Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mega Man Paradox OOC / Planning
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 152
No apologies needed, I got over the jumpscare pretty quickly! And with your added context of the '3 am video' thing added to it, I can't stop snickering either XD Every time I see one of those 3 am videos or someone tells me 3 am is a for real cursed time my eyes instantly roll

Honestly, I kinda want a liminal dream? I love liminal spaces, they make me feel both comfortable and lost at the same time, if that makes any sense... it doesn't really make sense to me, but I just like the aesthetic

Mini-rambling about liminal stuff aside, it's my headcanon that yes, Lan could also feel Hub's emotions during full synchro, or vice versa, because that makes things extra interesting! If one of them is angry enough, the other one's gonna feel it too. Shared anxiety would be so much fun to deal with between the two of them! At least the same also goes for positive emotions like happiness and excitement, so that's a plus... well that also means they can't really hide anything from each other oops

Save the Wild Kratts man! He hasn't done anything wrong! Yet!
No apologies needed, I got over the jumpscare pretty quickly! And with your added context of the '3 am video' thing added to it, I can't stop snickering either XD Every time I see one of those 3 am videos or someone tells me 3 am is a for real cursed time my eyes instantly roll

Honestly, I kinda want a liminal dream? I love liminal spaces, they make me feel both comfortable and lost at the same time, if that makes any sense... it doesn't really make sense to me, but I just like the aesthetic

Mini-rambling about liminal stuff aside, it's my headcanon that yes, Lan could also feel Hub's emotions during full synchro, or vice versa, because that makes things extra interesting! If one of them is angry enough, the other one's gonna feel it too. Shared anxiety would be so much fun to deal with between the two of them! At least the same also goes for positive emotions like happiness and excitement, so that's a plus... well that also means they can't really hide anything from each other oops

Save the Wild Kratts man! He hasn't done anything wrong! Yet!
xk7ymDQ.png
Thing is, the liminal space dreams would be cool if I could just go wander around and safely explore but they always come with something else that's anxiety inducing, usually being chased by some monster or "person", being difficult to navigate and so on. Okay we have Wing vs Hapin but what if Wild Kratts man vs Huyopa [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Thing is, the liminal space dreams would be cool if I could just go wander around and safely explore but they always come with something else that's anxiety inducing, usually being chased by some monster or "person", being difficult to navigate and so on.

Okay we have Wing vs Hapin but what if Wild Kratts man vs Huyopa
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Oh frick take out the monsters/"people" and I'm good to go, I hate those kinds of liminal dreams ToT
Also I always say NO to claustrophobic places, nope nope nope

OH?? OoO Someone gets to be terrified of Harpy, fun! Paranoid Wild Kratts man sics dragonflies on Huyopa and maybe regrets it, more at 11
Oh frick take out the monsters/"people" and I'm good to go, I hate those kinds of liminal dreams ToT
Also I always say NO to claustrophobic places, nope nope nope

OH?? OoO Someone gets to be terrified of Harpy, fun! Paranoid Wild Kratts man sics dragonflies on Huyopa and maybe regrets it, more at 11
xk7ymDQ.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/6bXPDLY/Huyopa.png[/img]
Huyopa.png
Dingasoid | They-Them (any pronouns) | 2+ FR time
Ooooh I didn't know Harpuia had his own tribe! No one tell Copy X
Side note, I remember watching Survivor when I was younger... I thought I played a Survivor video game too but my memory's fuzzy there

By the way, I had a dream in which Ho-Oh was wearing overalls and floating in a large pool of water at the edge of a cliff as if its name was Lugia
I really need to get that shiny Ho-Oh so I will never see Ho-Oh in overalls in my dreams again lol
Ooooh I didn't know Harpuia had his own tribe! No one tell Copy X
Side note, I remember watching Survivor when I was younger... I thought I played a Survivor video game too but my memory's fuzzy there

By the way, I had a dream in which Ho-Oh was wearing overalls and floating in a large pool of water at the edge of a cliff as if its name was Lugia
I really need to get that shiny Ho-Oh so I will never see Ho-Oh in overalls in my dreams again lol
xk7ymDQ.png
Yeah yeah that's what I was referencing lol I will tell him it's for the good of the Utopia
I thought I heard of one, too? Never pkayed it, but the closest I got was a Survivor simulator made by the same guy who did the hunger games simulator, not as entertaining but still fun.

Lol Ho-Oh in overalls I love that XD

Guess who went swimming yesterday? An indoor pool got renovated and it opened back up a while ago. There used to be a high dive they got rid of for some reason and I'm still upset about it but otherwise I had lots of fun!
Yeah yeah that's what I was referencing lol I will tell him it's for the good of the Utopia
I thought I heard of one, too? Never pkayed it, but the closest I got was a Survivor simulator made by the same guy who did the hunger games simulator, not as entertaining but still fun.

Lol Ho-Oh in overalls I love that XD

Guess who went swimming yesterday? An indoor pool got renovated and it opened back up a while ago. There used to be a high dive they got rid of for some reason and I'm still upset about it but otherwise I had lots of fun!
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Yeah don't tell Copy X he'll get really jealous

You should call them Ho-Ohveralls *badum tss~

Sounds like fun! Make sure to get that chlorine smell out.

Yeah don't tell Copy X he'll get really jealous

You should call them Ho-Ohveralls *badum tss~

Sounds like fun! Make sure to get that chlorine smell out.

Survivor except Copy X is the host of the show Lord help everyone who participates OvO; Ho-Ohveralls isn't real, it can't hurt you Ho-Ohveralls: [img]https://i.imgur.com/d3HA8aw.png[/img] Nice!! I hope you had lots of fun, despite the high dive being gone! It's been a while since I've gone swimming... I guess I regressed and got more socially anxious, plus we don't have private pools or anything TvT; I hope to rectify that this year!
Survivor except Copy X is the host of the show
Lord help everyone who participates OvO;

Ho-Ohveralls isn't real, it can't hurt you

Ho-Ohveralls:

d3HA8aw.png

Nice!! I hope you had lots of fun, despite the high dive being gone! It's been a while since I've gone swimming... I guess I regressed and got more socially anxious, plus we don't have private pools or anything TvT; I hope to rectify that this year!
xk7ymDQ.png
Beautiful Also talking about sprite edits... I'm working on animating a run cycle for Harpuia 'cuz why not? It's not easy, but I'm kinda dedicated lol. I've been using Aeolus from ZXA and MMZ Zero's run cycles for reference. For the process, I've been using a mix of chimera-ing, referencing, and making custom parts. Obviously I got a ways to go, but here's a sneak peek (these are subject to change): [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/c210ff66-d054-11ee-87da-2f79637683fe.gif[/img] Oh no way guys look unfinished sprites [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] I want the second / third to be a transition, and the last in the pic will probably be a midframe or a start frame.
Beautiful

Also talking about sprite edits...

I'm working on animating a run cycle for Harpuia 'cuz why not? It's not easy, but I'm kinda dedicated lol. I've been using Aeolus from ZXA and MMZ Zero's run cycles for reference. For the process, I've been using a mix of chimera-ing, referencing, and making custom parts.

Obviously I got a ways to go, but here's a sneak peek (these are subject to change):

c210ff66-d054-11ee-87da-2f79637683fe.gif

Oh no way guys look unfinished sprites

I want the second / third to be a transition, and the last in the pic will probably be a midframe or a start frame.

Oooooo!! It looks amazing so far! I bet the process is a lot of fun too. The farthest I usually get with animation is, like, a few frames of slight color changes to simulate glowing and that's it XD

I'm going crazy over this dang shiny Ho-Oh... I keep thinking if I apologize to Ho-Oh for being a Lugia fan then maybe it'll be shiny lol
Oooooo!! It looks amazing so far! I bet the process is a lot of fun too. The farthest I usually get with animation is, like, a few frames of slight color changes to simulate glowing and that's it XD

I'm going crazy over this dang shiny Ho-Oh... I keep thinking if I apologize to Ho-Oh for being a Lugia fan then maybe it'll be shiny lol
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 152