Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Foxables Adopts
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@IndigoStarshine
Probably not during the battle. Anna and I are both heads of Shadow's merc team as well, so (fingers crossed) we will have our hands full with that that week. We usually just run Foxables during Shadow's pushes instead
@IndigoStarshine
Probably not during the battle. Anna and I are both heads of Shadow's merc team as well, so (fingers crossed) we will have our hands full with that that week. We usually just run Foxables during Shadow's pushes instead
9bX8Cud.png
I don’t see any online attendants listed, who can I message to order? (Never done this before lol)
I don’t see any online attendants listed, who can I message to order? (Never done this before lol)
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@Tserin @MangoMegs oh god that was embarassing I'm sorry. AnnaM0on will be around soon to start people off. You can send to her. (The spreadsheet has been updated)
@Tserin @MangoMegs oh god that was embarassing I'm sorry. AnnaM0on will be around soon to start people off. You can send to her. (The spreadsheet has been updated)
9bX8Cud.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
@Evandar that makes sense, thank you!
@Evandar that makes sense, thank you!
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@Evandar

would love to be on the pinglist for openings <3
@Evandar

would love to be on the pinglist for openings <3
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@evandar pinglist please! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@evandar pinglist please!
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
I lured foxes like 9am FR time with 20kt and 5 gems, should I have done 25kt? I can send the 5kt if needed :D
I lured foxes like 9am FR time with 20kt and 5 gems, should I have done 25kt? I can send the 5kt if needed :D
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png5M9CHlS.gif
@evandar
May I be added to your pinglist please?

I love foxes, and these are adorable!!!

(Also what is FR+17?

I'm FR+3, but am up during the night.

What do you do if the acceptor is offline?

I don't wanna bother them...)

@evandar
May I be added to your pinglist please?

I love foxes, and these are adorable!!!

(Also what is FR+17?

I'm FR+3, but am up during the night.

What do you do if the acceptor is offline?

I don't wanna bother them...)

HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
@Lola96 Queuing an order even when an attendant is offline is perfectly fine! We will fill the order when we're online again. We know there's very few of us consistently online because life is just that way lately so offline queueing isn't a big deal. FR+17 means their timezone is 17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
@Lola96 Queuing an order even when an attendant is offline is perfectly fine! We will fill the order when we're online again. We know there's very few of us consistently online because life is just that way lately so offline queueing isn't a big deal. FR+17 means their timezone is 17 hours ahead of Flight Rising time
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26