Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@jashykins Can I get a general reading, a three card spread with cat tarot?
@jashykins Can I get a general reading, a three card spread with cat tarot?
9mjyPzr.png
@veilmochi Hope your Monday is going well :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/VSLiHiN.jpg[/img] To balance the two creative projects you have in your head will require two things. The first is don't focus on learning new skills to complete your projects. The second is find someone you know that will help you balance your two projects. All I can do is tell you what should be done, not keep up with your projects on a day to day basis. If you do those two things, you will be able to balance both projects. Downside is that money will be tight for a little bit. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]THREE OF PENTACLES[/b][i] (Reversed)[/i] To achieve balance, focus on completing the projects with what you already know. Now is not the time to learn new skills. [b]FIVE OF PENTACLES[/b] Balancing the two creative projects in your mind will lead to money being tight for a little bit. This is the best outcome. [b]SIX OF WANDS [/b][i](Reversed)[/i] Someone you know will be able to help you with balancing the two creative projects. [b] EXTRA[/b] -Most of the cards are Pentacles. This is good since the reading deals with creative projects. -The Six of Wands is of Zeus holding three wands in each hands. This is good since the reading deals with balancing.
@veilmochi

Hope your Monday is going well :)

VSLiHiN.jpg

To balance the two creative projects you have in your head will require two things. The first is don't focus on learning new skills to complete your projects. The second is find someone you know that will help you balance your two projects. All I can do is tell you what should be done, not keep up with your projects on a day to day basis. If you do those two things, you will be able to balance both projects. Downside is that money will be tight for a little bit.

The Reading in More Depth

THREE OF PENTACLES (Reversed)
To achieve balance, focus on completing the projects with what you already know. Now is not the time to learn new skills.

FIVE OF PENTACLES
Balancing the two creative projects in your mind will lead to money being tight for a little bit. This is the best outcome.

SIX OF WANDS (Reversed)
Someone you know will be able to help you with balancing the two creative projects.

EXTRA

-Most of the cards are Pentacles. This is good since the reading deals with creative projects.
-The Six of Wands is of Zeus holding three wands in each hands. This is good since the reading deals with balancing.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@Skelisteri The Cat Tarot I find to be very playful :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/R754QUd.jpg[/img] You have gotten into a bad situation because your beliefs are so rigid they don't allow opposing viewpoints in. Once you consider other beliefs and look at the situation objectively, you'll be able to right yourself once again. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]THE EMPEROR[/b] [i](Reversed)[/i] You need to learn to not be so rigid in your beliefs. [b]THE HANGED MAN[/b] You have gotten yourself into a mess. But since you've gotten yourself into a mess, you can get yourself out. The trick is learning to look at the world from a new perspective. [b] TWO OF SWORDS[/b] A current situation is baffling you. If you look at things as they are, not as you want them to be, things will become much clearer.
@Skelisteri

The Cat Tarot I find to be very playful :)

R754QUd.jpg

You have gotten into a bad situation because your beliefs are so rigid they don't allow opposing viewpoints in. Once you consider other beliefs and look at the situation objectively, you'll be able to right yourself once again.

THE EMPEROR (Reversed)
You need to learn to not be so rigid in your beliefs.

THE HANGED MAN
You have gotten yourself into a mess. But since you've gotten yourself into a mess, you can get yourself out. The trick is learning to look at the world from a new perspective.

TWO OF SWORDS

A current situation is baffling you. If you look at things as they are, not as you want them to be, things will become much clearer.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Shop is open!
Shop is open!
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
Hello! I’d love a cat tarot reading? Three cards please! (Not very informed on how tarot reading works TnT)
@jashykins
Hello! I’d love a cat tarot reading? Three cards please! (Not very informed on how tarot reading works TnT)
Hunger Games!
Free dragons!
Raffle!
Free Art!
Bad art!
@jashykins
Tarot readings have always seemed interesting... I'd love a generic reading with the Moonology Oracle deck, if possible?
@jashykins
Tarot readings have always seemed interesting... I'd love a generic reading with the Moonology Oracle deck, if possible?
| Pax | She/Her |
@jashykins Hello there, how are you? It's been a while, but I'm back for more tarot readings. ^v^

- Oracle of the Dragonfae (Lucy Cavendish)*
- A general reading this time and thank youu.
- Three card spread please!

Also, you can post it on your blog. ( >v<)
@jashykins Hello there, how are you? It's been a while, but I'm back for more tarot readings. ^v^

- Oracle of the Dragonfae (Lucy Cavendish)*
- A general reading this time and thank youu.
- Three card spread please!

Also, you can post it on your blog. ( >v<)
giphy.gif goSc2L4.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Paxlight

Do you want a one or three card reading :)

@Arcane2

Nice to see you again =D

I'm doing decent. Me and hubby are feeling sick so we're afraid we have covid. A friend is going to come over today with some covid test kits. The ones we have are really complicated for no reason XD

@Paxlight

Do you want a one or three card reading :)

@Arcane2

Nice to see you again =D

I'm doing decent. Me and hubby are feeling sick so we're afraid we have covid. A friend is going to come over today with some covid test kits. The ones we have are really complicated for no reason XD

b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
Oops, sorry. I'd like a three card reading, please.
@jashykins
Oops, sorry. I'd like a three card reading, please.
| Pax | She/Her |
@ShiningRadium88 Sorry it has taken so long. Been busy plus health issues. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JB4EA9t.jpg[/img] You have made your life more difficult because you think you need to have full control over every situation. You don't listen to people because you think you know better. If you accept that it's okay to not be in control at all times, you'll find life getting much better for you. [u]The Reading in More Depth[/u] [b]FIVE OF CUPS[/b] [i](Reversed)[/i] Your life has been a little more difficult as of late. So I am happy to report that you will soon find life getting a little bit easier. [b]QUEEN OF WANDS[/b] [i](Reversed)[/i] One reason you are struggling is that you think you are the most knowledgeable and important person in the room. Truth is that others deserve to shine just as much as you. [b]SEVEN OF SWORDS[/b] [i](Reversed)[/i] You have to learn that sometimes you're not in full control of a situation and that's okay.
@ShiningRadium88

Sorry it has taken so long. Been busy plus health issues.

JB4EA9t.jpg

You have made your life more difficult because you think you need to have full control over every situation. You don't listen to people because you think you know better. If you accept that it's okay to not be in control at all times, you'll find life getting much better for you.

FIVE OF CUPS (Reversed)
Your life has been a little more difficult as of late. So I am happy to report that you will soon find life getting a little bit easier.

QUEEN OF WANDS (Reversed)
One reason you are struggling is that you think you are the most knowledgeable and important person in the room. Truth is that others deserve to shine just as much as you.

SEVEN OF SWORDS (Reversed)
You have to learn that sometimes you're not in full control of a situation and that's okay.
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33