Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN ] jogbog comms [USD - PAYPAL]
[center][size=5][b][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] jogbog illustration commissions [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][/b][/size] [b]STATUS: OPEN[/b] [/center] ----- [center] [pinglist=28952] [/center] [center][size=4][b]terms of service[/b][/center] ----- [columns] [center][size=4][b]payment[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] in full, upfront [*] paypal, USD [*] process is streamlined on ko-fi but i can also just invoice you directly through paypal after we discuss the work to be done [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][b]process[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] you submit your request (payment, relevant info, etc) [*] i confirm receipt of request with a wip sketch [*] you request any revisions (first round is free, $5 per after that) or extras (e.g. +1 character; paid extras don't count as revisions) [*] if no more revisions/extras, drawing will be finalized and sent to you [*] i appreciate you teehee <3 [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][b]clients rights[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] personal use OK [*] commercial use OK (but price is double) [*] AI training/NFTs etc not permitted [*] resale/impersonation not permitted [*] final artwork will be watermarked please dont remove it please bro [/LIST] [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] [center][size=4][b]can do[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] humanoid [*] ocs [*] fandom/fan chars [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][b]ask me about[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] feral [*] anthro [*] other [/LIST] ----- [center][size=4][b]turnaround time[/b][/center] ----- [LIST] [*] typically 3-4* days (i said 1-2 but forgot i have a full-time job lol) [*] it shouldn't take longer than that but if it does for whatever reason (lots of revisions, you're paying me to practice anthro art lol, etc) i will update you everyday until it's finished [*] refunds available if i take longer than a week, its very unlikely i'll take that long bro seriously but if i do then enjoy the sketches i made for you lmao they're free now [/LIST] [/columns] ----- [columns] [size=4][b]jogbog chibi -- $15[/b] [emoji=green gem size=1] character illustration in my chibi style. [LIST] [*] flat-color [*] any pose [*] any crop (e.g. head, bust, half, full) [/LIST] [emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1] additional characters OK ($10 per) [color=transparent]________________________________________[/color] [nextcol] [right][img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/ff4894b7-b7c2-48a8-a9d8-32e5bdf041fe_silo_ref_fullbody_edit.png[/img][/right] [/columns][columns] [size=4][b]jogbog char illustration -- $20[/b] [emoji=green gem size=1] character illustration in my normal style (more realistic). [LIST] [*] flat-color [*] any pose [*] any crop (e.g. head, bust, half, full) [/LIST] [emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1] additional characters OK (+ $10 per) [emoji=green gem size=1][emoji=green gem size=1] fully rendered OK (+ $10) [color=transparent]________________________________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/post/64cffc6b-6ebd-42f9-9ca9-1d4e163c0d6e_rilo_char_ill_example.png[/img] [/columns][columns] [size=4][b]jogbog ref sheet -- $20[/b] [emoji=green gem size=1] character reference sheet [LIST] [*] flat color [*]INCLUDES: [LIST] [*] front-facing full body [*] side profile (up to half body, at request) [*] back profile (up to half body, at request) [/LIST] [*] any style [/LIST] [color=transparent]________________________________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/684c2810-5656-4744-8e99-daa6ef54e0dc_bis_ref_example.png[/img] [/columns]
jogbog illustration commissions

terms of service

payment

• in full, upfront
  • paypal, USD
  • process is streamlined on ko-fi but i can also just invoice you directly through paypal after we discuss the work to be done

process

• you submit your request (payment, relevant info, etc)
  • i confirm receipt of request with a wip sketch
  • you request any revisions (first round is free, $5 per after that) or extras (e.g. +1 character; paid extras don't count as revisions)
  • if no more revisions/extras, drawing will be finalized and sent to you
  • i appreciate you teehee <3

clients rights

• personal use OK
  • commercial use OK (but price is double)
  • AI training/NFTs etc not permitted
  • resale/impersonation not permitted
  • final artwork will be watermarked please dont remove it please bro
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
can do

• humanoid
  • ocs
  • fandom/fan chars

ask me about

• feral
  • anthro
  • other

turnaround time

• typically 3-4* days (i said 1-2 but forgot i have a full-time job lol)
  • it shouldn't take longer than that but if it does for whatever reason (lots of revisions, you're paying me to practice anthro art lol, etc) i will update you everyday until it's finished
  • refunds available if i take longer than a week, its very unlikely i'll take that long bro seriously but if i do then enjoy the sketches i made for you lmao they're free now

jogbog chibi -- $15

character illustration in my chibi style.

• flat-color
  • any pose
  • any crop (e.g. head, bust, half, full)

additional characters OK ($10 per)

jogbog char illustration -- $20

character illustration in my normal style (more realistic).

• flat-color
  • any pose
  • any crop (e.g. head, bust, half, full)

additional characters OK (+ $10 per)

fully rendered OK (+ $10)

64cffc6b-6ebd-42f9-9ca9-1d4e163c0d6e_rilo_char_ill_example.png

jogbog ref sheet -- $20
character reference sheet
  • flat color
  • INCLUDES:
    • front-facing full body
    • side profile (up to half body, at request)
    • back profile (up to half body, at request)
  • any style

684c2810-5656-4744-8e99-daa6ef54e0dc_bis_ref_example.png
reserved teehee
reserved teehee
reserved teehee
reserved teehee
reserved teehee
reserved teehee
Could I get a chibi of Yippee? She's got her gijinka ref in her bio, and you can simplify her design as much as you need ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70257750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702578/70257750_350.png[/img][/url] Pretty please teehee [center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/J39sZvcr5JUAAAAd/guy-smashing-a-table-give-me-that.gif[/img][/center]
Could I get a chibi of Yippee? She's got her gijinka ref in her bio, and you can simplify her design as much as you need ^^

70257750_350.png

Pretty please teehee
guy-smashing-a-table-give-me-that.gif
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade of course! please dm me your email and i'll send you an invoice over paypal. thank you for your support [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LittleParade of course! please dm me your email and i'll send you an invoice over paypal. thank you for your support
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
helloo @LittleParade thank you for your support (and double for your patience lol) here is the finished drawing! i hope you like it teehee [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/4eae69f7-78ce-431c-a2d0-f2166a24e6f5_yippee_chibi_pose2_100.png[/img]
helloo @LittleParade thank you for your support (and double for your patience lol) here is the finished drawing! i hope you like it teehee

4eae69f7-78ce-431c-a2d0-f2166a24e6f5_yippee_chibi_pose2_100.png
Bump <3
Bump <3
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _