Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 240 241
Day 2: The earth food bank has found it's stock to be a little more bountiful than yesterday!
Day 2: The earth food bank has found it's stock to be a little more bountiful than yesterday!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
dec. 2nd

gave a foodbomb to my friend @bbgummi! also included a scarf and a plushie for the giggles
dec. 2nd

gave a foodbomb to my friend @bbgummi! also included a scarf and a plushie for the giggles
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
December 2nd

Sent 3 stacks of each food type to the Light Flight Cafe!
December 2nd

Sent 3 stacks of each food type to the Light Flight Cafe!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
December 2nd

Hilariously I help run my flight's food bank, so...donated to myself hehehe.
December 2nd

Hilariously I help run my flight's food bank, so...donated to myself hehehe.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
Dec 2

I sent a bunch of food to the Dragonhome Food Bank!
Dec 2

I sent a bunch of food to the Dragonhome Food Bank!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
day 2: sent food to Fire's food bank!
day 2: sent food to Fire's food bank!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
HI I'm slightly late to this whoops @laivence [img]https://upontheshelfreviews.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/gf0206-06.jpg[/img] (thank you it is an honor) @Desires1 @Whisperingthief @EternallySacred @Vynne @Capitalists @Metroid @SybilRamkin @Mymozya and many more I am so so sorry your FR names are not coming to me right now but everyone in the hell chats and all of my best friends I cherish you with all of my heart and would not trade the world for the experiences I've had with you guys (and I hope to have more in the future!!!) Y'all really do make everything worth it. May your holidays go smoothly and life be kind.
HI I'm slightly late to this whoops

@laivence
gf0206-06.jpg
(thank you it is an honor)

@Desires1 @Whisperingthief @EternallySacred @Vynne @Capitalists @Metroid @SybilRamkin @Mymozya and many more I am so so sorry your FR names are not coming to me right now but everyone in the hell chats and all of my best friends I cherish you with all of my heart and would not trade the world for the experiences I've had with you guys (and I hope to have more in the future!!!)

Y'all really do make everything worth it. May your holidays go smoothly and life be kind.

h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@laivence gets put in a display case and im banging my fists against the glass for you to let me out but you look at me and then immediately walk out of the room
@laivence gets put in a display case and im banging my fists against the glass for you to let me out but you look at me and then immediately walk out of the room
D03a4pf.png
[b]Day 1 -[/b] @Bamboli @493 @MathematiCool @Igneriss - I hope you don't mind the ping! I wanted to thank you all for your support of my art!! Being able to make commissions of so many fun characters has been a huge boost to my art motivation in general, not to mention improving my skills further! I'm truly grateful for all your support :D @osiem - Your art and assets are BEAUTIFUL!! I've enjoyed FR so much through the years precisely because of all the wonderful art it has, and all this fun art brightens up my day! Thank you very much for all your hard work :) @bitmap - I wanted to thank you again for this beautiful recolor you did for me a while ago!! ONEIRAS is looking fantastic, and it's all thanks to your wonderful artwork :D What a beautiful piece! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74976044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749761/74976044_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Day 2 -[/b] Sent a giftbomb full of food, plus some fest currency!!
Day 1 -

@Bamboli @493 @MathematiCool @Igneriss - I hope you don't mind the ping! I wanted to thank you all for your support of my art!! Being able to make commissions of so many fun characters has been a huge boost to my art motivation in general, not to mention improving my skills further! I'm truly grateful for all your support :D

@osiem - Your art and assets are BEAUTIFUL!! I've enjoyed FR so much through the years precisely because of all the wonderful art it has, and all this fun art brightens up my day! Thank you very much for all your hard work :)

@bitmap - I wanted to thank you again for this beautiful recolor you did for me a while ago!! ONEIRAS is looking fantastic, and it's all thanks to your wonderful artwork :D What a beautiful piece!

74976044_350.png

Day 2 -

Sent a giftbomb full of food, plus some fest currency!!
YUDrFCG.png
I WANT TO DO THIS LET ME IIIIIN

December 1st

Because of my lack of planning and everything else, I will do my best to catch up.

@wyverninchains

Thank you for tagging me and letting me know firsthand about this wonderful challenge. As for you, you've become a very good companion of mine and I only hope to see our bonds grow closer. I remember talking to you in the early days of my being in the server (last year, lol) but I'm glad we hit it off so well. You're nothing but smiles and cheerfulness and I hope that never dims as the years pass.

@Yhtill

You. You are an inspiration. I love hearing out your ideas for your projects and seeing you consume knowledge and add to your works with gusto. It's really infectious. I really hope to know you better, you're a wonderful person and being around you is like osmosis for positive energy and sentiments. I care for you, and I hope you live a very fulfilling life.

@taxon

Hi hello hi hi hello hi. I'm glad that I got to meet you. Not only does it mean I was able to meet a lot of other wonderful individuals, but it made life more pleasant offscreen, too. I am highly indebted for the kindness you give to me and I can only hope to return it within my lifetime. Thank you, sincerely, for your existence. Additionally, I love your creative works. They rattle around in my head.

@Maelix

I don't know you quite well yet, but I really want to! You're already quite charming and delightful to be around. I hope this can be an offer of friendship for years to come:)

December 2

I will probably follow-up with what my friend @/wyverninchains did for me and send a lovely care package to someone :) Thank you, by the way, for the gift. It means so much to me:)
I WANT TO DO THIS LET ME IIIIIN

December 1st

Because of my lack of planning and everything else, I will do my best to catch up.

@wyverninchains

Thank you for tagging me and letting me know firsthand about this wonderful challenge. As for you, you've become a very good companion of mine and I only hope to see our bonds grow closer. I remember talking to you in the early days of my being in the server (last year, lol) but I'm glad we hit it off so well. You're nothing but smiles and cheerfulness and I hope that never dims as the years pass.

@Yhtill

You. You are an inspiration. I love hearing out your ideas for your projects and seeing you consume knowledge and add to your works with gusto. It's really infectious. I really hope to know you better, you're a wonderful person and being around you is like osmosis for positive energy and sentiments. I care for you, and I hope you live a very fulfilling life.

@taxon

Hi hello hi hi hello hi. I'm glad that I got to meet you. Not only does it mean I was able to meet a lot of other wonderful individuals, but it made life more pleasant offscreen, too. I am highly indebted for the kindness you give to me and I can only hope to return it within my lifetime. Thank you, sincerely, for your existence. Additionally, I love your creative works. They rattle around in my head.

@Maelix

I don't know you quite well yet, but I really want to! You're already quite charming and delightful to be around. I hope this can be an offer of friendship for years to come:)

December 2

I will probably follow-up with what my friend @/wyverninchains did for me and send a lovely care package to someone :) Thank you, by the way, for the gift. It means so much to me:)
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 240 241