Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] - DV hatching! [OPEN]
1 2 3
I'm offering my DV incubator for 100g per hatch. I'll also accept treasure at the rate of 1:1000, so 100kt per hatch. Other offers in the forms of skins/accents/fest currency are also accepted!

Please post here with the number of hatches you'd like to do, send your items to me on DV, and I'll add your name to my list before I get started. Please ping me.

Things to know:
If you want multiple hatches, then please send the items together. You will also receive them all together (unless you specify otherwise)

I try to incubate/hatch twice a day, In the morning & evening! (It may slow down when I start school again!)
I am 9+ FR time, so please keep that in mind!

I am Not0a0mundane (18794) on DV.
SLOTS
I'm offering my DV incubator for 100g per hatch. I'll also accept treasure at the rate of 1:1000, so 100kt per hatch. Other offers in the forms of skins/accents/fest currency are also accepted!

Please post here with the number of hatches you'd like to do, send your items to me on DV, and I'll add your name to my list before I get started. Please ping me.

Things to know:
If you want multiple hatches, then please send the items together. You will also receive them all together (unless you specify otherwise)

I try to incubate/hatch twice a day, In the morning & evening! (It may slow down when I start school again!)
I am 9+ FR time, so please keep that in mind!

I am Not0a0mundane (18794) on DV.
SLOTS
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane
Can i get 3 spots for hatching
@Not0a0mundane
Can i get 3 spots for hatching
@MOMOFSIX sure! just send me a trade with the items on DV and a pm with the payment!
@MOMOFSIX sure! just send me a trade with the items on DV and a pm with the payment!
DV hatching service!
Bump!
Bump!
DV hatching service!
Bump!
Bump!
DV hatching service!
Bump!
Bump!
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane

Hello, could I ask 3 hatchings?
@Not0a0mundane

Hello, could I ask 3 hatchings?
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X sure! Just send a transfer with the items and a cr/pm with the payment!
@X3X sure! Just send a transfer with the items and a cr/pm with the payment!
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane

Items sent, thank you!
@Not0a0mundane

Items sent, thank you!
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X no problem! I'll accept as soon as all the pets are done!
@X3X no problem! I'll accept as soon as all the pets are done!
DV hatching service!
1 2 3