Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your new lair generator
[item=Green Iguana] [item=Stag Figurine] [item=Driftwood Branch] [item=Fallen Streak] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] Yeah... no idea.
Green Iguana Stag Figurine Driftwood Branch Fallen Streak Shale Hybrid Fragment

Yeah... no idea.
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
[center][item=scarlet flycatcher wing][item=sociable striped locket][item=rainwater stink bug][item=hardened clodcakes][item=topaz guppy][/center] I'm getting the vibe of a sort of swampy clan that might live near the Mire or the Gladeveins. Maybe even a group of dragons who live in the sewers (Waterway)? That could explain the locket... maybe it fell in through a storm grate!
Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Sociable Striped Locket Rainwater Stink Bug Hardened Clodcakes Topaz Guppy

I'm getting the vibe of a sort of swampy clan that might live near the Mire or the Gladeveins. Maybe even a group of dragons who live in the sewers (Waterway)? That could explain the locket... maybe it fell in through a storm grate!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
[center][item=Congeal][item=Metal Spring][item=Forgotten Crown][item=Dayjar][item=Watchful Viper] i was totally here for the [i]metallic ice palace[/i] vibe from the first three items... last two threw it off a little[/center]
Congeal Metal Spring Forgotten Crown Dayjar Watchful Viper

i was totally here for the metallic ice palace vibe from the first three items... last two threw it off a little
[item=Mith Spellbook][item=Fool's Gold][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Rose Quartz] Interesting... magic, gemstones, combat. Sounds very close to some fragments of my current lore (big magical artifact involved in my more fleshed-out lore, dragons with connections to magical gemstones, a hired trio of bounty hunters and a Team Rocket-esque group of bandits being relatively major reoccuring characters.)
Mith Spellbook Fool's Gold Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Rose Quartz
Interesting... magic, gemstones, combat. Sounds very close to some fragments of my current lore (big magical artifact involved in my more fleshed-out lore, dragons with connections to magical gemstones, a hired trio of bounty hunters and a Team Rocket-esque group of bandits being relatively major reoccuring characters.)
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
[center][item=dusk aconite][item=Silver Flowerfall][item=Rich Iron Ore][item=Emetic Russula][item=Paradise Seeds][/center] [quote][center]Brewing Starglow wanes and speaks of strife. A hand of darkness felled our skies. Ward your windows and your doors with nails of salt and fire spores. Take your blood to wake the land. Turn your brood back into sand. [i]-by Islet 582838[/i][/center][/quote]
Dusk Aconite Silver Flowerfall Rich Iron Ore Emetic Russula Paradise Seeds
Quote:
Brewing

Starglow wanes and speaks of strife.
A hand of darkness felled our skies.
Ward your windows and your doors
with nails of salt and fire spores.
Take your blood to wake the land.
Turn your brood back into sand.

-by Islet 582838
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[item=Rhodochrosite][item=Sandstone][item=Sandstone][item=Night Flame][item=Glassbound Solarvul] This.... this feels like a baldwin recipe 1 Rhodochrosite + 2 Sandstone + burn it a little with ghostfire = Glassbound Solarvul!
Rhodochrosite Sandstone Sandstone Night Flame Glassbound Solarvul

This.... this feels like a baldwin recipe
1 Rhodochrosite + 2 Sandstone + burn it a little with ghostfire = Glassbound Solarvul!
earthshieldl.png
[item=Red Rose Wing Garland][item=Illegible Glyphscroll][item=Ashen Lightning Glass][item=Common Sparrow][item=Searing Jackalope Pelt] An arid, meaty desert haha. A light/plague/lightning lair?
Red Rose Wing Garland Illegible Glyphscroll Ashen Lightning Glass Common Sparrow Searing Jackalope Pelt

An arid, meaty desert haha. A light/plague/lightning lair?
whisp-magicksial-2.png
Heyo, I'm
Magick!

he/she/they
interchangeably

>:3c
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
[item=Rose Harvest Robe][item=Desert Scrub][item=Ferberus Skull][item=Ornate Porcelain Jar][item=Bronze Fabric Scrap] this gives me abandoned/haunted rose garden vibes. I kind of already [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/344654/1690412?name=&type=undefined]have one[/url] in my lore, so that's cool! This is definitely a cool idea :)
Rose Harvest Robe Desert Scrub Ferberus Skull Ornate Porcelain Jar Bronze Fabric Scrap

this gives me abandoned/haunted rose garden vibes. I kind of already have one in my lore, so that's cool! This is definitely a cool idea :)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
Hmm a loving wind vibe from this. The caterpillar throws me, but the regeneration and the rose quarts gives romance/love while the windsinger doll and clouddancer hide give wind vibes. [item=Pipevine Caterpillar] [item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Playful Windsinger Puppet] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer Hide] [item=Rose Quartz]
Hmm a loving wind vibe from this. The caterpillar throws me, but the regeneration and the rose quarts gives romance/love while the windsinger doll and clouddancer hide give wind vibes.

Pipevine Caterpillar Empathetic Regeneration Playful Windsinger Puppet Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Rose Quartz
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
[item=sewer sludge] [item=lumen wiring] [item=Sharpened Serthis Spear] [item=iridescent scaleback] [item=perplexing scriptscratches] Hmm... some kind of secret laboratory, engineering animals into weapons? I don't have a mad scientist dragon yet, maybe I should get that going on.
Sewer Sludge Lumen Wiring Sharpened Serthis Spear Iridescent Scaleback Perplexing Scriptscratches

Hmm... some kind of secret laboratory, engineering animals into weapons? I don't have a mad scientist dragon yet, maybe I should get that going on.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png