Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Enfields
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
man i feel that, i need to go through and update my subspecies for new breeds and genes too XD

it'll take me just a sec to find the one I wanted to register
man i feel that, i need to go through and update my subspecies for new breeds and genes too XD

it'll take me just a sec to find the one I wanted to register
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81779184][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817792/81779184_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Malpighiales ID: 81779184 Variant: Ranger Primary: Pumpkin Flaunt Secondary: Pumpkin Flair Tertiary: Pumpkin Glimmer Element: Lightning rare Plant Reference: [img]https://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/images/croton-plants.jpg[/img] [img]https://osera.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/red-and-green-houseplant-e1600705196947.png[/img]
81779184_350.png
Name: Malpighiales
ID: 81779184
Variant: Ranger
Primary: Pumpkin Flaunt
Secondary: Pumpkin Flair
Tertiary: Pumpkin Glimmer
Element: Lightning rare

Plant Reference:
croton-plants.jpg
red-and-green-houseplant-e1600705196947.png
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
@HatLordAve Added!
@HatLordAve Added!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
@spiiral @LadyDiscord @CommonRue @EmeraldJubilee @dearagony @XiangEr

Major update for the subspecies!

The genes of several variants have been adjusted to include newer genes, graphics have been updated with fresh new art, and some adjustments have been made to the lore and general grammar.

Additionally, a new Variant of Enfield, known as Rogue Enfields, has been added! These powerful, stealthy Enfields are very similar to the Entourages, in the sense that they protect living beings. However, unlike most Enfield variants, are designed to function more like assistants rather than guards, and are typically summoned by mercenaries and assassins.

The Miniature Enfields (Permababy Enfields) have also received a section amongst the breeds now, but do not have mascots yet! So if you’ve got any permababies that qualify for any of the variants, you’re welcome to submit them! I’m looking for 2-3 permababy mascots in total!
@spiiral @LadyDiscord @CommonRue @EmeraldJubilee @dearagony @XiangEr

Major update for the subspecies!

The genes of several variants have been adjusted to include newer genes, graphics have been updated with fresh new art, and some adjustments have been made to the lore and general grammar.

Additionally, a new Variant of Enfield, known as Rogue Enfields, has been added! These powerful, stealthy Enfields are very similar to the Entourages, in the sense that they protect living beings. However, unlike most Enfield variants, are designed to function more like assistants rather than guards, and are typically summoned by mercenaries and assassins.

The Miniature Enfields (Permababy Enfields) have also received a section amongst the breeds now, but do not have mascots yet! So if you’ve got any permababies that qualify for any of the variants, you’re welcome to submit them! I’m looking for 2-3 permababy mascots in total!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
Do not question why this was sent at what would be past midnight for me
Do not question why this was sent at what would be past midnight for me
So glad to see you're still updating this thread and I love the art for Alashi[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [color=grey][i]edit:ahh typo[/i][/color]
So glad to see you're still updating this thread and I love the art for Alashi

edit:ahh typo
FR time+1515292878_Y7uzgTm1F4cboT2.pngI AM: online/offline
Bump!
Bump!
[center]@TheNightFury i love finding new subspecies and this is such a cool one! :) i'd like to register this gal: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91354687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913547/91354687_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b] Kalma [b]ID:[/b] #91354687 [b]Variant:[/b] Gravewatcher [b]Primary:[/b] Ice Ripple [b]Secondary:[/b] Ice Peregrine [b]Tertiary:[/b] Orca Thylacine [b]Element:[/b] Wind[/center]
@TheNightFury i love finding new subspecies and this is such a cool one! :) i'd like to register this gal:

91354687_350.png

Name: Kalma
ID: #91354687
Variant: Gravewatcher
Primary: Ice Ripple
Secondary: Ice Peregrine
Tertiary: Orca Thylacine
Element: Wind
dT9HQge.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
VC0STZ4.png
@imhappyboy Added!
@imhappyboy Added!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17