Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32
[item=shatterwing butterfly] [item=depin hide] [item=golden leg silks] [item=flamecaller terracotta figure] [item=mushroom necklace] [i]In the forgotten marsh within the viridian labyrinth, mushrooms grow in plentiful batches as Shatterwing butterflies dance around. A blossoming clan thrives based on imports, and exports, of goods, specifically depin hides. A gilded dragoness with fiery eyes rules with an iron claw.. but her plans may be more sinister for the marsh than what she hides.[/i]
Shatterwing Butterfly Depin Hide Golden Leg Silks Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Mushroom Necklace

In the forgotten marsh within the viridian labyrinth, mushrooms grow in plentiful batches as Shatterwing butterflies dance around. A blossoming clan thrives based on imports, and exports, of goods, specifically depin hides. A gilded dragoness with fiery eyes rules with an iron claw.. but her plans may be more sinister for the marsh than what she hides.
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
[item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=clover][item=watchful ring][item=sewer sludge][item=sanded ash plank] From the deepest depths of the underground aroused mysterious, watchful draconic beings who can grant wishes in turn for a favor. If you satisfy them, your resources will be plenty, but if you displease them, all that you will find is rubbish.
Shadowbinder's Tears Clover Watchful Ring Sewer Sludge Sanded Ash Plank

From the deepest depths of the underground aroused mysterious, watchful draconic beings who can grant wishes in turn for a favor. If you satisfy them, your resources will be plenty, but if you displease them, all that you will find is rubbish.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Oh, this is fun! [item=golden pepper][item=fuiran][item=gravel][item=oozing tusk][item=ash logs] Everything except the oozing tusk is giving me the final scene in Fantasia 2000, the Firebird Suite animation with the spirit of spring. Death and rebirth vibes...
Oh, this is fun!

Golden Pepper Fuiran Gravel Oozing Tusk Ash Logs

Everything except the oozing tusk is giving me the final scene in Fantasia 2000, the Firebird Suite animation with the spirit of spring. Death and rebirth vibes...
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
[item=sakura flower crown], [item= White-eared hummingbird], [item=earwig], [item=magical acuity fragment], [item=crumbling relief] Hmm… interesting.
Sakura Flower Crown , White-Eared Hummingbird , Earwig , Magical Acuity Fragment , Crumbling Relief

Hmm… interesting.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[center]uh- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/3550.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/16262.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/25278.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/4501.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1171.png[/img] [i] im not following-[/i][/center]
uh-
3550.png16262.png25278.png4501.png1171.png

im not following-
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
[item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=aquamarine flourish tail drape][item=blue cricket][item=wrinkled azurescales][item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] fellas, this is my first lore from 2018. a sentimental plague dragon gets advice from a locust.
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape Blue Cricket Wrinkled Azurescales Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
fellas, this is my first lore from 2018. a sentimental plague dragon gets advice from a locust.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[center][item=pastel woodtreads] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=dark acuity fragment] [item=ancient mushroom] [item=rotting leather][/center] You wander into a mouldering cave and there's just a bunch of cheerful pastel dragons chilling and living their best lives. Or prim pastel dragons are forced to hide out in yucky cave, how will they cope?
Pastel Woodtreads Earthen Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Ancient Mushroom Rotting Leather

You wander into a mouldering cave and there's just a bunch of cheerful pastel dragons chilling and living their best lives.

Or prim pastel dragons are forced to hide out in yucky cave, how will they cope?
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
[item=bush rat][item=southern gull][item=oat cuttings][item=shale][item=sawbeak bill] coastal living? hmm!
Bush Rat Southern Gull Oat Cuttings Shale Sawbeak Bill

coastal living? hmm!
UnyqHqE.png
[item=magpie] [item=carved harpy mask] [item=barkback root] [item=luminous almonds] [item=emerald aviator gloves] Wow, definitely some naturey feelings with this one. Perhaps a dragon close with a harpy clan? I could imagine them travelling around together, especially with the aviator gear
Magpie Carved Harpy Mask Barkback Root Luminous Almonds Emerald Aviator Gloves

Wow, definitely some naturey feelings with this one.
Perhaps a dragon close with a harpy clan? I could imagine them travelling around together, especially with the aviator gear
[item=stag figurine][item=wave sentinel][item=mudpuppy][item=songbird mimic][item=damp ominous textscrap] getting some earthy, swampy vibes? the stag figurine makes me think of ruins, and the textscrap makes me think of maps. maybe some wandering dragons with a strong connection to nature find some relics and start living in the shadows of an ancient civilization...and sometimes they eat bugs...?
Stag Figurine Wave Sentinel Mudpuppy Songbird Mimic Damp Ominous Textscrap
getting some earthy, swampy vibes? the stag figurine makes me think of ruins, and the textscrap makes me think of maps. maybe some wandering dragons with a strong connection to nature find some relics and start living in the shadows of an ancient civilization...and sometimes they eat bugs...?
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32