Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Foxables Adopts
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@AnnaM0on @evander

I’m not sure if ping is needed but if it does, just want to say I sent an order in yesterday to AnnaM0on. ^^ Can I be added to the pinglist too please?
@AnnaM0on @evander

I’m not sure if ping is needed but if it does, just want to say I sent an order in yesterday to AnnaM0on. ^^ Can I be added to the pinglist too please?
@Evandar Please add me to the pinglist!
@Evandar Please add me to the pinglist!
Hello! Sent in an order yesterday, just wondering what delivery eta is?
Hello! Sent in an order yesterday, just wondering what delivery eta is?
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
@riddleport If it was sent to me, it will be done within the next hour! <3
@riddleport If it was sent to me, it will be done within the next hour! <3
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
Hey guys, sorry for how late this ping is going out, it's been a busy 2 days ^^;

This is your daily reminder to pick up some foxes and potentially a friend! <3

- Pinglist was here -
Hey guys, sorry for how late this ping is going out, it's been a busy 2 days ^^;

This is your daily reminder to pick up some foxes and potentially a friend! <3

- Pinglist was here -
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
[quote name="AnnaM0on" date="2023-11-06 18:06:39" ] If it was sent to me, it will be done within the next hour! <3 [/quote] @AnnaM0on Thank you so much!! Sorry if I seemed like I was rushing you, I didn't mean to - was just worried I'd made a mistake/misread something :) Take care of you!
AnnaM0on wrote on 2023-11-06 18:06:39:
If it was sent to me, it will be done within the next hour! <3
@AnnaM0on Thank you so much!! Sorry if I seemed like I was rushing you, I didn't mean to - was just worried I'd made a mistake/misread something :) Take care of you!
mmS3ZtK.gifIzB9vJM.gifN4Bs15L.gifmlxx12Y.giff6ZeHT4.gifpKgPmMh.gif2ypyPzX.gifjInHI31.gif
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/qIdrxqwJl48AAAAC/fox-cute.gif[/img] [size=5]With yet another day, come even more foxes!! This is your daily reminder to place a Foxables order <3 Additionally! We'll be transferring over to the new pinglist functionality on FR, so don't forget to subscribe for the next opening c: [pinglist=10020] The pinglist can also be located on the very first post, above the opening calendar[/size] - Pinglist was Here -
fox-cute.gif

With yet another day, come even more foxes!! This is your daily reminder to place a Foxables order <3

Additionally! We'll be transferring over to the new pinglist functionality on FR, so don't forget to subscribe for the next opening c:

The pinglist can also be located on the very first post, above the opening calendar

- Pinglist was Here -
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/rB5dHTcmIJUAAAAd/fox.gif[/img] [size=5]Hey, Hey, Hey, it's me again to remind you to place a Foxables order!! <3 Additionally! We'll be transferring over to the new pinglist functionality on FR, so don't forget to subscribe for the next opening c:[/size] [pinglist=10020] - Pinglist was Here -[/center]
fox.gif

Hey, Hey, Hey, it's me again to remind you to place a Foxables order!! <3

Additionally! We'll be transferring over to the new pinglist functionality on FR, so don't forget to subscribe for the next opening c:

- Pinglist was Here -
Q53giC2.png ShaDOM Org
FR+17
She/Her
Chibi Adopts!
ShaDOM Discord
Hello fox enthusiasts! I have a question: If I placed my order on the 7th, but it was filled on the 8th, do I have to wait until the 9th to submit another one? Or because the initial order was on the 7th, am I ok to place another one today? Thanks for any replies! n_n
Hello fox enthusiasts! I have a question: If I placed my order on the 7th, but it was filled on the 8th, do I have to wait until the 9th to submit another one? Or because the initial order was on the 7th, am I ok to place another one today? Thanks for any replies! n_n

Jd88XNq.png
mlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
lightning.gif
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
@castti orders are based on when you place it and not when it's filled, so yes you can order another today ^_^
@castti orders are based on when you place it and not when it's filled, so yes you can order another today ^_^
NmUzKe1.gifsInlb1F.gifhu8PKcf.gifki9NAYe.gif7dCOeG7.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26