Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 149 150
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S THE YELLOW TALE OF UNDERGROUND Dude, I loved that part of the game! I took a screenshot myself, then accidentally went out of full screen so I had to go back in, and then I was surprised by the Danza fight at the end of the path XD [s]Axis... oh lord I died four or five times to that guy If we're talking about the greenhouse boss that I forgot the name of then that one was somehow WORSE[/s] Nooo not the Mother 3 reference why didn't I make that connection- Speaking of Undertale Yellow, here's the Clover fandragon I finished recently! It's probably gonna be awhile before I can get fandragons for the other characters, especially Starlo (I have one with the right colors, but... I gotta save up for a Wildclaw breed change scroll goodbye virtual wallet) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92697299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926973/92697299_350.png[/img][/url]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S THE YELLOW TALE OF UNDERGROUND

Dude, I loved that part of the game! I took a screenshot myself, then accidentally went out of full screen so I had to go back in, and then I was surprised by the Danza fight at the end of the path XD

Axis... oh lord I died four or five times to that guy
If we're talking about the greenhouse boss that I forgot the name of then that one was somehow WORSE

Nooo not the Mother 3 reference why didn't I make that connection-

Speaking of Undertale Yellow, here's the Clover fandragon I finished recently! It's probably gonna be awhile before I can get fandragons for the other characters, especially Starlo (I have one with the right colors, but... I gotta save up for a Wildclaw breed change scroll goodbye virtual wallet)

92697299_350.png
xk7ymDQ.png
Took me a few tries to get through the gardener, but Axis? Yup...he's the one. I wanted to give it another shot today, so maybe I can actually beat him lol.

Give Axis the funny Maverick virus do it
Took me a few tries to get through the gardener, but Axis? Yup...he's the one. I wanted to give it another shot today, so maybe I can actually beat him lol.

Give Axis the funny Maverick virus do it
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
I hope you beat him!! I could not WAIT to get out of that fight as soon as possible- well, as soon as peacefully possible anyway, I wasn't about to abort the True Pacifist Route because of this guy lol [s]NO DON'T MAKE HIM WORSE[/s] By the way, guess what I got during the Super Bowl?? [img]https://i.imgur.com/3MXOdak.jpg[/img] I GOT BOTH LATIS NOW, AFTER RESETTING FOR A MONTH TOTAL
I hope you beat him!! I could not WAIT to get out of that fight as soon as possible- well, as soon as peacefully possible anyway, I wasn't about to abort the True Pacifist Route because of this guy lol

NO DON'T MAKE HIM WORSE

By the way, guess what I got during the Super Bowl??

3MXOdak.jpg

I GOT BOTH LATIS NOW, AFTER RESETTING FOR A MONTH TOTAL
xk7ymDQ.png
Yeah! Awesome! :D I watched part of the Super Bowl last night, heard some fireworks go off behind my house when it was over. It was pretty cool to see! --- Oh noes not hte clover!!1 [img]https://i.ibb.co/2kQv10X/20240211-212544.jpg[/img] (Image is from a meme thread)
Yeah! Awesome! :D

I watched part of the Super Bowl last night, heard some fireworks go off behind my house when it was over. It was pretty cool to see!

---

Oh noes not hte clover!!1

20240211-212544.jpg

(Image is from a meme thread)
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
I honestly would've been a little scared if I heard fireworks going off behind my house XD That's still really cool, though! It's been a while since I went out and saw fireworks. I usually stay at home with my puppy to help keep her calm. I don't mind, it means I don't risk getting bitten by mosquitoes to go see fireworks... I've literally been swarmed by a whole cloud of mosquitoes before and I have nightmares about it sometimes lol

NOT THE UNDERTALE YELLOW
RIP Kid Flint
I honestly would've been a little scared if I heard fireworks going off behind my house XD That's still really cool, though! It's been a while since I went out and saw fireworks. I usually stay at home with my puppy to help keep her calm. I don't mind, it means I don't risk getting bitten by mosquitoes to go see fireworks... I've literally been swarmed by a whole cloud of mosquitoes before and I have nightmares about it sometimes lol

NOT THE UNDERTALE YELLOW
RIP Kid Flint
xk7ymDQ.png
NOOOO NOT THE UNDERTALE LEMON!!!11!11!11! It's okay, I can fix everything. I'll just send him to the OverVague Purple! That should do it, right...? 3d Pantheon jumpscare [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/a903a7de-ca7b-11ee-a629-8511a75b7903.gif[/img] [sub]Someone on Steam made this, if you're wondering. I just found it off of google images.[/sub] Edit: Forgot to mention but congrats on the Shiny Lati
NOOOO NOT THE UNDERTALE LEMON!!!11!11!11!

It's okay, I can fix everything. I'll just send him to the OverVague Purple! That should do it, right...?

3d Pantheon jumpscare
a903a7de-ca7b-11ee-a629-8511a75b7903.gif
Someone on Steam made this, if you're wondering. I just found it off of google images.

Edit: Forgot to mention but congrats on the Shiny Lati
Maybe that will do it! I don't think there's OverVague Purple has anything that could possibly kill them! Unless there's hostile humans against them but-

OH GOD I JUMPED
No seriously I jumped, you got me good XD Fun fact about my terrible imagination: I envisioned humans having that one glowing eye in their faces instead of regular human faces and I regretted everything why must I do this to myself
That's a really good model tho

Thanks! I am now resetting for a shiny Ho-Oh, I wonder how long that's gonna take! Maybe it'll take a while out of spite because I'm a Lugia superfan and not a Ho-Oh superfan haha
Okay, so I had a weird dream last night: It started with Mega and Proto walking into a stadium in the middle of the forest (don't ask), and I guess they thought it was for NetBattling. They wanted to fight each other for the thrill of it, and by the way, Lan and Chaud are nowhere to be found, so... I dunno XD Anyway, it turns out to be a sports center. They both find it weird, and to make things weirder, the exits were automatically locked the moment they entered.

...So anyway Proto takes off to play Basketball while Mega watches, and no one is batting an eye at these two because I guess it's normal for Navis to walk around in this dreamscape. While Mega is watching Proto absolutely destroy the court, he's approached by a guy claiming to be a field researcher with the peoples' best interests in mind. He leads him out of the building, though I can't remember what exactly prompted Mega to leave with him; I believe he was told about a potential threat and left to help deal with it.

Either way, he didn't have enough time to tell Proto, so off they went. There is very little sense beyond this point. The researcher brought a bunch of black-armored cronies with him. It's unnerving to Mega, and since he's beginning to suspect something terrible, he runs on ahead. They end up climbing a tall mountain to get to the top of a city wall (don't ask), where they see a mechanical dragon.

Someone throws a Pokeball at the dragon. Who? Why? I dunno, but it ends up working. Everyone is confused. LaserMan then comes out of nowhere and stabs Mega in the chest with a dark sword. Mega just asks "Why?" in a deadpan tone and LaserMan responds with "Because I hate you." Our blue friend is just used to almost dying at this point and goes "Cool."

By then, Proto's caught on to his friend being missing and breaks through a locked door to go find him. He gets to the top of the mountain just in time (he's really fast!) and happens to see the stabbening. Lan and Chaud are also with him - where did they come from - and Chaud gives Proto all the chips he needs to destroy LaserMan, all while Mega is just standing there with a stab wound, giving them a thumbs-up. Meanwhile Lan is kicking the crap out of the field researcher. He's going to verbally kick the crap out of his brother later for following total strangers up a mountain. What is happening.

I forgot to mention there was also a seemingly abandoned farm that the field researcher was using to experiment with Navis and Dark Chips. Oops, missed that! No wonder LaserMan was somehow here. Well now he's not somehow here because Proto promptly deleted him into oblivion so we're good there. I think a Dark Chip-empowered Cthulhu showed up in the dream at some point, but I lost track of everything and woke up... wonderful dream XD
Maybe that will do it! I don't think there's OverVague Purple has anything that could possibly kill them! Unless there's hostile humans against them but-

OH GOD I JUMPED
No seriously I jumped, you got me good XD Fun fact about my terrible imagination: I envisioned humans having that one glowing eye in their faces instead of regular human faces and I regretted everything why must I do this to myself
That's a really good model tho

Thanks! I am now resetting for a shiny Ho-Oh, I wonder how long that's gonna take! Maybe it'll take a while out of spite because I'm a Lugia superfan and not a Ho-Oh superfan haha
Okay, so I had a weird dream last night: It started with Mega and Proto walking into a stadium in the middle of the forest (don't ask), and I guess they thought it was for NetBattling. They wanted to fight each other for the thrill of it, and by the way, Lan and Chaud are nowhere to be found, so... I dunno XD Anyway, it turns out to be a sports center. They both find it weird, and to make things weirder, the exits were automatically locked the moment they entered.

...So anyway Proto takes off to play Basketball while Mega watches, and no one is batting an eye at these two because I guess it's normal for Navis to walk around in this dreamscape. While Mega is watching Proto absolutely destroy the court, he's approached by a guy claiming to be a field researcher with the peoples' best interests in mind. He leads him out of the building, though I can't remember what exactly prompted Mega to leave with him; I believe he was told about a potential threat and left to help deal with it.

Either way, he didn't have enough time to tell Proto, so off they went. There is very little sense beyond this point. The researcher brought a bunch of black-armored cronies with him. It's unnerving to Mega, and since he's beginning to suspect something terrible, he runs on ahead. They end up climbing a tall mountain to get to the top of a city wall (don't ask), where they see a mechanical dragon.

Someone throws a Pokeball at the dragon. Who? Why? I dunno, but it ends up working. Everyone is confused. LaserMan then comes out of nowhere and stabs Mega in the chest with a dark sword. Mega just asks "Why?" in a deadpan tone and LaserMan responds with "Because I hate you." Our blue friend is just used to almost dying at this point and goes "Cool."

By then, Proto's caught on to his friend being missing and breaks through a locked door to go find him. He gets to the top of the mountain just in time (he's really fast!) and happens to see the stabbening. Lan and Chaud are also with him - where did they come from - and Chaud gives Proto all the chips he needs to destroy LaserMan, all while Mega is just standing there with a stab wound, giving them a thumbs-up. Meanwhile Lan is kicking the crap out of the field researcher. He's going to verbally kick the crap out of his brother later for following total strangers up a mountain. What is happening.

I forgot to mention there was also a seemingly abandoned farm that the field researcher was using to experiment with Navis and Dark Chips. Oops, missed that! No wonder LaserMan was somehow here. Well now he's not somehow here because Proto promptly deleted him into oblivion so we're good there. I think a Dark Chip-empowered Cthulhu showed up in the dream at some point, but I lost track of everything and woke up... wonderful dream XD
xk7ymDQ.png
I smell GMOD Oh gosh that thought is scary. I'd rather only see that on Pantheons and RW Overseers, no thank you. Good luck finding your shiny Ho-Oh! But did you know that there's a faster trick to catching one? Fill a pot full of gold (or chocolate) coins, then wait until a rainbow pops out of it. Once the rainbow appears, every passing Ho-Oh will fly into it like a bird flying into a window. Careful, you might catch a leprechaun instead though. That dream sounds funny. I can't believe that ProtoMan was ballin' no way! Hub: Nonchalantly gets stabbed, no biggie. Lan feeling it 1 millisecond after: [img]https://i.imgflip.com/5q7ff0.gif[/img] By the way I did Aelora doodles [img]https://i.ibb.co/YNGw64M/Untitled93.png[/img]
I smell GMOD

Oh gosh that thought is scary. I'd rather only see that on Pantheons and RW Overseers, no thank you.

Good luck finding your shiny Ho-Oh! But did you know that there's a faster trick to catching one? Fill a pot full of gold (or chocolate) coins, then wait until a rainbow pops out of it. Once the rainbow appears, every passing Ho-Oh will fly into it like a bird flying into a window. Careful, you might catch a leprechaun instead though.

That dream sounds funny. I can't believe that ProtoMan was ballin' no way!

Hub: Nonchalantly gets stabbed, no biggie.

Lan feeling it 1 millisecond after:
5q7ff0.gif

By the way I did Aelora doodles

Untitled93.png
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Nice method! I'll need to get the pot out into an open field or all the Ho-Ohs will crash into my house and flock around the burnt bricks and cement XD I remember seeing a Skyrim mod where there were just a bunch of Rayquazas and Groudons everywhere, making the whole thing lag and turning it into chaos, and I just imagined the Ho-Ohs doing that pfft

Now I wonder what the alternate method for a shiny Lugia would be... maybe get a good whirlpool going?

I could barely believe my eyes either! He just took off, stole the ball from a player and then immediately made a slam dunk. I think everyone was stunned into silence X'D

NO LAN
FULL SYNCHRO CONSEQUENCES UH-OH
If the dream was more accurate, instead of kicking that field researcher guy Lan would've been doubled over on the floor in agony
No I definitely haven't thought about what would happen if Hub got fatally stabbed with Full Synchro still active in the rp, not at all

It's her!! And anxious dragonfly man help him
Aelora seriously has such a cool design and I love seeing drawings of her :D Now I want a conversation between her and the Dark Elf to happen XD

Now I want to start saying "Sorry, can you speak INTELLIGIBLE?" as a referential phrase to Paradox
Nice method! I'll need to get the pot out into an open field or all the Ho-Ohs will crash into my house and flock around the burnt bricks and cement XD I remember seeing a Skyrim mod where there were just a bunch of Rayquazas and Groudons everywhere, making the whole thing lag and turning it into chaos, and I just imagined the Ho-Ohs doing that pfft

Now I wonder what the alternate method for a shiny Lugia would be... maybe get a good whirlpool going?

I could barely believe my eyes either! He just took off, stole the ball from a player and then immediately made a slam dunk. I think everyone was stunned into silence X'D

NO LAN
FULL SYNCHRO CONSEQUENCES UH-OH
If the dream was more accurate, instead of kicking that field researcher guy Lan would've been doubled over on the floor in agony
No I definitely haven't thought about what would happen if Hub got fatally stabbed with Full Synchro still active in the rp, not at all

It's her!! And anxious dragonfly man help him
Aelora seriously has such a cool design and I love seeing drawings of her :D Now I want a conversation between her and the Dark Elf to happen XD

Now I want to start saying "Sorry, can you speak INTELLIGIBLE?" as a referential phrase to Paradox
xk7ymDQ.png
I apologize for my inconvenience. I found that picure last night at 10-11 pm and I kept laughing at it. I keep seeing it as some satire youtube video animation "hey what's up guys today we're going to summon ronald mcdonald in at 3 am its totally real guys"

That sounds like a cool dream! Mine have been complete nonsense liminal stuff lol. Question, does Lan only feel physical stuff during full-synchro or can he feel emotions, too, like a twin hivemind? Oh, that could be used just as well, too!!!!!

Poor Wild Kratts man....
I apologize for my inconvenience. I found that picure last night at 10-11 pm and I kept laughing at it. I keep seeing it as some satire youtube video animation "hey what's up guys today we're going to summon ronald mcdonald in at 3 am its totally real guys"

That sounds like a cool dream! Mine have been complete nonsense liminal stuff lol. Question, does Lan only feel physical stuff during full-synchro or can he feel emotions, too, like a twin hivemind? Oh, that could be used just as well, too!!!!!

Poor Wild Kratts man....
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 149 150