Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 838 839
Did someone mean to sell a g1 for just a singular gem? I'll keep him around a little while but if not claimed he will be going to LvA

Found and not a misprice ^-^
Did someone mean to sell a g1 for just a singular gem? I'll keep him around a little while but if not claimed he will be going to LvA

Found and not a misprice ^-^
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Hessonite aw she's perfect, if nobody claims her she's perfect to make your special baby for Rockbreaker's '23! I mean there's so many options apart from this paradise wicker-worm cutey [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=262&breed=24&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=219&winggene=262&wings=51&auth=608b6340169cdb5519949bc59fab22ed69d7f6ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Scuttle looks awesome if you don't mind that kind of thing)
@Hessonite aw she's perfect, if nobody claims her she's perfect to make your special baby for Rockbreaker's '23!

I mean there's so many options apart from this paradise wicker-worm cutey
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=262&breed=24&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=162&tertgene=219&winggene=262&wings=51&auth=608b6340169cdb5519949bc59fab22ed69d7f6ba&dummyext=prev.png

(Scuttle looks awesome if you don't mind that kind of thing)
qDkA25S.png
I purchased Contaminated Infectalons for less than 1/4 of the going rate. If this was you, please provide a screenshot of the transaction. I'll happily give them back for what I spent. I only vaguely remember the username, but had no luck doing a search from what I did remember.
I purchased Contaminated Infectalons for less than 1/4 of the going rate. If this was you, please provide a screenshot of the transaction. I'll happily give them back for what I spent. I only vaguely remember the username, but had no luck doing a search from what I did remember.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
Missed a zero when I put up a Crystal Emergence Chest, couldn't rescue it in time. Would love to trade back if someone spots it.
Missed a zero when I put up a Crystal Emergence Chest, couldn't rescue it in time. Would love to trade back if someone spots it.
87b0151da9.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590656775414611979/1179133210437894194/image.png[/img][/center] [center]I wanted to buy this 20g elim to trade it back to the seller, but I am "very smart" and did not open the seller's page first. I would be glad to send it back if you have a proof that you've sold this eliminate. Please ping me, or I won't see your message[/center]
image.png

I wanted to buy this 20g elim to trade it back to the seller, but I am "very smart" and did not open the seller's page first. I would be glad to send it back if you have a proof that you've sold this eliminate.

Please ping me, or I won't see your message
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Vengri not sure what device you are on but an FYI for chrome browser on chromebook, if you click Back and then Forward on the AH page after you've bought an item it brings up the cached version of the page showing the person you bought from - might help in future!
@Vengri not sure what device you are on but an FYI for chrome browser on chromebook, if you click Back and then Forward on the AH page after you've bought an item it brings up the cached version of the page showing the person you bought from - might help in future!
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me ty for the advice, but I don't own a chromebook. I use opera on a win10 pc and on an android mobile ^^
@gn0me ty for the advice, but I don't own a chromebook. I use opera on a win10 pc and on an android mobile ^^
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
6ejWZ28.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
@Vengri I assume the same method would work on Opera on PC but not sure about phone... I don't play FR on phone enough to know about that, I'll put off most things until I have a larger screen available!
@Vengri I assume the same method would work on Opera on PC but not sure about phone... I don't play FR on phone enough to know about that, I'll put off most things until I have a larger screen available!
qDkA25S.png
This may be a bit of a long-shot, but I just bought an XXY gen 1 off of the Nature-flight Auction House for way under what she's probably worth. If you send me a screenshot/proof that this was you, I'd be happy to send her back!
This may be a bit of a long-shot, but I just bought an XXY gen 1 off of the Nature-flight Auction House for way under what she's probably worth. If you send me a screenshot/proof that this was you, I'd be happy to send her back!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I accidentally sold a driftwood gem guardian for 1 treasure. It was meant to be a PA. Please, if you bought it can you return it to me? Can send a screenshot as proof if you need.

I'm willing to provide a reward for its return - it was already sold to someone else.
I accidentally sold a driftwood gem guardian for 1 treasure. It was meant to be a PA. Please, if you bought it can you return it to me? Can send a screenshot as proof if you need.

I'm willing to provide a reward for its return - it was already sold to someone else.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
1 2 ... 804 805 806 807 808 ... 838 839