Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LP's Active Bounties w/ Rewards
I've put out quite a few bounties so I'm compiling them all here in a quick to read list with their rewards! Each bounty should link to its respective post, and I'll update it whenever I need to! (If there's no link to a post, the bounty is probably self-explanatory! <3)

Currently available to claim:
Previous Bounties:
I've put out quite a few bounties so I'm compiling them all here in a quick to read list with their rewards! Each bounty should link to its respective post, and I'll update it whenever I need to! (If there's no link to a post, the bounty is probably self-explanatory! <3)

Currently available to claim:
Previous Bounties:
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
@LittleParade
I work on breeding projects for myself and a few others, I wouldn't mind taking on creating a Tan/Cream/Rose Non-G1, with Arcane eyes for you. If interested I can start seeing what is available near those colors and estimate how long it might take. Any other preferences? Gem genes, breed, sex?
@LittleParade
I work on breeding projects for myself and a few others, I wouldn't mind taking on creating a Tan/Cream/Rose Non-G1, with Arcane eyes for you. If interested I can start seeing what is available near those colors and estimate how long it might take. Any other preferences? Gem genes, breed, sex?
rUIwOcC.png
@Orianel hello! I actually have several pairs in progress for Tan/Cream/Rose, and any of them could drop what I need from their next nests, so I'm good on help for that particular bounty, thank you so much for the offer though!
@Orianel hello! I actually have several pairs in progress for Tan/Cream/Rose, and any of them could drop what I need from their next nests, so I'm good on help for that particular bounty, thank you so much for the offer though!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
Alrighty!
Alrighty!
rUIwOcC.png