Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@ilios
Thats looking so good!
You can put him in a pair of simple boots or just general cowboy boots. Let me know if you want me to find a full reference for it!
@ilios
Thats looking so good!
You can put him in a pair of simple boots or just general cowboy boots. Let me know if you want me to find a full reference for it!
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@ilios

so sorry for the delay!! I love what you've gotten for them so far!! ;w;
@ilios

so sorry for the delay!! I love what you've gotten for them so far!! ;w;
@Underscum @edithae @Minstri

hey guys! I just wanted to ping you to let you know i will be finishing your commissions this weekend. i thank you so much for your patience these last few months while i work through these commissions.
@Underscum @edithae @Minstri

hey guys! I just wanted to ping you to let you know i will be finishing your commissions this weekend. i thank you so much for your patience these last few months while i work through these commissions.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Very excited to see the finished work ♥ and no worries about the wait. I know how it is sometimes.
Very excited to see the finished work ♥ and no worries about the wait. I know how it is sometimes.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri here's your finished commission! please let me know if you would like to have anything changed or adjusted! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1172187398763982848/IMG_3025.png[/img] @edithae hello! for your cooperation and consideration these past few months, i bumped your flat fullbody up to a simple shaded full. thank you so much for your patience. if you need anything changed or adjusted to your liking, please let me know! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049042769534009435/1198072492854620190/IMG_3408.png[/img]
@Minstri here's your finished commission! please let me know if you would like to have anything changed or adjusted!

IMG_3025.png

@edithae hello! for your cooperation and consideration these past few months, i bumped your flat fullbody up to a simple shaded full. thank you so much for your patience. if you need anything changed or adjusted to your liking, please let me know!

IMG_3408.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Underscum thank you for your patience for the past few months! i know we originally agreed on a flat fullbody as a part of our trade, but since i took so long to fulfill my half, i have bumped it up to a simple shaded fullbody. let me know if anything needs fixing! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1198083515007385670/IMG_3410.png[/img]
@Underscum thank you for your patience for the past few months! i know we originally agreed on a flat fullbody as a part of our trade, but since i took so long to fulfill my half, i have bumped it up to a simple shaded fullbody. let me know if anything needs fixing!

IMG_3410.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
OH this looks amazing! Thank you SO much! I adore how this turned out<3
@ilios
OH this looks amazing! Thank you SO much! I adore how this turned out<3
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@General Commissions

Hello everyone! I am opening up one slot for February (I know it's early) and it will be first come first serve. I did update some of my terms regarding commission turn around times, so please take a look at them before placing an order!
@General Commissions

Hello everyone! I am opening up one slot for February (I know it's early) and it will be first come first serve. I did update some of my terms regarding commission turn around times, so please take a look at them before placing an order!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

Hey! Just curious, do you draw anthro/furry characters? If so, do we place the order now for Februrary or do we wait until an announcement? If you don't I completely understand, you have a great day/night <3
@ilios

Hey! Just curious, do you draw anthro/furry characters? If so, do we place the order now for Februrary or do we wait until an announcement? If you don't I completely understand, you have a great day/night <3
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou I can give it a try, although furries/anthros are not my strong suit. As for placing an order, you can place it now since I made an announcement earlier this morning!
@Risshou I can give it a try, although furries/anthros are not my strong suit. As for placing an order, you can place it now since I made an announcement earlier this morning!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72