Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
@jashykins

thank u, no one has ever called me mysterious before! ^_^ and thank you so much for the reading, it's exactly what i needed tonight, i've been biting my nails thinking about dropping out of uni and this is the boost i needed to stay!
@jashykins

thank u, no one has ever called me mysterious before! ^_^ and thank you so much for the reading, it's exactly what i needed tonight, i've been biting my nails thinking about dropping out of uni and this is the boost i needed to stay!
aPEZ8RI.png
@LordOfTheDeer

You're welcome :)

And I'm glad I could help n.n
@LordOfTheDeer

And I'm glad I could help n.n
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins oh my goodness thank you so much, this was definitely a message I needed to hear right now :]
@jashykins oh my goodness thank you so much, this was definitely a message I needed to hear right now :]
ZVpCPil.png
-The Ark Animal Tarot & Oracle Deck
-I don't really have a question, can I get a general reading?
-Three spread, please!
-The Ark Animal Tarot & Oracle Deck
-I don't really have a question, can I get a general reading?
-Three spread, please!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@SovereignBoba

@SovereignBoba

b1FnW9e.jpg
I meant to have more slots opened in December but that month was hectic. Holiday season plus getting sick. Then getting more sick in January. Then getting better but my grandma died.

I just got back home and I'm hoping the rest of the month is calmer XD

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST
@BalticDeerOwl
I meant to have more slots opened in December but that month was hectic. Holiday season plus getting sick. Then getting more sick in January. Then getting better but my grandma died.

I just got back home and I'm hoping the rest of the month is calmer XD

Reminder that those on the Ping List aren't automatically given a slot. This is in case those on the ping list don't want a reading anymore or have changed the question they want to ask.

PING LIST
@BalticDeerOwl
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Could I get a three card spread for the The Book of Shadows Tarot Volume 1: deck? I would like to ask about my love life generally and any direction with it for either past relationships or current. If the question needs to be more specific let me know and thank you!
@jashykins

Could I get a three card spread for the The Book of Shadows Tarot Volume 1: deck? I would like to ask about my love life generally and any direction with it for either past relationships or current. If the question needs to be more specific let me know and thank you!
@jashykins (A-Okay to put on your blog) Hey there!! Could I get a rune reading? I would like to ask about supporting and helping my dearest friend through some major health struggles. Thank you so much!!
@jashykins (A-Okay to put on your blog) Hey there!! Could I get a rune reading? I would like to ask about supporting and helping my dearest friend through some major health struggles. Thank you so much!!
ZVpCPil.png
@Hollowcene I decided that a past, future, and present reading would be best :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/mpEVQaw.jpg[/img] You are currently single from a recent breakup. Due to this you are feeling lost and confused about the future. Don't despair as the pain you're feeling now will teach you to be wiser in love. [b] [u]The Reading in More Depth[/b][/u] [b]TWO OF WATER[/b] You had a great relationship is the past. It was as if the pair of you were one. [b] SAMHAIN [i](Reversed)[/i][/b] Right now you are single and confused. It feels as if you are lost at night in the woods with monsters chasing you. [b]WISDOM[/b] In the future you will have all the wisdom you need to know about what relationship is perfect for you. You will have the wisdom of knowing whether to stay or go from a romantic partner.[u][/u]
@Hollowcene

I decided that a past, future, and present reading would be best :)

mpEVQaw.jpg

You are currently single from a recent breakup. Due to this you are feeling lost and confused about the future. Don't despair as the pain you're feeling now will teach you to be wiser in love.

The Reading in More Depth

TWO OF WATER
You had a great relationship is the past. It was as if the pair of you were one.

SAMHAIN (Reversed)

Right now you are single and confused. It feels as if you are lost at night in the woods with monsters chasing you.

WISDOM
In the future you will have all the wisdom you need to know about what relationship is perfect for you. You will have the wisdom of knowing whether to stay or go from a romantic partner.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Thank you and wow that’s accurate! I just had a break up but it’s nice to hear that I’ll have the wisdom in the future haha. Thank you so much again!
@jashykins

Thank you and wow that’s accurate! I just had a break up but it’s nice to hear that I’ll have the wisdom in the future haha. Thank you so much again!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33