Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
@ilios

I understand! The character is this guy (link to toyhouse), however if you're not cool with doing him I completely understand! :) as for ordering, I'll wait to see if you're comfortable doing him first! :) like I said no problem if you don't feel comfortable doing him, I'd completely understand!

https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat
@ilios

I understand! The character is this guy (link to toyhouse), however if you're not cool with doing him I completely understand! :) as for ordering, I'll wait to see if you're comfortable doing him first! :) like I said no problem if you don't feel comfortable doing him, I'd completely understand!

https://toyhou.se/14237750.bat
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@General Commissions

giving a ping to let you guys know that i am opening one slot (first come first serve). looking to update my shop examples here soon and i need to make some new art!
@General Commissions

giving a ping to let you guys know that i am opening one slot (first come first serve). looking to update my shop examples here soon and i need to make some new art!
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Bump! On second thought I'll buy from you at a later date ^^`
Bump! On second thought I'll buy from you at a later date ^^`
@ilios
can I claim the slot and fill out the form tomorrow??
@ilios
can I claim the slot and fill out the form tomorrow??
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png
@ilios Are you ok with drawing snappers?
@ilios Are you ok with drawing snappers?
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@underscum yes! feel free to fill it out at your earliest convenience!

@tokkungi yes, i am comfortable with snappers!
@underscum yes! feel free to fill it out at your earliest convenience!

@tokkungi yes, i am comfortable with snappers!
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
sorry for the delay ;w;

Username: Underscum
Character: Benci Tuccitto
Commission type: flat bust
Payment: USD
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): N/A
Description: You're welcome to draw him in his armor his armor reference that's certainly not unfinished because I'm lazy with coloring, or you can draw him in a tunic like this if you prefer
Other: You can play with expressions with him, if you want to go more for a hardened warrior, or "Disney" princess , he's a very versatile character. If you have any questions or ideas you'd want to chat about I'm open for conversation!
@ilios
sorry for the delay ;w;

Username: Underscum
Character: Benci Tuccitto
Commission type: flat bust
Payment: USD
Apparel/Accents (fr dragons only): N/A
Description: You're welcome to draw him in his armor his armor reference that's certainly not unfinished because I'm lazy with coloring, or you can draw him in a tunic like this if you prefer
Other: You can play with expressions with him, if you want to go more for a hardened warrior, or "Disney" princess , he's a very versatile character. If you have any questions or ideas you'd want to chat about I'm open for conversation!
1FFCiAb1Y14qmVxMv48L3ZVKyX22WJSEF.png