Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@jayshykins

— Cat Tarot

— no specific questions, just a general reading

— Three card spread

You may post this reading on your blog if you’d like :3
@jayshykins

— Cat Tarot

— no specific questions, just a general reading

— Three card spread

You may post this reading on your blog if you’d like :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@jashykins

Thank you for the reading! The first two cards is on the point
I guess my way to find myself is still vague as always
The Book of Shadow Tarot looks amazing btw, i think i'm gonna read more about it
Thanks for your work, have a great day!
@jashykins

Thank you for the reading! The first two cards is on the point
I guess my way to find myself is still vague as always
The Book of Shadow Tarot looks amazing btw, i think i'm gonna read more about it
Thanks for your work, have a great day!
@PaleKing You're welcome and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Yeah, The Book of Shadow Tarot is a very well illustrated deck. If you start using it, I hope you like it :) @JoutaKujo I like this tarot because it's so fun. Especially as I used to own cats. [img]https://i.imgur.com/5yKgs1W.png[/img] You are on the cusp of making an important decision. Since it's important you need to think things through thoroughly. So relax and take your time. But remember there's always a point where taking your time becomes an excuse to not make a decision. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]TWO OF SWORDS [i](Reversed)[/i][/b] You need to make a decision. But you also need to think things through carefully and not act in hast. [b]EIGHT OF WANDS [i](Reversed)[/i][/b] You dreams of moving on in life need to remain dreams for the moment. You should focus on relaxing right now. [b] THE HANGED MAN [i](Reversed)[/i][/b] While you should be patient, you also should be aware you need to make a decision at some point.
@PaleKing

You're welcome and I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Yeah, The Book of Shadow Tarot is a very well illustrated deck. If you start using it, I hope you like it :)

@JoutaKujo
I like this tarot because it's so fun. Especially as I used to own cats.
5yKgs1W.png

You are on the cusp of making an important decision. Since it's important you need to think things through thoroughly. So relax and take your time. But remember there's always a point where taking your time becomes an excuse to not make a decision.

The Reading in More Depth

TWO OF SWORDS (Reversed)
You need to make a decision. But you also need to think things through carefully and not act in hast.

EIGHT OF WANDS (Reversed)
You dreams of moving on in life need to remain dreams for the moment. You should focus on relaxing right now.

THE HANGED MAN (Reversed)

While you should be patient, you also should be aware you need to make a decision at some point.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that. I sent you a tip :3
@jashykins

Thank you so much! I really needed to hear that. I sent you a tip :3
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
@jashykins
Hi! Could I please be added to the ping list?
@jashykins
Hi! Could I please be added to the ping list?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I hope everyone had a pleasant week :)

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST
@QuetzalQueen
I hope everyone had a pleasant week :)

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST
@QuetzalQueen
b1FnW9e.jpg
Hope everyone's Saturday is going well. I just got back from the movie's n.n
Hope everyone's Saturday is going well. I just got back from the movie's n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Hi there! If you have slots open...

Tarot/Oracle Reading
-Celtic Dragon
-is it possible to just have a general reading?
-three-card please!

if you need anything else please let me know ^^ thank you!

edit: you may post to your blog if you'd like!
@jashykins Hi there! If you have slots open...

Tarot/Oracle Reading
-Celtic Dragon
-is it possible to just have a general reading?
-three-card please!

if you need anything else please let me know ^^ thank you!

edit: you may post to your blog if you'd like!
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
If I may ask a question?

-Fantastical Creatures Tarot
-How can I balance the two creative projects that are occupying my mind?
-Three card spread please!

Edit: ack, forgot to mention- go ahead and post on your blog if youd like!!
If I may ask a question?

-Fantastical Creatures Tarot
-How can I balance the two creative projects that are occupying my mind?
-Three card spread please!

Edit: ack, forgot to mention- go ahead and post on your blog if youd like!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@thePurple You've chosen a beautiful deck. I know this redundant but I love dragons [emoji=wildclaw size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZPvYrw.png[/img] You are inspired to start a new venture. This could be about your job or one of your hobbies. Maybe you are aiming for a certain achievement in a game or have the perfect way to earn a promotion. But there are two things that you need to overcome to be successful. The first is that your emotions are out of whack. The second is that you don't notice people are willing to help you out. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]TEMPERANCE[/b][i] (Reversed)[/i] Your emotions are unstable. This will cause you to be unable to properly adapt to changes. [b] TWO OF WANDS[/b] You have an idea for a new venture. This could be related to your career or one of your hobbies. [b]FOUR OF SWORDS [/b][i](Reversed)[/i] You feel like there is no one there for you and have to venture throughout the world alone. That isn't true. There are those more than ready to help you out.
@thePurple

You've chosen a beautiful deck.

I know this redundant but I love dragons

WZPvYrw.png

You are inspired to start a new venture. This could be about your job or one of your hobbies. Maybe you are aiming for a certain achievement in a game or have the perfect way to earn a promotion. But there are two things that you need to overcome to be successful. The first is that your emotions are out of whack. The second is that you don't notice people are willing to help you out.

The Reading in More Depth

TEMPERANCE (Reversed)
Your emotions are unstable. This will cause you to be unable to properly adapt to changes.

TWO OF WANDS

You have an idea for a new venture. This could be related to your career or one of your hobbies.

FOUR OF SWORDS (Reversed)
You feel like there is no one there for you and have to venture throughout the world alone. That isn't true. There are those more than ready to help you out.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33