Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum down?
I was trying to access the coliseum, but whenever I click on it in the sidebar, it takes me to this error screen:
Quote:
Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.

In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page.

If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages?

Is this on purpose? Is this happening to anyone else or just me?
I was trying to access the coliseum, but whenever I click on it in the sidebar, it takes me to this error screen:
Quote:
Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area.

In order to see this page, you will need to have a Flight Rising account and be logged in. If you have an account, you may log in by entering your username and password in the top right corner of the page.

If you'd like to find out more information about Flight Rising before signing up, why not check out our various social media pages?

Is this on purpose? Is this happening to anyone else or just me?
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@awsten the site is currently split between two parts, www. and the newer www1. this can sometimes cause login status to not carry over properly. if you log out and back in, that usually fixes it. (my Coli's working fine, fwiw.)
@awsten the site is currently split between two parts, www. and the newer www1. this can sometimes cause login status to not carry over properly. if you log out and back in, that usually fixes it. (my Coli's working fine, fwiw.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@awsten

FR exists on two sites as the site is being recoded:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

This means you can be logged out of one but still logged in to the other. Go to the Homepage and if you're logged in on that one log out and log back in.

If you're already logged out log in. That will log you into both sites and reset your cookies.

edit: ninja'd!
@awsten

FR exists on two sites as the site is being recoded:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

This means you can be logged out of one but still logged in to the other. Go to the Homepage and if you're logged in on that one log out and log back in.

If you're already logged out log in. That will log you into both sites and reset your cookies.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Ah, thank you both so much! I had relogged once but doing it a second time has seemed to fix the issue :-)
Ah, thank you both so much! I had relogged once but doing it a second time has seemed to fix the issue :-)
TW8ViqF.png
lfYPqpD.png
5hF3FGk.png
zxmejPZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
qO3o9mR.png u0zgn1V.pngybAHpix.pngmVbiNgO.pngMTtORbV.pngZ5EpBf9.pngulhQhg3.pngCaJnYmb.pngde4wk5D.pnglFq36vF.pngfsMWPHj.pngQJAOLGp.pngcedPG3i.png
lJX7Tr5.png
Thanks! I will try that. I am also having this issue but did not think to relog!
Thanks! I will try that. I am also having this issue but did not think to relog!
I tried to do that but it’s not working. I’m on iOS using Safari.
I tried to do that but it’s not working. I’m on iOS using Safari.
Have had the same issue for a few days not, tried the method mentioned above but it didn't work.
Have had the same issue for a few days not, tried the method mentioned above but it didn't work.
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Bombomi @Not0a0mundane try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then restart the browser
@Bombomi @Not0a0mundane try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then restart the browser
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd