Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream updates for 2024?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
more coli skins
we've got a handful of new enemies and an entire venue since the last coli skin contest i think it's time for another one
more coli skins
we've got a handful of new enemies and an entire venue since the last coli skin contest i think it's time for another one
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Realistic: More lair banners, coli scenes, gene expansions for Banescales and Veilspuns (also Undertides, but afaik they're confirmed to be next), more hibden tasks, more weapon apparel for WW (preferably fancier staves, DnD Barbarian-style axes, and maces), ancient breeds for Light/Wind/Earth, Carnivore on all ancients.

Less realistic/uncertain: Lindwurm ancient for Earth, pterosaur ancient for Wind, more eye types (pls it's been so long since the last one), a mountain scene, Blossom on all breeds, Angler on Undertides and Sandsurges.
Realistic: More lair banners, coli scenes, gene expansions for Banescales and Veilspuns (also Undertides, but afaik they're confirmed to be next), more hibden tasks, more weapon apparel for WW (preferably fancier staves, DnD Barbarian-style axes, and maces), ancient breeds for Light/Wind/Earth, Carnivore on all ancients.

Less realistic/uncertain: Lindwurm ancient for Earth, pterosaur ancient for Wind, more eye types (pls it's been so long since the last one), a mountain scene, Blossom on all breeds, Angler on Undertides and Sandsurges.
Fixed apparel and gene errors (all of them!)
Adventure Mode
Updated pages like Clan, Shop, Play, Library (with new icons and the right sorting)
Better page for cr-adding and stuff. My apparel pages just kill it every time
Fixed apparel and gene errors (all of them!)
Adventure Mode
Updated pages like Clan, Shop, Play, Library (with new icons and the right sorting)
Better page for cr-adding and stuff. My apparel pages just kill it every time
Glimmer on Undertides please

Also Blossom for moderns, and some sort of bioluminescent dots/speckles pattern gene that maybe follows Contour but glows like Glowtail

Varnish/Lacquer for moderns

Peacock for Aethers I am BEGGING

Edit: typo
Glimmer on Undertides please

Also Blossom for moderns, and some sort of bioluminescent dots/speckles pattern gene that maybe follows Contour but glows like Glowtail

Varnish/Lacquer for moderns

Peacock for Aethers I am BEGGING

Edit: typo
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Kinda realistic dreams:

Scene(s) with nightsky / magic theme
Wind ancient, please
More apparel like the seraph sets (delicate and elegant)
Item searching in PMs and CRs

And some unrealistic dreams:

Adventure mode
New modern breed
Skins/accent for hatchlings
Kinda realistic dreams:

Scene(s) with nightsky / magic theme
Wind ancient, please
More apparel like the seraph sets (delicate and elegant)
Item searching in PMs and CRs

And some unrealistic dreams:

Adventure mode
New modern breed
Skins/accent for hatchlings
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Dark mode, Beast Clan Lore, new banners, and more genes for Veilspuns and Aethers please
Dark mode, Beast Clan Lore, new banners, and more genes for Veilspuns and Aethers please
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
More "apparel" like the auras and starswirls etc. -- floaty or swoopy stuff that goes around the dragon rather than being worn on the dragon's body. Bonus points if it doesn't cover up much wing area so I can fully ogle the patterns/colors on Malachite dergs.

More & greater variety of scenes -- coli, marketplace, Baldwin.

Varnish/lacquer for moderns would be fab

Edit: also praying to Glademom for the Greenskeeper tert gene to be UHMAZING

More "apparel" like the auras and starswirls etc. -- floaty or swoopy stuff that goes around the dragon rather than being worn on the dragon's body. Bonus points if it doesn't cover up much wing area so I can fully ogle the patterns/colors on Malachite dergs.

More & greater variety of scenes -- coli, marketplace, Baldwin.

Varnish/lacquer for moderns would be fab

Edit: also praying to Glademom for the Greenskeeper tert gene to be UHMAZING

I'd like more coli scenes and an aether gene expansion.

Secondarily/less likely - more coli skins and accents, and more line breaking terts for ancients.
I'd like more coli scenes and an aether gene expansion.

Secondarily/less likely - more coli skins and accents, and more line breaking terts for ancients.
all i want in life is for the crystalline gala gene to be good

and also qol updates for crossroads PLEASE
all i want in life is for the crystalline gala gene to be good

and also qol updates for crossroads PLEASE
Dark mode, easier mobile browsing, less stuff reliant on coli.

But also a proper plague coli venue, a queue for Baldwin [even if we still would have to manually put each thing in and retrieve it], a second pot for Baldwin [treasure sink], more primary lair and hibden space, and the elemental festival genes expanded to more ancients.
Dark mode, easier mobile browsing, less stuff reliant on coli.

But also a proper plague coli venue, a queue for Baldwin [even if we still would have to manually put each thing in and retrieve it], a second pot for Baldwin [treasure sink], more primary lair and hibden space, and the elemental festival genes expanded to more ancients.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9