gifbrain-blast-jimmy-neutron.gifaneurysm-hhhhomeboyyyy.gif

If they say that you can't use more than 10% of your brain power, then they are clearly wrong. All of this attempt at plotting is proof.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Sleeping in late is just wonderful, isn't it? Especially when you're sick! Oh heck yeah, I love malfunctioning sinuses! Asthma is wonderful too! [s]I've been sick over a week now help[/s] Tire Track pop tarts must taste like heaven if it got run over by a truck, but anyway! I prepared my eyes! Gotta love me a complicated plot, I love just analyzing and putting the pieces of a complex plot together; I've considered trying to get into Kingdom Hearts for this reason, other than the simple reason of having a Heartless winter hat and getting the feeling it would be fun to play. Anyway... WHOA. That is a genius way to have both timelines and explain how the different timelines came to be! Impressive! Time jumping shenanigans sound good to me. You really are using more than 10% of your brain power, Dinga! Maybe I can do what I usually do for assisting with plot... sit somewhere and have vivid daydreams! Then, I write down some stuff from the daydreams before I lose it and scold myself one too many times! XD So there's good guys trying to change the timeline and bad guys who also want to change the timeline... would they start out as separate forces with the same goal, or would they team up as one? Then there's some who want to stop them for fear of a calamity happening. I'm assuming there would maybe be yet another group who are clueless as to what's happening and are inadvertently (or not) dragged along for the ride. Here's another random image because I like to think I'm funny in some capacity: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/15/f9/b3/15f9b3d4fea5b961fa5c377586ff0176.jpg[/img]
Sleeping in late is just wonderful, isn't it? Especially when you're sick! Oh heck yeah, I love malfunctioning sinuses! Asthma is wonderful too! I've been sick over a week now help

Tire Track pop tarts must taste like heaven if it got run over by a truck, but anyway! I prepared my eyes! Gotta love me a complicated plot, I love just analyzing and putting the pieces of a complex plot together; I've considered trying to get into Kingdom Hearts for this reason, other than the simple reason of having a Heartless winter hat and getting the feeling it would be fun to play.

Anyway... WHOA. That is a genius way to have both timelines and explain how the different timelines came to be! Impressive! Time jumping shenanigans sound good to me. You really are using more than 10% of your brain power, Dinga! Maybe I can do what I usually do for assisting with plot... sit somewhere and have vivid daydreams! Then, I write down some stuff from the daydreams before I lose it and scold myself one too many times! XD

So there's good guys trying to change the timeline and bad guys who also want to change the timeline... would they start out as separate forces with the same goal, or would they team up as one? Then there's some who want to stop them for fear of a calamity happening. I'm assuming there would maybe be yet another group who are clueless as to what's happening and are inadvertently (or not) dragged along for the ride.

Here's another random image because I like to think I'm funny in some capacity:

15f9b3d4fea5b961fa5c377586ff0176.jpg
xk7ymDQ.png
^ Why's that image accurate though
^ Why's that image accurate though
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I watched Barbie movies when I was younger, and sometimes I ask myself why I wasn't unnerved by them, but then I remember it's because I could watch stuff like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Monster House no problem; oh, and the Indiana Jones movies! I loved the heck out of those, and there are specific scenes in those which should probably not be witnessed by a child (especially in Temple of Doom, which happened to be my favorite back then) but I witnessed them anyway because why not XD

Now I look at Barbie movies and just... remember some things, like the "give him to me" weasel and such
I watched Barbie movies when I was younger, and sometimes I ask myself why I wasn't unnerved by them, but then I remember it's because I could watch stuff like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Monster House no problem; oh, and the Indiana Jones movies! I loved the heck out of those, and there are specific scenes in those which should probably not be witnessed by a child (especially in Temple of Doom, which happened to be my favorite back then) but I witnessed them anyway because why not XD

Now I look at Barbie movies and just... remember some things, like the "give him to me" weasel and such
xk7ymDQ.png
Oh my gosh those cursed things. That scene of Agustus getting stuck in the chocolate thing gave me chills as a kid. Then again, I was scared of the Fooglies from Spy Kids and those rotating things at the car wash (true story).

So uh... that was the premise / build up to this. Yeah uh, we just need actual ideas for what the characters will be doing,

Okay, let's check up on everyone. Who gets dibs on who? Who do you want to play as? Maybe we could figure out what to do when we see what characters will be around. Like I said before, OCs will be allowed.

Last time I saw a Mega Man RP, all of the main roster characters were claimed in an instant lol. So most people were either their OCs or AU characters. (P.S: If I had $10 for every AU X or Zero that showed up in that RP, I'd go buy myself some extra books for college... from the university store (where everything costs 3x as much).)
Oh my gosh those cursed things. That scene of Agustus getting stuck in the chocolate thing gave me chills as a kid. Then again, I was scared of the Fooglies from Spy Kids and those rotating things at the car wash (true story).

So uh... that was the premise / build up to this. Yeah uh, we just need actual ideas for what the characters will be doing,

Okay, let's check up on everyone. Who gets dibs on who? Who do you want to play as? Maybe we could figure out what to do when we see what characters will be around. Like I said before, OCs will be allowed.

Last time I saw a Mega Man RP, all of the main roster characters were claimed in an instant lol. So most people were either their OCs or AU characters. (P.S: If I had $10 for every AU X or Zero that showed up in that RP, I'd go buy myself some extra books for college... from the university store (where everything costs 3x as much).)
I got dibs on Cyber Peacock. The way you structured the premise makes me feel like he fits there, especially with the Battle Network timeline being involved.
I got dibs on Cyber Peacock. The way you structured the premise makes me feel like he fits there, especially with the Battle Network timeline being involved.
The fate of each kid was a bit scary to me at first, but then the songs came on and I guess I forgot about the darker stuff happening TvT

Oh yeah, SPY KIDS
I watched Spy Kids 3D the most, but I do remember the original, and those uh- those Fooglies are... something

I've never gotten to see another Mega Man RP - just bad luck whenever I would browse the forum - but I sure do believe that! Speaking of main roster, haha... I was thinking of getting dibs on the main Battle Network duo if that's okay!

I wish we actually got money whenever we say 'if I had a dollar for *blank*', that would be amazing- but oh dang, is it better to order the books online or wherever else they are instead of the community store? I should probably do that anyway ahah
The fate of each kid was a bit scary to me at first, but then the songs came on and I guess I forgot about the darker stuff happening TvT

Oh yeah, SPY KIDS
I watched Spy Kids 3D the most, but I do remember the original, and those uh- those Fooglies are... something

I've never gotten to see another Mega Man RP - just bad luck whenever I would browse the forum - but I sure do believe that! Speaking of main roster, haha... I was thinking of getting dibs on the main Battle Network duo if that's okay!

I wish we actually got money whenever we say 'if I had a dollar for *blank*', that would be amazing- but oh dang, is it better to order the books online or wherever else they are instead of the community store? I should probably do that anyway ahah
xk7ymDQ.png
Yeah get the books from anywhere else. Or that's what I do at least.

Sure, you can have those guys. Also feel free to claim more characters.

Alright, now we just need to see who Clara wants to claim.
Yeah get the books from anywhere else. Or that's what I do at least.

Sure, you can have those guys. Also feel free to claim more characters.

Alright, now we just need to see who Clara wants to claim.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137