Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 744 745 746 747 748 ... 770 771
Username: Ozeatetsor Dragon Name: Moongaze Pronouns: He/It/They (any) Breed: Imperial? Rank: Amorphous Demigod (Leader) Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84272757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842728/84272757_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: [i]A voice like honey, his eyes are warm, and his embrace even warmer. He does not trick nor deceive, he is truly a savior, but that salvation comes at a price.[/i] Moongaze is a being well beyond description, for words hardly do him justice. He has long abandoned the ways of the Eleven, his powers are completely independent of them and as such he has unlocked supernatural abilities unique to himself. He can glimpse the future, gaze into the minds of others, resurrect the dead, and even shapeshift. Moongaze has long studied the effects of divine severance, in which he will engage in a ritual that destroys a dragon's connection to The Eleven, this has been found to have varying effects including immunity to The Shade. He collects the souls of his departed followers, allowing them to continue to serve him in their death as messengers, spies, and seers, they follow him in the form of little fireflies, jubilantly crowding all around him, always whispering to him. Though his reputation is one of much intrigue and malice, Moongaze is always pleasant company. He possess an intriguing voice, that can adopt any inflection and intonation, and can sound as masculine or feminine as he chooses. He is never one to raise his voice in anger, and will always behave with utmost consideration to those around him. Due to his divine severance, Moongaze's form has undergone supernatural changes, almost seeming not quite dragon. Even when sitting idle various eyes, scales, and limbs twist and shift all about his body, never truly still. Some say the constellations lining his body adjust in accordance to those he is speaking with, subtly revealing their future in some way. Despite all documented description, Moongaze simply exists beyond the words used in an attempt to encapsulate him. In order to truly know the abyss, one must be able to stomach it's gazing back. Familiar (if applicable): The many souls of his deceased followers, which now swarm him as faeries, they serve as messengers, seers, and vessels to the spirit world and other aids in various mystical activity. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
Username: Ozeatetsor

Dragon Name: Moongaze

Pronouns: He/It/They (any)

Breed: Imperial?

Image:
84272757_350.png

Short Description:
A voice like honey, his eyes are warm, and his embrace even warmer. He does not trick nor deceive, he is truly a savior, but that salvation comes at a price.

Moongaze is a being well beyond description, for words hardly do him justice. He has long abandoned the ways of the Eleven, his powers are completely independent of them and as such he has unlocked supernatural abilities unique to himself. He can glimpse the future, gaze into the minds of others, resurrect the dead, and even shapeshift. Moongaze has long studied the effects of divine severance, in which he will engage in a ritual that destroys a dragon's connection to The Eleven, this has been found to have varying effects including immunity to The Shade. He collects the souls of his departed followers, allowing them to continue to serve him in their death as messengers, spies, and seers, they follow him in the form of little fireflies, jubilantly crowding all around him, always whispering to him.
Though his reputation is one of much intrigue and malice, Moongaze is always pleasant company. He possess an intriguing voice, that can adopt any inflection and intonation, and can sound as masculine or feminine as he chooses. He is never one to raise his voice in anger, and will always behave with utmost consideration to those around him.
Due to his divine severance, Moongaze's form has undergone supernatural changes, almost seeming not quite dragon. Even when sitting idle various eyes, scales, and limbs twist and shift all about his body, never truly still. Some say the constellations lining his body adjust in accordance to those he is speaking with, subtly revealing their future in some way.

Despite all documented description, Moongaze simply exists beyond the words used in an attempt to encapsulate him. In order to truly know the abyss, one must be able to stomach it's gazing back.

Familiar (if applicable): The many souls of his deceased followers, which now swarm him as faeries, they serve as messengers, seers, and vessels to the spirit world and other aids in various mystical activity.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
nudX0O8.png
Username: WhiteShadow3478 Dragon Name: Lao Pronouns: He/Him Breed: Pearlcatcher Rank: Engineer Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79850475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798505/79850475_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Lao has deep blue scales painted with lighter hues. Constellations wrap all around his scales from head to toe, twinkling dim one moment and brightly the next. One foot keeps a firm grip on his most precious pearl at all times. His wings are a dull red color, with a flowing mane of the same color. When he isn't socializing with others of his kind, Lao spends a lot of time in his workshop, tinkering with various machinations that he loves to talk with Pinkerton about. These machines are his pride and joy, and as such, he loves showing them off to other dragons. His assistant, Kamal, is not quite as friendly as Lao when around people it doesn't know. Familiar: Kamal, Peony of Rockbreaker [item=Peony of Rockbreaker]
Username: WhiteShadow3478

Dragon Name: Lao

Pronouns: He/Him

Breed: Pearlcatcher

Image: 79850475_350.png

Short Description: Lao has deep blue scales painted with lighter hues. Constellations wrap all around his scales from head to toe, twinkling dim one moment and brightly the next. One foot keeps a firm grip on his most precious pearl at all times. His wings are a dull red color, with a flowing mane of the same color.

When he isn't socializing with others of his kind, Lao spends a lot of time in his workshop, tinkering with various machinations that he loves to talk with Pinkerton about. These machines are his pride and joy, and as such, he loves showing them off to other dragons. His assistant, Kamal, is not quite as friendly as Lao when around people it doesn't know.

Familiar: Kamal, Peony of Rockbreaker
Peony of Rockbreaker
@WateryWaters @undertones Please submit your forms within the next 24 hours to avoid a strike! If you wished to be removed from the game or moved to another one, please let me know before that deadline.
@WateryWaters @undertones Please submit your forms within the next 24 hours to avoid a strike! If you wished to be removed from the game or moved to another one, please let me know before that deadline.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
if they don't submit a form in the next 24 hours can I? also can I be put on the pinglist for the next game?
if they don't submit a form in the next 24 hours can I? also can I be put on the pinglist for the next game?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh Hi! Unfortunately, there are multiple people on the waitlist before you, so they would be pinged in the event that these two people did not finish their forms. Therefore, you could not submit a form unless everyone on that waitlist denied the invitation. However, we will add you to the next game list!
@Strangeflesh Hi! Unfortunately, there are multiple people on the waitlist before you, so they would be pinged in the event that these two people did not finish their forms. Therefore, you could not submit a form unless everyone on that waitlist denied the invitation. However, we will add you to the next game list!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Username: undertones Dragon Name: Tokyo Pronouns: he/him Breed: coatl Rank: Annoyed, Weaponized DJ Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88888885][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888889/88888885_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: Tokyo is annoyed. [i]They really had the gall to kick HIM out? HIM? He was PROTECTING everyone, for Tidelord's sake. He had just wanted to listen to some music, have a vacation, and chill. But no. UGH.[/i] So are Tokyo's thoughts as he searches for a new place to spend his *ruined, thanks to Sol,* vacation. He's hoping that he can just... start over again, and regain his chill so that he doesn't whack someone over the head with his headphones out of frustration. He's still the guy to have at your party - that fact that he knows his way around DJing better than the majority of dragons in Sornieth certainly has its perks. Along with the fact that, you know, he can control soundwaves. He just needs some time to socialize, relax, and decompress... And cool off. That beach was hot. The snow should definitely help with that. (facts:) -- Tokyo can control soundwaves. He's able to tamper with music recordings, mimic voices, and lower or raise the volume of something in the room for either a singular dragon or multiple dragons, amoung other things. He uses this ability sparingly, because it taxes him. He does have a range limit. -- He's digitally modified. Intended to be a live weapon and infiltrator for an underground lab empire intent on taking over the Shifting Expanse (conquest still in progress,) he escaped, disabled his implanted trackers, and disappeared off the radar. He has literally no other weaponry installed in him - his [s]torturers[/s] developers only got to enhancing his brain. He, for the most part, REALLY dislikes violence, and tends to avoid fights rather than get involved. Familiar: Pixzel (crystal collector) Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes (:
Username: undertones

Dragon Name: Tokyo

Pronouns: he/him

Breed: coatl

Image:

88888885_350.png

Short Description: Tokyo is annoyed.

They really had the gall to kick HIM out? HIM? He was PROTECTING everyone, for Tidelord's sake. He had just wanted to listen to some music, have a vacation, and chill. But no. UGH.

So are Tokyo's thoughts as he searches for a new place to spend his *ruined, thanks to Sol,* vacation. He's hoping that he can just... start over again, and regain his chill so that he doesn't whack someone over the head with his headphones out of frustration. He's still the guy to have at your party - that fact that he knows his way around DJing better than the majority of dragons in Sornieth certainly has its perks. Along with the fact that, you know, he can control soundwaves. He just needs some time to socialize, relax, and decompress... And cool off. That beach was hot.

The snow should definitely help with that.

(facts:)

-- Tokyo can control soundwaves. He's able to tamper with music recordings, mimic voices, and lower or raise the volume of something in the room for either a singular dragon or multiple dragons, amoung other things. He uses this ability sparingly, because it taxes him. He does have a range limit.

-- He's digitally modified. Intended to be a live weapon and infiltrator for an underground lab empire intent on taking over the Shifting Expanse (conquest still in progress,) he escaped, disabled his implanted trackers, and disappeared off the radar. He has literally no other weaponry installed in him - his torturers developers only got to enhancing his brain. He, for the most part, REALLY dislikes violence, and tends to avoid fights rather than get involved.

Familiar: Pixzel (crystal collector)

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes (:
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
[b]Username: [/b]CrazyAKApanda [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sabori [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Rank:[/b] Mage [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58897458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588975/58897458_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Short Description:[/b] She was born in the same clan that she lives in now. Growing up, she was obsessed with the studies of magic. She was quite a book nerd, and practiced spells everyday. She was out in the woods one time, studying the magical creatures and flora deep within. Sabori came across an event that changed her life, though she does not tell this part of the story. Afterwards, she came across a small, purple skydancer named Pardofelis as she was heading home. The other skydancer tagged along with Sabori, as they'd likely die before finding their own clan again. They returned home, and Pardofelis became her adoptive sister. Though, she slowly became blind, even without any scarring. Some think she's met with something cursed in the forest, others think she made a deal with a demon. She is highly intelligent in magics and managed to make a mask out of thin air just for herself. Sabori doesn't seem to age anymore, and makes use of her powerful magic to sense the surroundings around her. She doesn't talk about herself very much, and it is likely only Pardofelis and Icypaw know what she's done in that forest. Sabori can still detect where dragons are if she focuses on any magic source including her own because of her breed. Though when she does detect others by magic, others will often get a strange numbing sensation across their whole body, though mainly around their eyes. She cannot detect the truly shade-touched dragons. She can perform attacks like an array of ice shards to pillars of icy spikes. Because of her blindness, Sabori can't be accurate, and so she often goes overboard with her attacks. She also keeps her movements minimal, lest she ends up running into a wall. Physically, she is weak. She hates violent confrontations, and often tries to avoid them. Her wisdom, charisma, and intelligence makes her rather scary to deal with in conversations. Sabori is very good at being confident and not breaking under pressure. She is also very sassy. When it comes to dealing with outsiders, she will show them around, mainly taking them to the feasting hall, the housing hall, and sometimes even the library. She can be quick to dodge certain questions about the clan. [b]Familiar (if applicable):[/b] N/A [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Ye
Username: CrazyAKApanda
Dragon Name: Sabori
Pronouns: She/Her
Breed: Skydancer
Image: 58897458_350.png
Short Description:
She was born in the same clan that she lives in now. Growing up, she was obsessed with the studies of magic. She was quite a book nerd, and practiced spells everyday. She was out in the woods one time, studying the magical creatures and flora deep within. Sabori came across an event that changed her life, though she does not tell this part of the story. Afterwards, she came across a small, purple skydancer named Pardofelis as she was heading home. The other skydancer tagged along with Sabori, as they'd likely die before finding their own clan again. They returned home, and Pardofelis became her adoptive sister.

Though, she slowly became blind, even without any scarring. Some think she's met with something cursed in the forest, others think she made a deal with a demon. She is highly intelligent in magics and managed to make a mask out of thin air just for herself. Sabori doesn't seem to age anymore, and makes use of her powerful magic to sense the surroundings around her. She doesn't talk about herself very much, and it is likely only Pardofelis and Icypaw know what she's done in that forest.

Sabori can still detect where dragons are if she focuses on any magic source including her own because of her breed. Though when she does detect others by magic, others will often get a strange numbing sensation across their whole body, though mainly around their eyes. She cannot detect the truly shade-touched dragons.

She can perform attacks like an array of ice shards to pillars of icy spikes. Because of her blindness, Sabori can't be accurate, and so she often goes overboard with her attacks. She also keeps her movements minimal, lest she ends up running into a wall. Physically, she is weak. She hates violent confrontations, and often tries to avoid them.

Her wisdom, charisma, and intelligence makes her rather scary to deal with in conversations. Sabori is very good at being confident and not breaking under pressure. She is also very sassy. When it comes to dealing with outsiders, she will show them around, mainly taking them to the feasting hall, the housing hall, and sometimes even the library. She can be quick to dodge certain questions about the clan.
Familiar (if applicable): N/A
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run (1-3 months is standard), and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Ye
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@JellyRaven @Scorisyn

Well hello hello and hello :D

Honestly, I can see Hearth taking an interest in both Alnitak and Aqualia, and wanting to study them more, sucking up to them and accidentally charming them somehow

I don't think they'd feel love for either of them - I don't know if Hearth even know what that feels like LOL - but they definitely wouldn't be opposed to dating them, though they'd be a bit caught off guard by the proposition

But hey, they're both big and strong dragons they'd like to study - but also keep around as allies, so, if they ask for his companionship in return, he wouldn't mind acting in love

I can see him having a "You know, if we could find a way to make you more powerful, maybe you could grant me immortality" angle with Alnitak "Because I don't want you to be lonely after my passing, that is"

And a "Oooh we both like snakes and have a broken moral compass lets kiss" angle with Aquaila

So I'm quite happy to roll with what rng gave us, if y'all are also down for it
@JellyRaven @Scorisyn

Well hello hello and hello :D

Honestly, I can see Hearth taking an interest in both Alnitak and Aqualia, and wanting to study them more, sucking up to them and accidentally charming them somehow

I don't think they'd feel love for either of them - I don't know if Hearth even know what that feels like LOL - but they definitely wouldn't be opposed to dating them, though they'd be a bit caught off guard by the proposition

But hey, they're both big and strong dragons they'd like to study - but also keep around as allies, so, if they ask for his companionship in return, he wouldn't mind acting in love

I can see him having a "You know, if we could find a way to make you more powerful, maybe you could grant me immortality" angle with Alnitak "Because I don't want you to be lonely after my passing, that is"

And a "Oooh we both like snakes and have a broken moral compass lets kiss" angle with Aquaila

So I'm quite happy to roll with what rng gave us, if y'all are also down for it
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
Light Dom Shop
@BoatBud
I can see that with Aqualia too, I’d be fine with that lol! Aqualia’s perception of love is quite twisted (case in point: Scorpius), so I also doubt she would feel an actual sense of love for Hearth, but she could certainly be charmed. She’d also enjoy having something in common with Hearth lol. I’d be fine to stick with the rng relationship as well!
@BoatBud
I can see that with Aqualia too, I’d be fine with that lol! Aqualia’s perception of love is quite twisted (case in point: Scorpius), so I also doubt she would feel an actual sense of love for Hearth, but she could certainly be charmed. She’d also enjoy having something in common with Hearth lol. I’d be fine to stick with the rng relationship as well!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@JellyRaven
hello! could i be added to the waitlist?
@JellyRaven
hello! could i be added to the waitlist?
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 744 745 746 747 748 ... 770 771