Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 834 835
@Ammoth

That's true. I thought they were referring to the Auction House history page (which gives more details on completed transactions but only goes a few back.)
@Ammoth

That's true. I thought they were referring to the Auction House history page (which gives more details on completed transactions but only goes a few back.)
I think I may have gotten a mispriced water egg, but I was like O_O an egg I don't have yet for less! and didn't note down the owner's name. :c I think it began with a Z...
Anyway, if you mis-sold a water egg please PM me with the price you had it up at and if you're correct and the name corresponds to what I can remember, I'll sell it back to you for that price.
I think I may have gotten a mispriced water egg, but I was like O_O an egg I don't have yet for less! and didn't note down the owner's name. :c I think it began with a Z...
Anyway, if you mis-sold a water egg please PM me with the price you had it up at and if you're correct and the name corresponds to what I can remember, I'll sell it back to you for that price.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I bought a Poisonous Toridae Skin for Gems a little while ago, epically cheap--as in WAY below the lowest price on the AH in Treasure when converted back to Treasure (it was the only one being sold for Gems).

I absentmindedly forgot to note down the seller's name, but if you mispriced one, PM me with the price you had it up for and the time you got the alert/PM with Gems and I'll see if it corresponds to the info I have on my end. If it all checks out I'd be happy to return it to you for the price I got it for :)

As fair warning, in a couple of days I'm going to count it as a lucky snipe and put it up on the AH to sell xD

Edit: Huh, actually I checked back on the Crate price rather than the Skin price, and the price I bought it at is actually a relatively fair one... if I was buying the crate XD Which is kind of funny, really, and means the opposite in that all the Skins are overpriced! But I'll leave this here just in case.
I bought a Poisonous Toridae Skin for Gems a little while ago, epically cheap--as in WAY below the lowest price on the AH in Treasure when converted back to Treasure (it was the only one being sold for Gems).

I absentmindedly forgot to note down the seller's name, but if you mispriced one, PM me with the price you had it up for and the time you got the alert/PM with Gems and I'll see if it corresponds to the info I have on my end. If it all checks out I'd be happy to return it to you for the price I got it for :)

As fair warning, in a couple of days I'm going to count it as a lucky snipe and put it up on the AH to sell xD

Edit: Huh, actually I checked back on the Crate price rather than the Skin price, and the price I bought it at is actually a relatively fair one... if I was buying the crate XD Which is kind of funny, really, and means the opposite in that all the Skins are overpriced! But I'll leave this here just in case.
I sold a Darktouched Chimera for 30,000 T instead of 300,000 T...But i still have one..so no big deal....to whoever got it...enjoy,that was a **** of a deal *L*
I sold a Darktouched Chimera for 30,000 T instead of 300,000 T...But i still have one..so no big deal....to whoever got it...enjoy,that was a **** of a deal *L*
FR-vi.jpg
I just sold 7 Ambushes for the price of 1 @@ I actually need most of those...
I really should remember not to post auctions when I've just woken up!
I just sold 7 Ambushes for the price of 1 @@ I actually need most of those...
I really should remember not to post auctions when I've just woken up!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I sold a Hippojay for 150,000 instead of 1,500,000. I did make a post about it with no luck. :[
I sold a Hippojay for 150,000 instead of 1,500,000. I did make a post about it with no luck. :[
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I really like the idea of this thread and I hope ti turns out that some mistakes get fixed.
I made two mistakes on the ah.
Put a maize.maize sd on the ah for 5k.
Someone mailed me about it, realising it was problably a mistake. Got that boy down before anyone picked him up.
I've sold a couple hatchies for less than 100T because I was going to put them for gems, but forgot to change the option.
I usually shrug those off if the hatchie is plain. No point in worrying.
I really like the idea of this thread and I hope ti turns out that some mistakes get fixed.
I made two mistakes on the ah.
Put a maize.maize sd on the ah for 5k.
Someone mailed me about it, realising it was problably a mistake. Got that boy down before anyone picked him up.
I've sold a couple hatchies for less than 100T because I was going to put them for gems, but forgot to change the option.
I usually shrug those off if the hatchie is plain. No point in worrying.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Just found a skin that was suspiciously cheap. I did a quick check on prices for the other skins to see where things went wrong, and it looks like they checked the treasure box when they meant gems. I made sure to snag the skin as fast as possible so I could return it, but I neglected to see the name.

If this was your skin, please PM me what skin it was and how much you sold it for, and if you are right I'll send it back, no refund neccesary.
Just found a skin that was suspiciously cheap. I did a quick check on prices for the other skins to see where things went wrong, and it looks like they checked the treasure box when they meant gems. I made sure to snag the skin as fast as possible so I could return it, but I neglected to see the name.

If this was your skin, please PM me what skin it was and how much you sold it for, and if you are right I'll send it back, no refund neccesary.
XS9Xu1r.png
@Azurrys That may have been me and if it was, that was intentional. I just wanted to get rid of that skin as I exalted the only dragon I had that could use it plus am not intending on buying any more donut holder dragons in the future. I also tend to think that skins are generally overpriced to begin with. Sure they're rarer drops but for every skin, there's only one dragon breed and gender combination that can wear it.
@Azurrys That may have been me and if it was, that was intentional. I just wanted to get rid of that skin as I exalted the only dragon I had that could use it plus am not intending on buying any more donut holder dragons in the future. I also tend to think that skins are generally overpriced to begin with. Sure they're rarer drops but for every skin, there's only one dragon breed and gender combination that can wear it.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie

Ah, okay, good to know then! I have absolutely no idea if it was you, but thank you either way, it was a good deal XD
@Sachie

Ah, okay, good to know then! I have absolutely no idea if it was you, but thank you either way, it was a good deal XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 834 835