Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 838 839
picked up 2 fully gened g1 aethers from the fodder floor without realising! if this was a misprice let me know :)
picked up 2 fully gened g1 aethers from the fodder floor without realising! if this was a misprice let me know :)
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
Just picked up a gen 1 auroboa at fodder price which I'm pretty sure was miss priced. Will need proof of ownership (screenshot of sale).
Just picked up a gen 1 auroboa at fodder price which I'm pretty sure was miss priced. Will need proof of ownership (screenshot of sale).
CK1QM1M.png94903977.png94903983.png94679029.png93966277.png45872.png
got a Accent: Pixie and Whisper / Accent: Pixie and Whisper / for very low. probably was meant to be in gems rather than treasure. just send me a screenshot of the sale and i can send it back.
got a Accent: Pixie and Whisper / Accent: Pixie and Whisper / for very low. probably was meant to be in gems rather than treasure. just send me a screenshot of the sale and i can send it back.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
I just picked up an 8th anniversary scene for waaaay below gem value. If this was you please send me a screenshot and I'll return it for what I paid.
I just picked up an 8th anniversary scene for waaaay below gem value. If this was you please send me a screenshot and I'll return it for what I paid.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[center][font=georgia][size=4]Hello all! It's the time of the year where the December Kindness Challenge is running rampant across the community. Today's task is to list something for 1T on the AH as a way for people to make someone's day, as we all love a little bargain. So this is just an FYI in case you see some 1T entries around.[/font][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3283824][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello all! It's the time of the year where the December Kindness Challenge is running rampant across the community. Today's task is to list something for 1T on the AH as a way for people to make someone's day, as we all love a little bargain. So this is just an FYI in case you see some 1T entries around.

candle-smol.png
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Purchased a nice G1 Auraboa from the AH this morning for 800t. Anyone list for t rather than g? Thanks!
Purchased a nice G1 Auraboa from the AH this morning for 800t. Anyone list for t rather than g? Thanks!
lMBDwvo.png
picked up a baldwin gene off the AH for only 10g, i'm assuming it was meant to be 100 and seller missed a 0? if you message me with what the gene was and proof of sale I'm willing to return it for what i paid
picked up a baldwin gene off the AH for only 10g, i'm assuming it was meant to be 100 and seller missed a 0? if you message me with what the gene was and proof of sale I'm willing to return it for what i paid
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
Picked up some Logas for a certain amount! If they were yours and you didn't mean to list them for that price, send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll give'm back :3
Picked up some Logas for a certain amount! If they were yours and you didn't mean to list them for that price, send me a screenshot of the sale and I'll give'm back :3
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
Picked up a Battle chef for a very low treasure amount, message me with proof to get it back!
Picked up a Battle chef for a very low treasure amount, message me with proof to get it back!
picked up a skin on AH for gems-
I think the price might’ve been missing a zero.
if you can tell me what skin it was, and how many gems it was posted for, I will gladly give it back.
picked up a skin on AH for gems-
I think the price might’ve been missing a zero.
if you can tell me what skin it was, and how many gems it was posted for, I will gladly give it back.
Hellebores Hatchery, and the image of a hellebore flower.354pXJb.png 8JknkS0.png
1 2 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 838 839