Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream updates for 2024?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Obviously my big dream is a new Modern, totally not happening but I think about it lol.

More realistic dreams, Bee genes for Ancients who don't have it yet. Bootleg Iri/Shim gene for ancients. And maybe a new eye type!
Obviously my big dream is a new Modern, totally not happening but I think about it lol.

More realistic dreams, Bee genes for Ancients who don't have it yet. Bootleg Iri/Shim gene for ancients. And maybe a new eye type!
60218142.png
A list of some things I'd love to see touched on!

- Skin Approval overhaul (sooner rather than later)
- Messaging overhaul
- Make all search filters consistent across all sites activities
- Blossom on other breeds, as well as having staff reconsider the method to obtaining the swap materials (such as adjusting the drop rates for Pretty Pink Mums)
- Some kind of event or breed or familiar lineup inspired by Lunar New Year, breed being a fully fleshed out Eastern style dragon (kind of weird and flashy vibes, big mouths, beards, whiskers, like how they're described in their mythological origins, a bunch of pieces of fish and ox and lion and a bunch of other animals to make them!)
- the ability to change avatar and vista in the same window
A list of some things I'd love to see touched on!

- Skin Approval overhaul (sooner rather than later)
- Messaging overhaul
- Make all search filters consistent across all sites activities
- Blossom on other breeds, as well as having staff reconsider the method to obtaining the swap materials (such as adjusting the drop rates for Pretty Pink Mums)
- Some kind of event or breed or familiar lineup inspired by Lunar New Year, breed being a fully fleshed out Eastern style dragon (kind of weird and flashy vibes, big mouths, beards, whiskers, like how they're described in their mythological origins, a bunch of pieces of fish and ox and lion and a bunch of other animals to make them!)
- the ability to change avatar and vista in the same window
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
beard for aethers
every gene ever on banescales
the filters in the marketplace on grand exchange stores
more foo familiars
beard for aethers
every gene ever on banescales
the filters in the marketplace on grand exchange stores
more foo familiars

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2024-01-01 17:42:52" ] Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs [/quote] This. Also Coli PvP, An adventure system, ect. Edit: Also new dragon breeds! Not really a dream, though....
Astaraela wrote on 2024-01-01 17:42:52:
Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs
This. Also Coli PvP, An adventure system, ect.

Edit: Also new dragon breeds! Not really a dream, though....
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
  • More lowkey apparel, rain, flowers, birds, jewellery etc.
  • Ancient Gene expansions for Aethers and Auraboas
  • Mochulus/Riopa on Moderns
  • Beard Tert on every single breed
  • Scary angelic light ancient
  • Crossroads & PM item window gets a search function
  • Some crazy new lore!
  • More lowkey apparel, rain, flowers, birds, jewellery etc.
  • Ancient Gene expansions for Aethers and Auraboas
  • Mochulus/Riopa on Moderns
  • Beard Tert on every single breed
  • Scary angelic light ancient
  • Crossroads & PM item window gets a search function
  • Some crazy new lore!
Heart.gif
- Pumpkin/fruit basket apparel
- more animal apparel (crows, geese, foxes, songbirds, more rats, possums, pigs, etc) and "normal" familiars ala the hedgehog
- more "casual" apparel, shirts, coats, pants, cravats, ties, etc.
- facial hair apparel. wise whiskers is fun but I think it'd be nice to give your dragon variations
- pterosaur familiar
- Pumpkin/fruit basket apparel
- more animal apparel (crows, geese, foxes, songbirds, more rats, possums, pigs, etc) and "normal" familiars ala the hedgehog
- more "casual" apparel, shirts, coats, pants, cravats, ties, etc.
- facial hair apparel. wise whiskers is fun but I think it'd be nice to give your dragon variations
- pterosaur familiar
ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
I'd love to see Mochlus and Riopa become a modern gene; they're so good and I want them on all my dragons!
I'd love to see Mochlus and Riopa become a modern gene; they're so good and I want them on all my dragons!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2024-01-01 17:42:52" ] Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs [/quote] Absolutely this! If the menus were updated to look the same as the hoard, I would become an AH listing FIEND!!
Astaraela wrote on 2024-01-01 17:42:52:
Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs
Absolutely this! If the menus were updated to look the same as the hoard, I would become an AH listing FIEND!!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Due to just coming back and seeing what they've done with the breeds, I'm fine if they take a break on those for a little while. Dark mode would be nice, as well as general quality of life updates that make traversing the site easier. New apparel would also be nice. I guess I'm just really happy with a lot of stuff we got right now.
Due to just coming back and seeing what they've done with the breeds, I'm fine if they take a break on those for a little while. Dark mode would be nice, as well as general quality of life updates that make traversing the site easier. New apparel would also be nice. I guess I'm just really happy with a lot of stuff we got right now.
2uq3ZkE.png
My absolute dream update would be another color wheel expansion… but I don’t see that ever happening, haha. More realistically, I’d love to see: [list] [*]new dual/multi-tone terts for moderns [*]more achievements added [*]new eye types (please, it’s been so long!) [*]more new scenes, especially in colors/palettes we don’t already have[/list]
My absolute dream update would be another color wheel expansion… but I don’t see that ever happening, haha.

More realistically, I’d love to see:
  • new dual/multi-tone terts for moderns
  • more achievements added
  • new eye types (please, it’s been so long!)
  • more new scenes, especially in colors/palettes we don’t already have
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9