Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@jashykins I've always liked these things! Is it possible if you could do a Crow Tarot reading for me? Just a Three Card reading, preferably giving advice on how I am supposed to continue my story if that's possible? If not, a general reading would work instead.
@jashykins I've always liked these things! Is it possible if you could do a Crow Tarot reading for me? Just a Three Card reading, preferably giving advice on how I am supposed to continue my story if that's possible? If not, a general reading would work instead.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@dragonfairy1034 Interesting question you have there. As I got two Major Arcana cards, some spirit out there is enjoying your lore :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bp4W_bAnohY/XaLZ0Hd-fkI/AAAAAAAAVT8/9Nb0XsT_7Q0_FQ-LKRKpfE_r9r45ZM5hwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/prophettelling.jpg[/img] The greatest conflict Prophet will foretell will steam from a project that gets delayed. Everyone involved in said project has nothing to do but wait. To steer this conflict to a positive end she must have two factions find peace with each other. In order not to become a herald of doom she must free herself from the material world so she can realize her true potential. The Reading in More Detail The Hanged Man A project gets delayed and all anyone can do is wait. The Devil (Reversed) She must become free of materialism so she can realize her true potential. Two of Cups She must oversee a union between two factions or people. @ArowanaPrincess I asked the cards about your writing troubles. I'm a writer myself and always like to help a fellow writer out :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xVejJ6dEL1I/XaLj20m_NTI/AAAAAAAAVUI/yzqMBJvy4RwUvQQ36dFYDG9DgIKi_G1zgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/helpingtowrite.jpg[/img] You are currently in a stage of rest from a story you really want to write. To continue you just have to write. Don't worry, you can do this. The Reading in More Detail Page of Wands Past In the past you had a great idea for a story. You weren't reckless and were prepared for anything. Four of Swords Present Right now you are taking a break from writing. This much needed break might be why you're feeling as if you're hitting a roadblock. Page of Swords Future To continue writing you must throw caution to the wind. Don't worry, you have the strength and stamina to continue your story.
@dragonfairy1034

Interesting question you have there.

As I got two Major Arcana cards, some spirit out there is enjoying your lore :)

prophettelling.jpg

The greatest conflict Prophet will foretell will steam from a project that gets delayed. Everyone involved in said project has nothing to do but wait. To steer this conflict to a positive end she must have two factions find peace with each other. In order not to become a herald of doom she must free herself from the material world so she can realize her true potential.

The Reading in More Detail

The Hanged Man
A project gets delayed and all anyone can do is wait.

The Devil (Reversed)
She must become free of materialism so she can realize her true potential.

Two of Cups
She must oversee a union between two factions or people.

@ArowanaPrincess

I asked the cards about your writing troubles. I'm a writer myself and always like to help a fellow writer out :)

helpingtowrite.jpg

You are currently in a stage of rest from a story you really want to write. To continue you just have to write. Don't worry, you can do this.

Page of Wands
Past
In the past you had a great idea for a story. You weren't reckless and were prepared for anything.

Four of Swords
Present
Right now you are taking a break from writing. This much needed break might be why you're feeling as if you're hitting a roadblock.

Page of Swords
Future
To continue writing you must throw caution to the wind. Don't worry, you have the strength and stamina to continue your story.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Slots have been opened :)
Slots have been opened :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

May I get a 3 card reading with the crow tarot? I don't really have a question in mind so just a general reading is fine!
@jashykins

May I get a 3 card reading with the crow tarot? I don't really have a question in mind so just a general reading is fine!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins General readings are fine :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QVb7_j7KCIQ/XajmkW2hVTI/AAAAAAAAVVc/x9LPIL3dI3ImPGGn9JEF9yUtidGUSdboQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/mostlycups.jpg[/img] The pain of learning from past mistakes is making you feel lost and without direction. The learning process is a good thing, although it doesn't seem like it now. Just hang on as you will eventually overcome your self-doubt and figure out what to do with your life. The Reading in More Detail Five of Cups (Reversed) You are learning from past mistakes which gives you the ability to move on. At the moment this doesn't feel like a good thing even though it is. The Chariot (Reversed) Currently you are feeling like you don't have direction in your life. You're just going from one thing to another. Nine of Cups In the future you will overcome your self-doubt and find your path in life. It might be rough getting to this point, but the abundance you will encounter is worth it.
@Anduins

General readings are fine :)

mostlycups.jpg

The pain of learning from past mistakes is making you feel lost and without direction. The learning process is a good thing, although it doesn't seem like it now. Just hang on as you will eventually overcome your self-doubt and figure out what to do with your life.

Five of Cups (Reversed)
You are learning from past mistakes which gives you the ability to move on. At the moment this doesn't feel like a good thing even though it is.

The Chariot (Reversed)
Currently you are feeling like you don't have direction in your life. You're just going from one thing to another.

Nine of Cups
In the future you will overcome your self-doubt and find your path in life. It might be rough getting to this point, but the abundance you will encounter is worth it.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins May I get a three-card reading for final exam/university aggregate prospects if that's okay? I know tarot is not liable for and does not determine how I will do because it's study/work that does that, but I am...very stressed, and I feel like any answer at all might be reassuring and/or motivational, but no worries if you don't want to read that kind of 'question' ^^

edit: Oops, forgot to specify. Crow deck, if possible?
@jashykins May I get a three-card reading for final exam/university aggregate prospects if that's okay? I know tarot is not liable for and does not determine how I will do because it's study/work that does that, but I am...very stressed, and I feel like any answer at all might be reassuring and/or motivational, but no worries if you don't want to read that kind of 'question' ^^

edit: Oops, forgot to specify. Crow deck, if possible?
JBEajtP.gif
@jashykins

I love tarot so much (I'm not good at it myself unfortunately) and really need some insight so...

Could I ask for a three card spread from the animal spirit deck? Just a general one about my future, because I'm struggling with things job and mental health wise.
@jashykins

I love tarot so much (I'm not good at it myself unfortunately) and really need some insight so...

Could I ask for a three card spread from the animal spirit deck? Just a general one about my future, because I'm struggling with things job and mental health wise.
flefaeries_2.png
@jashykins

Oh, I love tarot card readings! I usually just do them for myself whenever I come across a deck (my mom has a few of them, and there's a handful of them where I work), but I'm really interested in seeing how a reading from another person goes, since I'm not very knowledgeable with tarot. I just think it's really cool.

Anyway, if possible I'd like a 3 card spread, and just a general reading, since I don't think I have a particular question in mind, with the Crystal Tarot deck

Thank you in advance <3
@jashykins

Oh, I love tarot card readings! I usually just do them for myself whenever I come across a deck (my mom has a few of them, and there's a handful of them where I work), but I'm really interested in seeing how a reading from another person goes, since I'm not very knowledgeable with tarot. I just think it's really cool.

Anyway, if possible I'd like a 3 card spread, and just a general reading, since I don't think I have a particular question in mind, with the Crystal Tarot deck

Thank you in advance <3
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
@Quintillion I started doing the reading before you specified the deck. I chose Legacy of the Divine Tarot (Ciro Marchetti) which was my first deck. I didn't get the reading out as quickly as I wanted due to having to take a break for dinner. Sorry. I remember going to college and always being extremely stressed out when it came time to finals. I hope this reading helps you so you can be less stressed. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oy-no_ORw48/Xakn9SImNZI/AAAAAAAAVVo/-pM9RYOoA60nZhY1LExZLJbAj8e93CTkwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/aboutschool.jpg[/img] It is very likely that you will do well on your final exam and will experience happiness because of it. Just make sure to keep your mind sharp. The Reading in More Detail The High Priestess You are very knowledgeable and have the ability to do very well in academics. I am drawn heavily to the High Priestess herself, the woman in control Nine of Coins You will have a time of peace where you won't have to worry about academics. Most likely because you will be happy about the results of your final exam. But that will only last a short period of time before you have to worry about academics again. Eight of Swords (Reversed) You will struggle with your final exam, but you can do well on it. Just make sure you aren't fooled by any possible trick questions.
@Quintillion

I started doing the reading before you specified the deck. I chose Legacy of the Divine Tarot (Ciro Marchetti) which was my first deck.

I didn't get the reading out as quickly as I wanted due to having to take a break for dinner.

Sorry.

I remember going to college and always being extremely stressed out when it came time to finals. I hope this reading helps you so you can be less stressed.

aboutschool.jpg

It is very likely that you will do well on your final exam and will experience happiness because of it. Just make sure to keep your mind sharp.

The High Priestess
You are very knowledgeable and have the ability to do very well in academics. I am drawn heavily to the High Priestess herself, the woman in control

Nine of Coins
You will have a time of peace where you won't have to worry about academics. Most likely because you will be happy about the results of your final exam. But that will only last a short period of time before you have to worry about academics again.

Eight of Swords (Reversed)
You will struggle with your final exam, but you can do well on it. Just make sure you aren't fooled by any possible trick questions.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Sorry for the late reply and also for not specifying; no worries about choosing the deck you went with/the time, I am very appreciative of your efforts in the first place.

Thank you so much for the reading and details, going through this time it is really refreshing to see this type of more specific response instead of the usual 'just stop stressing, just stop worrying! etc.'

Will send you a tip via CR in a moment ^^
@jashykins Sorry for the late reply and also for not specifying; no worries about choosing the deck you went with/the time, I am very appreciative of your efforts in the first place.

Thank you so much for the reading and details, going through this time it is really refreshing to see this type of more specific response instead of the usual 'just stop stressing, just stop worrying! etc.'

Will send you a tip via CR in a moment ^^
JBEajtP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33