Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
hi! just curious but would you do fanart as a commission?
hi! just curious but would you do fanart as a commission?
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@decays yes, i can do fanart as a commission!
@decays yes, i can do fanart as a commission!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios ty! could i be put on gem pinglist?
@ilios ty! could i be put on gem pinglist?
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative @archAnarchists @Kahvinporo @Minstri @Shadari @stormandsea @decays

I’m free from school until August so I’m gonna try running through all my commissions quickly throughout the summer. Wait times may be a little longer than expected due to me new job.

I am opening three T/G slots for the this month for now. (For a total of six active slots Fill out an order form and I will get back to you! As always, USD options are open and available.
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative @archAnarchists @Kahvinporo @Minstri @Shadari @stormandsea @decays

I’m free from school until August so I’m gonna try running through all my commissions quickly throughout the summer. Wait times may be a little longer than expected due to me new job.

I am opening three T/G slots for the this month for now. (For a total of six active slots Fill out an order form and I will get back to you! As always, USD options are open and available.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@leyline sorry for the wait! here’s an updated clean sketch! let me know if you’d like anything changed before I proceed! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1117098981034573965/IMG_2123.png[/img]
@leyline sorry for the wait! here’s an updated clean sketch! let me know if you’d like anything changed before I proceed!

IMG_2123.png
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
No problem at all!! <3 And OHHH he’s looking wonderful, I love that pose and how he looks like he’s in the middle of an argument!! :D The only thing I could think of would be that he’s missing his crown bands and thread on his horns at the moment, but I figure they’re prob gonna be added at a later stage since they’re smaller details! (Just wanted to mention it now just in case so you don’t have to go back and add anything later, haha!) Otherwise everything is perfect though, no changes needed!! ^o^ Thanks so much for the update!!
No problem at all!! <3 And OHHH he’s looking wonderful, I love that pose and how he looks like he’s in the middle of an argument!! :D The only thing I could think of would be that he’s missing his crown bands and thread on his horns at the moment, but I figure they’re prob gonna be added at a later stage since they’re smaller details! (Just wanted to mention it now just in case so you don’t have to go back and add anything later, haha!) Otherwise everything is perfect though, no changes needed!! ^o^ Thanks so much for the update!!

Username: meatmaggot
Character: https://toyhou.se/12043355.jackson-cadell
Commission type: fullbody (sketch)
Payment: G
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): n/a
Description: most of his info is on his toyhouse, but i could give you a short summary if wanted!
Other: i don't have any particular ideas in mind, but it'd be cool if you could make him look a little grumpy

Username: meatmaggot
Character: https://toyhou.se/12043355.jackson-cadell
Commission type: fullbody (sketch)
Payment: G
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): n/a
Description: most of his info is on his toyhouse, but i could give you a short summary if wanted!
Other: i don't have any particular ideas in mind, but it'd be cool if you could make him look a little grumpy
Hello! I hope I didn't miss a gem slot!
Username: Edithae!
Character: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117605350661705748/1117605381967982682/solwatermarked.png
Commission type: flat full body!
Payment: Gems, please!
Description/Other: They are ENBY and incredibly androgynous, average build without defining masculine or feminine features. Their personality is more subdued 80% of the time but they are incredibly mischievous and playful under the right circumstances.
Hello! I hope I didn't miss a gem slot!
Username: Edithae!
Character: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117605350661705748/1117605381967982682/solwatermarked.png
Commission type: flat full body!
Payment: Gems, please!
Description/Other: They are ENBY and incredibly androgynous, average build without defining masculine or feminine features. Their personality is more subdued 80% of the time but they are incredibly mischievous and playful under the right circumstances.
!!! I'd love to get something of one of these characters.

Username: Minstri#115702
Character: One of these
Commission Type: Shaded bust
Payment: Gems
Description: I can/will give more details depending on which character you want to do...
Other: I can also just pick one for you if you'd rather ^_^ let me know. I'll update/resubmit the form once which character is decided on?
!!! I'd love to get something of one of these characters.

Username: Minstri#115702
Character: One of these
Commission Type: Shaded bust
Payment: Gems
Description: I can/will give more details depending on which character you want to do...
Other: I can also just pick one for you if you'd rather ^_^ let me know. I'll update/resubmit the form once which character is decided on?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@meatmaggot thank you for ordering! I can fulfill your commission for 1.5kg. feel free to send the payment in a one way cr and i will begin as soon as possible.

@edithae hello! I love the character! I can do a flat fullbody for 5.5kg, if you don’t mind sending payment through a one way cr!

@minstri Oh I love the looks of this! If you don’t mind, I’d like to take some time to read through the doc you linked and let you know which character I’d like to move forward with!
@meatmaggot thank you for ordering! I can fulfill your commission for 1.5kg. feel free to send the payment in a one way cr and i will begin as soon as possible.

@edithae hello! I love the character! I can do a flat fullbody for 5.5kg, if you don’t mind sending payment through a one way cr!

@minstri Oh I love the looks of this! If you don’t mind, I’d like to take some time to read through the doc you linked and let you know which character I’d like to move forward with!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72