Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150
OH MY GOOOOOSH FINAL FILMING PROJECT IS DONE LETS GOOOO [img]https://media.tenor.com/LE5iyWhAF08AAAAM/im-back-from-my-mute-back-from-mute.gif[/img] It's 9 minutes and 13 seconds. But remember the rule, 1 minute of footage = 1 hour of editing. Still have 2 more final projects to do, but they're a little less taxing on my brain. Funny, I feel like I actually have free space in my brain, and the Paradox inspiration is coming back!
OH MY GOOOOOSH FINAL FILMING PROJECT IS DONE LETS GOOOO

im-back-from-my-mute-back-from-mute.gif

It's 9 minutes and 13 seconds. But remember the rule, 1 minute of footage = 1 hour of editing.

Still have 2 more final projects to do, but they're a little less taxing on my brain. Funny, I feel like I actually have free space in my brain, and the Paradox inspiration is coming back!
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA BOIIIIIII! Congratulations!! [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/e0/04/dfe00401ef728cd176a7f67cec684b60.gif[/img] EXCITEMENT!! 9+ hours of editing... you are a champion. Way to go, Dinga! I'm proud of you! Now you've got 2 more projects, and then you're free! You can do this! Also bonus points for Paradox inspiration, eeeeeeee ^v^
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA BOIIIIIII! Congratulations!!

dfe00401ef728cd176a7f67cec684b60.gif
EXCITEMENT!!

9+ hours of editing... you are a champion. Way to go, Dinga! I'm proud of you! Now you've got 2 more projects, and then you're free! You can do this!
Also bonus points for Paradox inspiration, eeeeeeee ^v^
xk7ymDQ.png
Soon
Soon
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2024-05-19 07:04:47" ] Soon [/quote] [emoji=guardian scared size=1]
Dingasoid wrote on 2024-05-19 07:04:47:
Soon
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2024-05-19 07:04:47" ] Soon [/quote] Soon!!! :DD I am more hyped for this than any movie coming out this month or the next
Dingasoid wrote on 2024-05-19 07:04:47:
Soon

Soon!!! :DD

I am more hyped for this than any movie coming out this month or the next
xk7ymDQ.png
My excitement is controlled, but I’m happy that you’re finding the inspiration to continue writing, Dinga. That reminds me, once we resume, I should write more Mayl and Roll.

On another topic, I thought about writing an Undertale AU last night. One based on Arc System Works' fighting games. Pretty sure it’ll work better visually rather than textually.
My excitement is controlled, but I’m happy that you’re finding the inspiration to continue writing, Dinga. That reminds me, once we resume, I should write more Mayl and Roll.

On another topic, I thought about writing an Undertale AU last night. One based on Arc System Works' fighting games. Pretty sure it’ll work better visually rather than textually.
Before it's out, I must share this: [img]https://albumizr.com/ia/a3ddbcf3f69854fc6e163526ecdd61bb.jpg[/img] Oh yeah, that sounds cool! I could definitely see it as a comic.
Before it's out, I must share this:

a3ddbcf3f69854fc6e163526ecdd61bb.jpg

Oh yeah, that sounds cool! I could definitely see it as a comic.
I would love to see more Mayl and Roll, Fuda! ^^

Oooo, Undertale AU? Yeah, it could be a comic or a sprite animation... or something else visual I dunno XD Either way, sounds interesting!

YES
THE PERFECT DOUBLE EMOJI
PUT HIM IN FOOTBALL AND LET HIM GET TACKLED BY LINEBACKERS
I would love to see more Mayl and Roll, Fuda! ^^

Oooo, Undertale AU? Yeah, it could be a comic or a sprite animation... or something else visual I dunno XD Either way, sounds interesting!

YES
THE PERFECT DOUBLE EMOJI
PUT HIM IN FOOTBALL AND LET HIM GET TACKLED BY LINEBACKERS
xk7ymDQ.png
I’m not exactly confident about my art skills, though. I can make sketches, yeah, but they’re quite rough and I don’t even color them. Still, maybe I can try my hand at pixel art.

Ooh, yeah, we can use that little head as the ball. You think he’ll like being kicked out of the field?

So, for my Undertale fighting game AU, I have actually been thinking about the different archetypes and discussed it on a different site. We agreed that Frisk would be the all-rounder, Toriel would be a zoner, Papyrus would be the crazy RNG guy, Muffet would be the trapper, Asgore would be a trapper of sorts… Yeah, I considered them all so I avoided making everyone a rushdown. After all, I have considered Undyne and Chara as rushdowns.
I’m not exactly confident about my art skills, though. I can make sketches, yeah, but they’re quite rough and I don’t even color them. Still, maybe I can try my hand at pixel art.

Ooh, yeah, we can use that little head as the ball. You think he’ll like being kicked out of the field?

So, for my Undertale fighting game AU, I have actually been thinking about the different archetypes and discussed it on a different site. We agreed that Frisk would be the all-rounder, Toriel would be a zoner, Papyrus would be the crazy RNG guy, Muffet would be the trapper, Asgore would be a trapper of sorts… Yeah, I considered them all so I avoided making everyone a rushdown. After all, I have considered Undyne and Chara as rushdowns.
Dingasoid do not-

Actually that sounds pretty cool! I'd totally play that if it was a real game, even if I kinda suck at fighting games lol. And Gaster is the cheapie DLC that costs 50 bucks, probably

Edit: Got a bit excited and fixed a few things in some old posts. One of them was a bit of a clarification, then some other minor typos I hadn't picked up.
Dingasoid do not-

Actually that sounds pretty cool! I'd totally play that if it was a real game, even if I kinda suck at fighting games lol. And Gaster is the cheapie DLC that costs 50 bucks, probably

Edit: Got a bit excited and fixed a few things in some old posts. One of them was a bit of a clarification, then some other minor typos I hadn't picked up.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150