Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dream updates for 2024?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Now that we're in a new year, what updates are you hoping for in the new year, or even just anytime in the future? Any dream updates you've been waiting for?

Personally, I'd love to see a "change elemental alignment" scroll for eyes. As a g1 lair, I've had so many otherwise beautiful dragons hatch with horribly clashing eyes. If we can change eye type and pose now (both blessing btw, ty staff), I feel like it makes sense to have an item to be able to change eye color. It could even be a 800g+ gem item, idc, just let me get rid of the bright green nature eyes on my otherwise non-green dragons lol.

Obviously a coli captcha and darkmode update would be great.

And light ancient of course, but I feel like that's almost a guarantee this year? Unless they cut it down to one ancient a year, it'd be odd to see light get their ancient last given the fact they've gone the longest without a new breed.

Now that we're in a new year, what updates are you hoping for in the new year, or even just anytime in the future? Any dream updates you've been waiting for?

Personally, I'd love to see a "change elemental alignment" scroll for eyes. As a g1 lair, I've had so many otherwise beautiful dragons hatch with horribly clashing eyes. If we can change eye type and pose now (both blessing btw, ty staff), I feel like it makes sense to have an item to be able to change eye color. It could even be a 800g+ gem item, idc, just let me get rid of the bright green nature eyes on my otherwise non-green dragons lol.

Obviously a coli captcha and darkmode update would be great.

And light ancient of course, but I feel like that's almost a guarantee this year? Unless they cut it down to one ancient a year, it'd be odd to see light get their ancient last given the fact they've gone the longest without a new breed.

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
floral button-up shirt apparel drop
floral button-up shirt apparel drop
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
An update to make mobile browsing easier.

An update allowing you to click into any item icon to take you to its entry on the game database (and since we're at it, let me see if I own the item or not by hovering my mouse over it).

An update increasing the amount of treasure each non-G&G Fairgrounds game gives as reward to let them be viable money-makers when compared to Glimmer and Gloom.
An update to make mobile browsing easier.

An update allowing you to click into any item icon to take you to its entry on the game database (and since we're at it, let me see if I own the item or not by hovering my mouse over it).

An update increasing the amount of treasure each non-G&G Fairgrounds game gives as reward to let them be viable money-makers when compared to Glimmer and Gloom.
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
Maybe having improvements in the trading system? It's so annoying not being able to look up the names of items you're going to trade with someone and just having to scroll to find them

I really wish they'd give us a mobile friendly version of the site, I mostly go on FR on mobile and it's doable but it's so buggy and inconvenient to use, too much needing to zoom in and out and the screen randomly going somewhere you didn't want it to go ~n~

I'm wondering if we'll get to see the wind ancient too, I'm excited to see how it'll look like :)
Maybe having improvements in the trading system? It's so annoying not being able to look up the names of items you're going to trade with someone and just having to scroll to find them

I really wish they'd give us a mobile friendly version of the site, I mostly go on FR on mobile and it's doable but it's so buggy and inconvenient to use, too much needing to zoom in and out and the screen randomly going somewhere you didn't want it to go ~n~

I'm wondering if we'll get to see the wind ancient too, I'm excited to see how it'll look like :)
Ap6eiOc.png
If it's dreams, Adventure Mode ofc.
A little more realistically, a new Beastclans revamp page and the new version of the Aurabora story.
If it's dreams, Adventure Mode ofc.
A little more realistically, a new Beastclans revamp page and the new version of the Aurabora story.
QYzhmAi.png
the BIG dream? new modern, preferably for either fire or nature as their only modern breed happens to be only obtainable through gems.

On a more reasonable note; beetle, scuttle, stinger (NOW ALSO ON AURAS!!), and mandibles for more ancients. i need more bugs in my life.

the BIG dream? new modern, preferably for either fire or nature as their only modern breed happens to be only obtainable through gems.

On a more reasonable note; beetle, scuttle, stinger (NOW ALSO ON AURAS!!), and mandibles for more ancients. i need more bugs in my life.

Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
I agree with everything Colliecalamari said :] the wind ancient is my Hopeful Dream, it is what i am cautiously looking forward to, but also not knowing when im transmuting / trading something thats used in a recipe is kind of annoying And Also your inventory being sorted completely differently in those menus is .... buah.....
I agree with everything Colliecalamari said :] the wind ancient is my Hopeful Dream, it is what i am cautiously looking forward to, but also not knowing when im transmuting / trading something thats used in a recipe is kind of annoying And Also your inventory being sorted completely differently in those menus is .... buah.....
Statues! Click to help make more!
Breeding lock, please.
Breeding lock, please.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
[quote name="Astaraela" date="2024-01-01 17:42:52" ] Search options for PMs, the AH sell page, Baldwin, and CRs [/quote] So much, this, please staff I can’t find the one thing I said I’d CR someone… Also a fix for CRs breaking when you earn/spend treasure. (in case anyone doesn’t know, putting say 20kt in a CR trade and then earning or spending treasure, even if you still have 20kt in your hoard, will break the CR and give an error when you try to complete it)
Astaraela wrote on 2024-01-01 17:42:52:
So much, this, please staff I can’t find the one thing I said I’d CR someone…

Also a fix for CRs breaking when you earn/spend treasure. (in case anyone doesn’t know, putting say 20kt in a CR trade and then earning or spending treasure, even if you still have 20kt in your hoard, will break the CR and give an error when you try to complete it)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9