Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
Ooo this looks fun! [item=spurred dodo leg][item=unyielding tail segments][item=feisty lettuce][item=ice runestone][item=ivory tusk] I was hoping for more color. Literally what. Well I guess I have to change to the Ice flight now
Ooo this looks fun!

Spurred Dodo Leg Unyielding Tail Segments Feisty Lettuce Ice Runestone Ivory Tusk

I was hoping for more color. Literally what. Well I guess I have to change to the Ice flight now
2.png
HdmxfuE.png
Mrw4w2X.png
Omg, this is amazing, thank you for suggesting, will try it after sleep =v=;;; Edit: spend the entire day working and then reading... [item=Pressed Moonflower][item=Brass Steampunk Scarf][item=Tallow Candle][item=Acid-Tongue Serpenta][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] Ok, so... [LIST] [*]Books for the preservation of death. [*]Steampunk vibes that are uneccesary. [*]Candles and ghost stories, or [url=https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%AC%BC%E5%90%B9%E7%81%AF]Gui Chui Deng[/url]. [*]Danger vibes and potions. [*]Chaos noodle with 1 extra braincel? [/LIST]
Omg, this is amazing, thank you for suggesting, will try it after sleep =v=;;;

Edit: spend the entire day working and then reading...

Pressed Moonflower Brass Steampunk Scarf Tallow Candle Acid-Tongue Serpenta Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Ok, so...
  • Books for the preservation of death.
  • Steampunk vibes that are uneccesary.
  • Candles and ghost stories, or Gui Chui Deng.
  • Danger vibes and potions.
  • Chaos noodle with 1 extra braincel?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[item=flurry flyer][item=pulsing relic][item=avian gemstaff][item=bone fragments][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle] it's giving...magic-wielding or maybe magic-researching society on the edge of a large open plain, under attack from roving war-bands
Flurry Flyer Pulsing Relic Avian Gemstaff Bone Fragments Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle

it's giving...magic-wielding or maybe magic-researching society on the edge of a large open plain, under attack from roving war-bands
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
[item=Masked Gryphon Staff][item=Spathiphyllum][item=Sprouting Garden Apron][item=Catfeather Loop][item=Silverglow Meditate] ... I think Crim's trying to tell me to move to Nature and become a wizened mage. surprisingly cohesive though, I kinda dig it!
Masked Gryphon Staff Spathiphyllum Sprouting Garden Apron Catfeather Loop Silverglow Meditate

... I think Crim's trying to tell me to move to Nature and become a wizened mage. surprisingly cohesive though, I kinda dig it!
82467457_WnW3GQOEzK74DtH.png
84412470_C39YPQWN86JQ0zj.png

[ kij / felix || they/them ]
[ 15418908_dhlpuptkEoHd8VA.gif FR +1 15418908_dhlpuptkEoHd8VA.gif ]
[ 15418908_dhlpuptkEoHd8VA.gif avatar 15418908_dhlpuptkEoHd8VA.gif ]

29Fe44M.png

[center]Don't think I'll be revamping my lore any time soon, but this looks fun! Let's see... [item=Spotted Skunk] [item=Marbled Hatchetfish] [item=Rally] [item=Frosted Violets] [item=Fading Tattered Brief] Hm... a very enthusiastic clan that likes studying flora and fauna maybe?
Don't think I'll be revamping my lore any time soon, but this looks fun! Let's see...

Spotted Skunk Marbled Hatchetfish Rally Frosted Violets Fading Tattered Brief

Hm... a very enthusiastic clan that likes studying flora and fauna maybe?
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
FR time +1
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

A link to my skin shop.
A link to my wishlist.
A link to my Tumblr.
A link to my Instagram.
PX2gJ9f.png
[center] [item=bilworper pinion] [item=Incomprehensible Record] [item=Land Snail] [item=Lumen Wiring] [item=Fragile Moth Wings] [/center] i felt like i had somethin good going until i got to the lumen wiring haha
Bilworper Pinion Incomprehensible Record Land Snail Lumen Wiring Fragile Moth Wings

i felt like i had somethin good going until i got to the lumen wiring haha
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
[item=Segmented Ember Breastplate][item=Dustbowl Ivy][item=White Rook][item=Red Rose Wing Garland][item=Rose Gold Steampunk Spats] doing my dailies (checking crim's moodboard for me)... is it messed up or what that this is what gets me to actually go to her page more than once a week? anyway I'm a really big fan of this roll. enchanted armor, kudzu, white castle, dried rose garlands and rose gold spats... it's making me think sleeping beauty-esque enchanted castles, abandoned gardens. perhaps a fancy enchanted ball in a slumbering castle staffed only by animated suits of armor patrolling the halls. fun! [quote name="@daargons" date="2024-01-19 23:02:29" ] [center] [item=bilworper pinion] [item=Incomprehensible Record] [item=Land Snail] [item=Lumen Wiring] [item=Fragile Moth Wings] [/center] i felt like i had somethin good going until i got to the lumen wiring haha [/quote] no this is great! to me it's kind of feeling like field notes about some sort of elaborate animal contraption found out in the woods. sort of retrofuturistic environmentalist mech.
Segmented Ember Breastplate Dustbowl Ivy White Rook Red Rose Wing Garland Rose Gold Steampunk Spats

doing my dailies (checking crim's moodboard for me)... is it messed up or what that this is what gets me to actually go to her page more than once a week?

anyway I'm a really big fan of this roll. enchanted armor, kudzu, white castle, dried rose garlands and rose gold spats... it's making me think sleeping beauty-esque enchanted castles, abandoned gardens. perhaps a fancy enchanted ball in a slumbering castle staffed only by animated suits of armor patrolling the halls. fun!

@daargons wrote on 2024-01-19 23:02:29:
Bilworper Pinion Incomprehensible Record Land Snail Lumen Wiring Fragile Moth Wings

i felt like i had somethin good going until i got to the lumen wiring haha

no this is great! to me it's kind of feeling like field notes about some sort of elaborate animal contraption found out in the woods. sort of retrofuturistic environmentalist mech.
Gb36TXO.png    
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2024-01-18 16:09:10" ] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-01-17 02:56:30" ] [item=Harpy Masque][item=Flycatcher][item=Puzzling Runic Textscroll][item=Deepglow Nautilus][item=Platinum Ore] incoherent. i dont know how a previously-extinct? deepsea cephalopod fits together with a plant that eats bugs at least the color scheme overall is pretty coherent here but thats it [/quote] Things in this clan are never as they seem. Some appear draconic, but are truly monsters, while some appear monstrous but have the most (...I'd say "humanity", but these are dragons... "draconity"?) of the lot. Either way, even the humblest of plant life here might be a diamond in the rough, and even the shiniest, prettiest ore might turn out to be cursed. [/quote] only just saw this. neat !!!!!! ----- lets try this again [item=Duelist Hilt][item=Skein of Silky Yarn][item=Red Rose Tail Lei][item=Ivory Tusk][item=Hastily-Written Glyphs] ok theres something here now ! some sort of elegantly dressed warrior/knight typw dragon but something bad and tragic happened to them ... ----- another time bc this is fun [item=Jar of Vapors][item=Sea Sparrow][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Volcanic Remnants][item=Fiery Might Fragment] this comes off as like.. a fire water hybrid lair. combine water and hot you get vapor. water and lava you get obsidian or stuff idk that other rock [map x=2299 y=3375 view=land width=480 height=240]fits right there[/map]and you get more potential lore out of the blacksand annex too. the vapor forms into flying fish? and sometimes something more sinister
Renaiwom wrote on 2024-01-18 16:09:10:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-01-17 02:56:30:
Harpy Masque Flycatcher Puzzling Runic Textscroll Deepglow Nautilus Platinum Ore
incoherent. i dont know how a previously-extinct? deepsea cephalopod fits together with a plant that eats bugs
at least the color scheme overall is pretty coherent here but thats it

Things in this clan are never as they seem. Some appear draconic, but are truly monsters, while some appear monstrous but have the most (...I'd say "humanity", but these are dragons... "draconity"?) of the lot. Either way, even the humblest of plant life here might be a diamond in the rough, and even the shiniest, prettiest ore might turn out to be cursed.
only just saw this. neat !!!!!!

lets try this again
Duelist Hilt Skein of Silky Yarn Red Rose Tail Lei Ivory Tusk Hastily-Written Glyphs
ok theres something here now ! some sort of elegantly dressed warrior/knight typw dragon but something bad and tragic happened to them ...

another time bc this is fun
Jar of Vapors Sea Sparrow Glass Hybrid Fragment Volcanic Remnants Fiery Might Fragment
this comes off as like.. a fire water hybrid lair. combine water and hot you get vapor. water and lava you get obsidian or stuff idk that other rock
and you get more potential lore out of the blacksand annex too. the vapor forms into flying fish? and sometimes something more sinister
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[item=grey clay][item=battered scroll case][item=navy plaid cabbie][item=marsh rabbit][item=octoflyer] The last one really throws off the ideas I had for the others, but from the rest I can't help but get an academia sort of vibe. Maybe a researcher and/or archeologist found the battered scroll case, and either the ground collapsed on them into the ocean, or it lead them to the ocean where the eldritch horror squid awaits...? And maybe they only live to tell the tale because of the oil from the marsh rabbit, or something.
Grey Clay Battered Scroll Case Navy Plaid Cabbie Marsh Rabbit Octoflyer

The last one really throws off the ideas I had for the others, but from the rest I can't help but get an academia sort of vibe. Maybe a researcher and/or archeologist found the battered scroll case, and either the ground collapsed on them into the ocean, or it lead them to the ocean where the eldritch horror squid awaits...? And maybe they only live to tell the tale because of the oil from the marsh rabbit, or something.
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
[center][item=shattered reading spectacles][item=icewarden ice sculpture][item=everglade hedgehog][item=possibly clay][item=Spectre Dragonfly][/center] Mhhh, they don't really tell me anything I guess it could be something about an artisan?
Shattered Reading Spectacles Icewarden Ice Sculpture Everglade Hedgehog Possibly Clay Spectre Dragonfly

Mhhh, they don't really tell me anything

I guess it could be something about an artisan?
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
sg0ki88.png
ov8ay5N.png
YUEtAn1.png
uN17MNu.png
dEe2UrM.png
0mOYsUn.png