Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest ways you have hurt yourself?
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
a bin of silverware fell on my head and i had to get stitches :]
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
*being taught how to light the bunsen burners in chemistry lab*

*get bored, hold tongs in flame until they turn red*

*teacher starts talking about something important, set tongs down*

*one minute later: accidentally brush tongs with side of wrist*

(It's not the dumbest thing I ever did in a chemistry lab, but fortunately no one got hurt during the dumbest.)
*being taught how to light the bunsen burners in chemistry lab*

*get bored, hold tongs in flame until they turn red*

*teacher starts talking about something important, set tongs down*

*one minute later: accidentally brush tongs with side of wrist*

(It's not the dumbest thing I ever did in a chemistry lab, but fortunately no one got hurt during the dumbest.)
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Walking continuously and barge my head on a wall without me noticing, got a good laugh
Walking continuously and barge my head on a wall without me noticing, got a good laugh

PgfsYRI.jpg
When I was in seventh grade, my dad sat on my wrist and broke it. That was a low point lol
When I was in seventh grade, my dad sat on my wrist and broke it. That was a low point lol
fc4zvun.png
tqGkHih.png
vK3lNF1.png
ZhnO9yr.png
I got a concussion from falling off by bike because I ran into a trashcan. The funny part is that after that I insisted I was fine and kept walking but ended up falling asleep in a bush at a park lol
I got a concussion from falling off by bike because I ran into a trashcan. The funny part is that after that I insisted I was fine and kept walking but ended up falling asleep in a bush at a park lol
FObX7rS.png
kzHyNV8.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
n92scsG.gif
I fell... on a box cutter... it didn't hurt somehow. (0-0) @Warbreaker [quote]a bin of silverware fell on my head and i had to get stitches :][/quote] Wh-where did the bin come from?
I fell... on a box cutter... it didn't hurt somehow. (0-0)

@Warbreaker
Quote:

Wh-where did the bin come from?
@Endtroid187 i was like 5, idk why there was a bin i was at my grandma's house
it was just like a storage bin of forks and tongs and stuff
@Endtroid187 i was like 5, idk why there was a bin i was at my grandma's house
it was just like a storage bin of forks and tongs and stuff
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
mlr1H8z.png
adopt by AspenCrow
wlryNhX.png
I can't remember if I've replied to this or not, but I once stabbed myself while cutting brownies.
I can't remember if I've replied to this or not, but I once stabbed myself while cutting brownies.
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Lightly stubbed my pinky toe on the edge of some unfinished wood flooring, got a blood blister, and subsequently passed out twice.
Lightly stubbed my pinky toe on the edge of some unfinished wood flooring, got a blood blister, and subsequently passed out twice.
sig2.jpg
When I was like seven I tried to prove that scissors weren't that sharp and ran my thumb across the blade. My hypothesis was very quickly proven wrong.
When I was like seven I tried to prove that scissors weren't that sharp and ran my thumb across the blade. My hypothesis was very quickly proven wrong.
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67