Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 835 836
Just wanted to say I sold a bunk of items for 1t to get my "List 50 items on the Auction House" pursuit so get them while they're hot
Just wanted to say I sold a bunk of items for 1t to get my "List 50 items on the Auction House" pursuit so get them while they're hot
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
i found a diver crown on the AH for 1t while i was looking for specific steampunk apparel items?? this item is from wavecrest saturnalia 2016 and i really want to give it back if anyone has proof that they sold it! [img]https://file.garden/ZV6t21t29AQ2nDLj/lostandfound.png[/img]
i found a diver crown on the AH for 1t while i was looking for specific steampunk apparel items?? this item is from wavecrest saturnalia 2016 and i really want to give it back if anyone has proof that they sold it!

lostandfound.png
i accidentally sold two wind eggs for 265t instead of 265g about two days ago, i doubt anyone would return those but i guess it's worth a shot to at least try :'> [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9KVszcg/Screenshot-2023-12-06-210904.png[/img] ^ some proof so no one thinks i'm lying about this
i accidentally sold two wind eggs for 265t instead of 265g about two days ago, i doubt anyone would return those but i guess it's worth a shot to at least try :'>

Screenshot-2023-12-06-210904.png
^ some proof so no one thinks i'm lying about this
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Got a Speedy for treasure instead of gems, hit me up!

Edit: found & returned :)
Got a Speedy for treasure instead of gems, hit me up!

Edit: found & returned :)
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
I just got this gen1 one-off xyx on the fodder floor. Let me know if this was a mistake and I'll send him back :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91191956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/911920/91191956_350.png[/img][/url]
I just got this gen1 one-off xyx on the fodder floor. Let me know if this was a mistake and I'll send him back :)

91191956_350.png
2OTuj7X.png
Snapped up an overflowing fish basket for fewer gems than expected.. Missing a number?

Please message me with a screenshot if its you and I can ping it back to you!
Snapped up an overflowing fish basket for fewer gems than expected.. Missing a number?

Please message me with a screenshot if its you and I can ping it back to you!
Mistakenly posted a facet-eyed nature snapper yesterday for fodder price.
I'm not hopeful about getting her (I think it was a her?) back, but requesting that whoever got her enjoys her.
Mistakenly posted a facet-eyed nature snapper yesterday for fodder price.
I'm not hopeful about getting her (I think it was a her?) back, but requesting that whoever got her enjoys her.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
@Meoauniaea

You can find out who has her if you check your auction house - activity - recent history. May be they would sell her back?
@Meoauniaea

You can find out who has her if you check your auction house - activity - recent history. May be they would sell her back?
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@Meoauniaea you can use dragon search and put in those parameters (in addition to searching highest ID first if it's a hatchling) to find dragons you lose track of that way. I believe I found the dragon you're talking about and he's bound for fodder, although his current owner does seem receptive to selling their fodder dragons if you're thinking of buying back
@Meoauniaea you can use dragon search and put in those parameters (in addition to searching highest ID first if it's a hatchling) to find dragons you lose track of that way. I believe I found the dragon you're talking about and he's bound for fodder, although his current owner does seem receptive to selling their fodder dragons if you're thinking of buying back
I've reached out, we will see!
I've reached out, we will see!
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
1 2 ... 806 807 808 809 810 ... 835 836