Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@jashykins

may i have an oracle reading please?

- Oracle of mermaids
- i don't have a specific question, but perhaps a look into new people who would enter my life.
- 3 card spread
@jashykins

may i have an oracle reading please?

- Oracle of mermaids
- i don't have a specific question, but perhaps a look into new people who would enter my life.
- 3 card spread
i don't mind pings at all!

clan lore!
@jashykins

i'd love one! im fine with having my reading displayed :)

- The Spirit Animal Oracle
- my question: should i forgive someone who recently betrayed me, and if yes, how would i get closer to achieving that?
- 3 card spread
@jashykins

i'd love one! im fine with having my reading displayed :)

- The Spirit Animal Oracle
- my question: should i forgive someone who recently betrayed me, and if yes, how would i get closer to achieving that?
- 3 card spread
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Neonsunrise22 Sorry it took so long to get to you. It's been pretty busy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EwNnPt3.jpg[/img] After you reach a high point in your art career, you will get pulled into some intense drama. The best thing to do in that situation is to walk away from the drama and art so you can rest. If you don't rest then you could experience burnout which no one wants. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]THE WORLD[/b] You will reach a very high point in your art career. For this you should be proud. [b]FIVE OF SWORDS[/b] Unfortunately you will become involved, against your will, with some drama. This could be due to some rash behavior on your part. [b] FOUR OF SWORDS[/b] The best thing to do is to rest as much as possible. You've done good and hard work so you deserve to get some relaxation. You can always fight another day.
@Neonsunrise22

Sorry it took so long to get to you. It's been pretty busy.

EwNnPt3.jpg

After you reach a high point in your art career, you will get pulled into some intense drama. The best thing to do in that situation is to walk away from the drama and art so you can rest. If you don't rest then you could experience burnout which no one wants.

The Reading in More Depth

THE WORLD
You will reach a very high point in your art career. For this you should be proud.

FIVE OF SWORDS
Unfortunately you will become involved, against your will, with some drama. This could be due to some rash behavior on your part.

FOUR OF SWORDS

The best thing to do is to rest as much as possible. You've done good and hard work so you deserve to get some relaxation. You can always fight another day.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Could I please be added to your pinglist :o?
Could I please be added to your pinglist :o?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
[quote name="jashykins" date="2023-09-25 16:12:09" ] @Neonsunrise22 Sorry it took so long to get to you. It's been pretty busy. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EwNnPt3.jpg[/img] After you reach a high point in your art career, you will get pulled into some intense drama. The best thing to do in that situation is to walk away from the drama and art so you can rest. If you don't rest then you could experience burnout which no one wants. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]THE WORLD[/b] You will reach a very high point in your art career. For this you should be proud. [b]FIVE OF SWORDS[/b] Unfortunately you will become involved, against your will, with some drama. This could be due to some rash behavior on your part. [b] FOUR OF SWORDS[/b] The best thing to do is to rest as much as possible. You've done good and hard work so you deserve to get some relaxation. You can always fight another day. [/quote] [emoji=guardian sad size=1] uh oh
jashykins wrote on 2023-09-25 16:12:09:
@Neonsunrise22

Sorry it took so long to get to you. It's been pretty busy.

EwNnPt3.jpg

After you reach a high point in your art career, you will get pulled into some intense drama. The best thing to do in that situation is to walk away from the drama and art so you can rest. If you don't rest then you could experience burnout which no one wants.

THE WORLD
You will reach a very high point in your art career. For this you should be proud.

FIVE OF SWORDS
Unfortunately you will become involved, against your will, with some drama. This could be due to some rash behavior on your part.

FOUR OF SWORDS

The best thing to do is to rest as much as possible. You've done good and hard work so you deserve to get some relaxation. You can always fight another day.

uh oh
Cm7mzhQ.png FR + 3iDktb2b.png
@Neonsunrise22

*huggles you*
@Neonsunrise22

*huggles you*
b1FnW9e.jpg
@sneakyraccoon Love your username :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/BoTe8A2.jpg[/img] Some new people in your life will be extremely social and help you come even more out of your shell. Just be aware you'll be getting less sleep. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b] SONG OF THE SIREN[/b] A new person in your life will be very outgoing. They may even get you to sing more. [b]SOUL CAGE[/b] A new person in your life will help you free yourself from outdated thoughts. [b] DREAMS [/b][i](Reversed)[/i] You will find yourself becoming more social to some of the new people in your life. This means you won't be sleeping as much.
@sneakyraccoon

Love your username :)

BoTe8A2.jpg

Some new people in your life will be extremely social and help you come even more out of your shell. Just be aware you'll be getting less sleep.

SONG OF THE SIREN

A new person in your life will be very outgoing. They may even get you to sing more.

SOUL CAGE
A new person in your life will help you free yourself from outdated thoughts.

DREAMS
(Reversed)
You will find yourself becoming more social to some of the new people in your life. This means you won't be sleeping as much.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

ooh loved this! just what i needed to hear :)

thank you soo much <3

edit: forgot to send the message in the crossroad but that was just a tip i sent. have a nice day!
@jashykins

ooh loved this! just what i needed to hear :)

thank you soo much <3

edit: forgot to send the message in the crossroad but that was just a tip i sent. have a nice day!
i don't mind pings at all!

clan lore!
@Storia Sorry this took so long. I was also really nervous about doing this reading XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/4HFxApY.jpg[/img] It is recommended that you forgive this person. You can do this by forming a deeper relationship with the Universe and realizing you don't know everything. Though this is what the cards recommended, you are always free to choose your own path. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]CROW SPIRIT[/b] You need to find a deeper connection with the Universe. Doing this will allow you to shape future events in the way you want. [b]WOLF SPIRIT [/b][i](Reversed)[/i] Realize that you don't know everything. Pretending you know everything will just push you further away from your goal. [b]HORSE SPIRIT[/b] If you don't like this reading, remember that you have freedom over your future. You're free to pursue whatever paths you wish.[u][/u]
@Storia

Sorry this took so long.

I was also really nervous about doing this reading XD

4HFxApY.jpg

It is recommended that you forgive this person. You can do this by forming a deeper relationship with the Universe and realizing you don't know everything. Though this is what the cards recommended, you are always free to choose your own path.

CROW SPIRIT
You need to find a deeper connection with the Universe. Doing this will allow you to shape future events in the way you want.

WOLF SPIRIT (Reversed)
Realize that you don't know everything. Pretending you know everything will just push you further away from your goal.

HORSE SPIRIT
If you don't like this reading, remember that you have freedom over your future. You're free to pursue whatever paths you wish.
b1FnW9e.jpg
This looks pretty cool. My life's been out of place lately, really confusing to me rn.

-The Crystal Tarot
-I just want to know if I've been doing okay, plus what I should pay attention to(because I know I need to)
-three card spread pls

thank you :)

Edit: please ping me. I might forget about this
This looks pretty cool. My life's been out of place lately, really confusing to me rn.

-The Crystal Tarot
-I just want to know if I've been doing okay, plus what I should pay attention to(because I know I need to)
-three card spread pls

thank you :)

Edit: please ping me. I might forget about this
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33