Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 152
Oh boy

Also in my dream last night, it included something about an MMX Club Penguin event. I remember there being mechaniloids that would spawn that you could destroy with snowballs, and there were also ride armors that you could find.
Oh boy

Also in my dream last night, it included something about an MMX Club Penguin event. I remember there being mechaniloids that would spawn that you could destroy with snowballs, and there were also ride armors that you could find.
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Hmm, Iris would probably have to really try to stay positive there XD She doesn’t want to be mean, but... yeah he’s annoying enough for her too wow

If everyone based their friendship solely on hating Split Mushroom, a lot of these people would end up being friends and they could start a Split Mushroom Hater Club lol

The two evils coming together, to get scrapped by many, many people
Can’t wait for Kraft to get clocked

CLUB PENGUIN WAAAAAA
Can we... can we manifest that into reality somehow
I wish I had played Club Penguin more often
Hmm, Iris would probably have to really try to stay positive there XD She doesn’t want to be mean, but... yeah he’s annoying enough for her too wow

If everyone based their friendship solely on hating Split Mushroom, a lot of these people would end up being friends and they could start a Split Mushroom Hater Club lol

The two evils coming together, to get scrapped by many, many people
Can’t wait for Kraft to get clocked

CLUB PENGUIN WAAAAAA
Can we... can we manifest that into reality somehow
I wish I had played Club Penguin more often
xk7ymDQ.png
If even Iris is struggling, you know something is up I had some pretty good stuff on there, but I want that to be real- [s]where were you when club penguin was kil[/s] Since I'm home, sketch book leak! Here's a thing from a few months ago, Chaud with Model Z. (Didn't finish the coloring lol) [img]https://i.ibb.co/Ch1C8Tv/20240516-165523.jpg[/img] This is Fred, the OC I mentioned once or twice. I think I might start calling him Flick, unless I come up with a cooler name. (Drew a few extra thingies too) [img]https://i.ibb.co/0cjWNkx/20240516-165351.jpg[/img] More Fred doodles (Me trying to figure out if he looks cooler with a buster or a saber arm) [img]https://i.ibb.co/0qLdnTV/20240516-165906.jpg[/img] A made-up Digimon, still thinking about the names and evo line. [img]https://i.ibb.co/SKnv4FP/20240516-165648.jpg[/img]
If even Iris is struggling, you know something is up

I had some pretty good stuff on there, but I want that to be real- where were you when club penguin was kil

Since I'm home, sketch book leak!

Here's a thing from a few months ago, Chaud with Model Z. (Didn't finish the coloring lol)

20240516-165523.jpg

This is Fred, the OC I mentioned once or twice. I think I might start calling him Flick, unless I come up with a cooler name. (Drew a few extra thingies too)

20240516-165351.jpg

More Fred doodles (Me trying to figure out if he looks cooler with a buster or a saber arm)
20240516-165906.jpg

A made-up Digimon, still thinking about the names and evo line.

20240516-165648.jpg
Double square up when you betray everyone ‘cause Iris is gonna GET YOU
Or she’ll try at least

I was at house eating Dorito when phone ring
“Club Penguin is kil”
“No”

Nice design for a Chaud and Model Z team-up! Now I get to add ‘draw Lan with Model X’ to my drawing bucket list :)

Ooo, I love those sketches!! I see the slug cats with Fred there, very nice detail! I personally think he looks cooler with a saber arm, but either one is cool ^^

I have decided I want that Digimon, I want it, it reminds me a little bit of Lugia and I WANT IT
Double square up when you betray everyone ‘cause Iris is gonna GET YOU
Or she’ll try at least

I was at house eating Dorito when phone ring
“Club Penguin is kil”
“No”

Nice design for a Chaud and Model Z team-up! Now I get to add ‘draw Lan with Model X’ to my drawing bucket list :)

Ooo, I love those sketches!! I see the slug cats with Fred there, very nice detail! I personally think he looks cooler with a saber arm, but either one is cool ^^

I have decided I want that Digimon, I want it, it reminds me a little bit of Lugia and I WANT IT
xk7ymDQ.png
I’ve been wanting to get into Digimon, but I keep returning to Pokémon. Admittedly, it’s because of Veemon and ExVeemon. I’m just a fan of anthro characters.

That is a majestic critter, Dinga.
I’ve been wanting to get into Digimon, but I keep returning to Pokémon. Admittedly, it’s because of Veemon and ExVeemon. I’m just a fan of anthro characters.

That is a majestic critter, Dinga.
Lol I kinda wanna see what the others would look like in a Model. Additionally, what happens if the Guardians somehow manage to use their corresponding models??? I like to imagine it makes them look cooler, or maybe some other weird stuff happens, idk. If the Hunters find the kids, pray Phantom decides to go check out somewhere else or at least doesn't find out about those. First reason is obvious and secondly he's DEFINITELY gonna try snatching one. Or multiple...

That digimon design looks really cool, by the way! Definitely would have that in a game if it was real. Or just romhack it into Pokemon RSE/FRLG.
Lol I kinda wanna see what the others would look like in a Model. Additionally, what happens if the Guardians somehow manage to use their corresponding models??? I like to imagine it makes them look cooler, or maybe some other weird stuff happens, idk. If the Hunters find the kids, pray Phantom decides to go check out somewhere else or at least doesn't find out about those. First reason is obvious and secondly he's DEFINITELY gonna try snatching one. Or multiple...

That digimon design looks really cool, by the way! Definitely would have that in a game if it was real. Or just romhack it into Pokemon RSE/FRLG.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
If Neige somehow connected with one of the Models, that would honestly be so cool
Well I dunno if she would like it if it’s one of the Models based on the Guardians BUT ANYWAY

I’m positive the Hunters are gonna find the kids, and when they do, I imagine the Models’ll be stuffed right back into the backpack - get in the bag Nebby - or hidden somewhere... but if one gets out or if Phantom finds out then yeah they’re in danger and Aile won’t be having it

Hey guess what, if Harpuia somehow finds them first, there may be yet another misunderstanding; since Yuichiro told the boys to watch out for a green man, he never described the ‘green man’ in detail… they could very well think Harpuia joined up with them bad guys since the confrontation with Aile (oh and he hurt Aile so they’re not keen to trust him anyway), so that would be fun wouldn’t it? So much frustration fun for Harpy and everyone else!
Just a lil ‘what if’ idea I got while daydreaming

Romhack the Digi romhack the Digi romhack the Digi
If Neige somehow connected with one of the Models, that would honestly be so cool
Well I dunno if she would like it if it’s one of the Models based on the Guardians BUT ANYWAY

I’m positive the Hunters are gonna find the kids, and when they do, I imagine the Models’ll be stuffed right back into the backpack - get in the bag Nebby - or hidden somewhere... but if one gets out or if Phantom finds out then yeah they’re in danger and Aile won’t be having it

Hey guess what, if Harpuia somehow finds them first, there may be yet another misunderstanding; since Yuichiro told the boys to watch out for a green man, he never described the ‘green man’ in detail… they could very well think Harpuia joined up with them bad guys since the confrontation with Aile (oh and he hurt Aile so they’re not keen to trust him anyway), so that would be fun wouldn’t it? So much frustration fun for Harpy and everyone else!
Just a lil ‘what if’ idea I got while daydreaming

Romhack the Digi romhack the Digi romhack the Digi
xk7ymDQ.png
Luigi you and I shared the idea because I kept imagining a scenario where Neige would use one to fight Fake-SearchMan.exe, but it doesn't work entirely 100% for reasons, possibly also influencing her already overwhelmed emotions even more for maximum chaos. Yeah guys, maybe you should have:

A) Treated your civilians nicer
B) Not convinced most of your populace to worship you guys
C) Literally everything else questionable
D) La Loi Grande

She may not be so happy once she figures out what Model X was but don't let her know about Model W she won't have it times a million. At this point the only ones she'd be fine with is Z and A lol.

Oh, and I've been cooking up some pretty mean remarks from Harpy next time they meet. Hint: he's using the knowledge from the flashdrive in a not so good way. Danny Phantom may or may not be planning something, either...

And I think there was a digimon pokemon romhack but all the digimon evolved in late levels. I'd just have to find it again.
Luigi you and I shared the idea because I kept imagining a scenario where Neige would use one to fight Fake-SearchMan.exe, but it doesn't work entirely 100% for reasons, possibly also influencing her already overwhelmed emotions even more for maximum chaos. Yeah guys, maybe you should have:

A) Treated your civilians nicer
B) Not convinced most of your populace to worship you guys
C) Literally everything else questionable
D) La Loi Grande

She may not be so happy once she figures out what Model X was but don't let her know about Model W she won't have it times a million. At this point the only ones she'd be fine with is Z and A lol.

Oh, and I've been cooking up some pretty mean remarks from Harpy next time they meet. Hint: he's using the knowledge from the flashdrive in a not so good way. Danny Phantom may or may not be planning something, either...

And I think there was a digimon pokemon romhack but all the digimon evolved in late levels. I'd just have to find it again.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Neige might end up getting one, so will some of the others. I had a very bad idea to have Aile get separated from the group oh no

I remember in ZX it said that you have to uh... have a little bit of a traumatic experience to get one to work (since they were all based on Model W), but ZX Advent said that you have to have a genetic key. Maybe it can half work with the others? So, perhaps they can get all (or some) of the abilities, but it could have over-time drawbacks? It's okay, it's a roleplay, it doesn't need to be exactly 100% canonically accurate.

Don't worry, I'm sure that everyone in the main cast is going to snap at one point :)

Oh yeah, Aile is immediately putting them straight back into the bag when they meet the hunters. It's all fun and games until one hops out of the bag for a little bit and Double sees it

Ah yes, Yuichiro mentioned the three vaguely. He could have said "Dragonfly man" and it would be much more clear, but I want there to be drama and misunderstandings >:)

Hey, since I'm learning a bit of rom hacking skills on the sideline, maybe I could do that. I've also seen waaaaay more tools for the Pokemon GBA games, so it's def going to be easier than MMZ3 and Sonic Advance.

I saw an old niche forum conversation while looking for romhacking resources once and I heard someone joke about how easy Pokemon romhackers get it. It's true, a lot of the GBA tools I came across were actually meant for Pokemon FR/LG and RSE only lol. And I've been stuck with more general tools. Don't worry, I can make do.

Edit: Take this video
Neige might end up getting one, so will some of the others. I had a very bad idea to have Aile get separated from the group oh no

I remember in ZX it said that you have to uh... have a little bit of a traumatic experience to get one to work (since they were all based on Model W), but ZX Advent said that you have to have a genetic key. Maybe it can half work with the others? So, perhaps they can get all (or some) of the abilities, but it could have over-time drawbacks? It's okay, it's a roleplay, it doesn't need to be exactly 100% canonically accurate.

Don't worry, I'm sure that everyone in the main cast is going to snap at one point :)

Oh yeah, Aile is immediately putting them straight back into the bag when they meet the hunters. It's all fun and games until one hops out of the bag for a little bit and Double sees it

Ah yes, Yuichiro mentioned the three vaguely. He could have said "Dragonfly man" and it would be much more clear, but I want there to be drama and misunderstandings >:)

Hey, since I'm learning a bit of rom hacking skills on the sideline, maybe I could do that. I've also seen waaaaay more tools for the Pokemon GBA games, so it's def going to be easier than MMZ3 and Sonic Advance.

I saw an old niche forum conversation while looking for romhacking resources once and I heard someone joke about how easy Pokemon romhackers get it. It's true, a lot of the GBA tools I came across were actually meant for Pokemon FR/LG and RSE only lol. And I've been stuck with more general tools. Don't worry, I can make do.

Edit: Take this video
FAKE-SEARCHMAN.EXE

We're riding the trauma train with this one folks! Lan: "I mean, my brother has more trauma than I do, but I still have some, soooooo... cool armor please?" OvO;
For real though, I like the over-time drawbacks aspect! Like you said, it doesn't have to be 100% canon, so long as everyone is in agreement! Plus I love consequences to using powers

Oh, and throw Model W in the VOID

It's a Paradox rule that everyone has to have at least one moment where they snap, it's the law :) I've been daydreaming about those moments, there's so many ways they could happen depending on the story and it's so exciting

I cannot wait to see how cold Harpy gets, oh lordie TvT Oh cool, if they find out about the flashdrive too that's just one more reason not to trust him! Depending on what is said, Hub might be ready to throw hands and he'll more than likely have to stop Lan from throwing hands too
Okay now edit Phantom's sprite to have Danny Phantom colors I dare you

No one shall touch the Models- until the bad guys see the Models and then try to get the Models uh oh

Thanks Yuichiro :) At least it's understandable with him, he thought he was gonna get caught so he had to rush it, but boy does it make for lovely misunderstandings :))

Eeeeeeeee romhack the Digi!!

And that video... it's so beautiful... and now I'm imagining a grown man fist-fighting a crab help
FAKE-SEARCHMAN.EXE

We're riding the trauma train with this one folks! Lan: "I mean, my brother has more trauma than I do, but I still have some, soooooo... cool armor please?" OvO;
For real though, I like the over-time drawbacks aspect! Like you said, it doesn't have to be 100% canon, so long as everyone is in agreement! Plus I love consequences to using powers

Oh, and throw Model W in the VOID

It's a Paradox rule that everyone has to have at least one moment where they snap, it's the law :) I've been daydreaming about those moments, there's so many ways they could happen depending on the story and it's so exciting

I cannot wait to see how cold Harpy gets, oh lordie TvT Oh cool, if they find out about the flashdrive too that's just one more reason not to trust him! Depending on what is said, Hub might be ready to throw hands and he'll more than likely have to stop Lan from throwing hands too
Okay now edit Phantom's sprite to have Danny Phantom colors I dare you

No one shall touch the Models- until the bad guys see the Models and then try to get the Models uh oh

Thanks Yuichiro :) At least it's understandable with him, he thought he was gonna get caught so he had to rush it, but boy does it make for lovely misunderstandings :))

Eeeeeeeee romhack the Digi!!

And that video... it's so beautiful... and now I'm imagining a grown man fist-fighting a crab help
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 152