Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 ... 3163 3164
@coffeecat456 it ends the battle at the cost of 2 energy points from each of the dragons in the party. (you can click the Flee button to see a popup with this information; it doesn't automatically exit.)

to end the battle without losing energy (provided it's currently your turn), you can just refresh the page.
@coffeecat456 it ends the battle at the cost of 2 energy points from each of the dragons in the party. (you can click the Flee button to see a popup with this information; it doesn't automatically exit.)

to end the battle without losing energy (provided it's currently your turn), you can just refresh the page.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Okay, hopefully this is my last question, but- ancient breeds

Why can’t they wear apparel? I can understand why we can’t mix breed them, but was there a reason given for why we can’t dress them up? I’m not finding anything on their info pages, or the other info pages.
Okay, hopefully this is my last question, but- ancient breeds

Why can’t they wear apparel? I can understand why we can’t mix breed them, but was there a reason given for why we can’t dress them up? I’m not finding anything on their info pages, or the other info pages.
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@puppinluv

It was a decision made to balance the multiple years it takes to put out breeds that can wear apparel.

Announcement.
@puppinluv

It was a decision made to balance the multiple years it takes to put out breeds that can wear apparel.

Announcement.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I joined yesterday. Wife likes this game. I was looking and the undertide dragons I bought and they don’t seem to have arena skills.
I am confused.
I joined yesterday. Wife likes this game. I was looking and the undertide dragons I bought and they don’t seem to have arena skills.
I am confused.
@KenobiLives
Dragons dont get their coliseum abilities populated until the first time you add them to a party in the coliseum!
@KenobiLives
Dragons dont get their coliseum abilities populated until the first time you add them to a party in the coliseum!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@nightwind

That makes sense! Though I wouldn’t mind them adding the ability later, I can also appreciate leaving them as is! Thanks for letting me know, I’m still trying to catch up on everything!
@nightwind

That makes sense! Though I wouldn’t mind them adding the ability later, I can also appreciate leaving them as is! Thanks for letting me know, I’m still trying to catch up on everything!
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@KenobiLives @puppinluv To clarify, they do not get their Coli abilities until the first time you load the Coliseum with them in the lair. You don't need to add them to a party.
@KenobiLives @puppinluv To clarify, they do not get their Coli abilities until the first time you load the Coliseum with them in the lair. You don't need to add them to a party.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Question:

What cauldron level do you have to be at to make the two chests during NotN?

And a second one: How many days after NotN ends do I have to open the chests till they dissapear.
Question:

What cauldron level do you have to be at to make the two chests during NotN?

And a second one: How many days after NotN ends do I have to open the chests till they dissapear.
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Please feel free to ping me whenever!
If you could like Eosphoros, that would be great!
Wish and something might just appear in your hand!
(enter your wish on my profile)

G8AyR6r.png
@crumbledcandy

level 2 and level 3! (edit; I misread your question! the 1 chest recipe is lv2, the 2 chest recipe is lv3. sorry for the confusion!)

I don't know expiration date off the top of my hat since I usually open chests as I get them, I think it is a week after the end of NotN but don't quote me on that, I might be wrong. I have been informed that it's only 3 days before the chests disappear!
@crumbledcandy

level 2 and level 3! (edit; I misread your question! the 1 chest recipe is lv2, the 2 chest recipe is lv3. sorry for the confusion!)

I don't know expiration date off the top of my hat since I usually open chests as I get them, I think it is a week after the end of NotN but don't quote me on that, I might be wrong. I have been informed that it's only 3 days before the chests disappear!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@CrumbledCandy @LouckyKoneko It is less than a week before chests disintegrate - the event calendar has the end of the event this year on Sun 31st December and chest disintegration on Wed 3rd January, so 3 days.
@CrumbledCandy @LouckyKoneko It is less than a week before chests disintegrate - the event calendar has the end of the event this year on Sun 31st December and chest disintegration on Wed 3rd January, so 3 days.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
1 2 ... 3074 3075 3076 3077 3078 ... 3163 3164